Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors (12436 Views)

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Ichiddy: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2013
so who is the presidential candidate[color=#990000][/color]
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by juman(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2013
Sai APC. grin

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Okijajuju1(m): 9:31am On Mar 01, 2013
The People behind the bombings on a street inspection of the damage done by their boys..

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lagos-Press-1.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c[/img]

#FRESH AIR no get Enemy!!

Umblerra 2015.... In Joe we trust!
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jmaine: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: The People behind the bombings on a street inspection of the damage done by their boys..

You be real case cheesy
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by akoraye(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Ask the mumu once again oooo!
ziccoit:

When did bomb blasts begin? When was APC created?

2 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by BlackPeni5: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2013
I'm only glad that the competition will favour the maasses. In order to win our votes, these criminals will try to outdo each other with fake acts of kindness.

I will not vote for anyone who has tasted power in Nigeria in the Past.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Sweetapple007(f): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2013
Happy to knw that there re still men of good heart in this country.

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Goddex: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2013
Shame on all you Hypocrites governors

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2013
Impressive..really confidence engendering ..not the stuff made for the helpless but security vote guzzling kai kai man sitting timidly on the rock of aso.

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Shame on all the peedeepee leaders that have not deem it fit to go to Borno to reassure the Nigerians living there.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by omenka(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2013
seanet01: those are men with balls not Jonathan.

I understand diamond is the hardest substance there is on earth. I get this feeling those men's balls are made of diamond.

2 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by juman(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Goddex: Shame on all you Hypocrites governors

The governors are not hypocrites. Some of the governors are performing well.

If PDP continue ruling at the center there will be a time the country would break through violence because PDP government is clueless.

This present federal government = OBJ third term.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: The People behind the bombings on a street inspection of the damage done by their boys..

[img]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/wp-content/themes/sahifa/timthumb.php?src=/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Lagos-Press-1.jpg&h=330&w=660&a=c[/img]

Azazi before they got him out of the way actually confirmed that PDP politics is actually the root cause of the menace...GEJ also affirmed that they eat and dine with him...why are you contradicting these two men that should know better? Or you know more than they do?

7 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by luluosas(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2013
You see, the actions of these APC Governors will pay off in the long run, for daring to thread the path that the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF fails to thread for over a long time now. They've just proved by this action (visiting Maiduguri) that, they have the balls to face any challenges as leaders. I do commend their effort big time.

6 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Regiblinkz(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2013
Make we hear word joor...APC ko! PAC ni!..bunch of clueless lightfingered politicians(except fashola of course)
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by luluosas(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2013

You are the dumbest man of the 21st Century.

8 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 01, 2013
Regiblinkz: Make we hear word joor...APC ko! PAC ni!..bunch of clueless lightfingered politicians(except fashola of course)

You are too feeble minded to see the import and ultimate significance of this gesture.

At the time that it matter most..we would see who is clueless and who is strategic and forward thinking between the men in APC and those in PDP.

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Soso990240(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2013
This iz wot they call strategy..dm wan steal our votes come 2015..i refuse 2 be used.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by 50samuel(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2013
apologies from Governors of Zamfara and Oyo states. I trust my governor ajimobi he loves his life pass any party.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by 50samuel(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2013
apologies from Governors of Zamfara and Oyo states.[size=8pt][/size] I trust my governor ajimobi he loves his life pass any party.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2013
koruji: Yes, they walked the streets of Maiduguri.

these are the faces of men that will change the destiny of this country for good - they have this positive vibes around them. . .

If these strange bed fellows agree to set aside their various personal and political interests and agree to agree for the good of Nigeria, then their is still hope!

the picture represents the entire geopolitical region - there is still hope for Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by blazingtrain: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2013
Ok
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by tiwasiaife(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2013
ziccoit:

When did bomb blasts begin? When was APC created?
these apc members were they frm the moon? Gej has succeeded in mali nw they think they can take glory. Hw many igbos who were killed have they visited?
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2013
luluosas: You see, the actions of these APC Governors will pay off in the long run, for daring to thread the path that the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF fails to thread for over a long time now. They've just proved by this action (visiting Maiduguri) that, they have the balls to face any challenges as leaders. I do commend their effort big time.

C-in-C is a coward.

4 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by tiwasiaife(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2013
luluosas: You see, the actions of these APC Governors will pay off in the long run, for daring to thread the path that the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF fails to thread for over a long time now. They've just proved by this action (visiting Maiduguri) that, they have the balls to face any challenges as leaders. I do commend their effort big time.
u cant deceive naija ple. Fashola was gov he neva visitd,rochas rich man neva visitd,adam gov neva visit these ple. Gej sent troops to mali and things are getn better they wnt unda the umbrella of alqaeda pakistani congress apc to take glory mtchew
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2013
tiwasiaife: these apc members were they frm the moon? Gej has succeeded in mali nw they think they can take glory. Hw many igbos who were killed have they visited?

So in ur daft state, oshiomole, fashola, rochas and others u see in that picture are the brains behind evil boko right?

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by danny301: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2013
Billyonaire: 2015 is still far. One wonders why serving Governors leave their jobs to gallivant around the county just in the name of launching a new Party. Is it now a job of Governors to campaign and publicize the APC ? I think something is wrong somewhere, a party is supposed to have a working committee that goes on publicity and not pulling the Governors from their jobs, it goes a long way to show how unorganized this APC is, I cant trust my one vote in the hands of these people. 100% of them decamped from other parties cos of selfish interests, so I cant deal with people who are not predictable. Changing Parties like boxers, means changing manifestos like pants, it therefore means they dont stand for something, so whoever doesnt stand for something can fall for anything ? Should I trust my country in the hands of a people who fall for anything....Whhhhoooooosaaaaii.....Mbanu! This country belongs to Nigerians and we will always know that we will vote for the best candidate without sentiments. No one with Boko Haram lineage and sympathy should be voted for, no one with questionable source of wealth should be voted for. Your vote, is your choice. Use it wisely.

So what point have you made? Who then is ur choice or who are you recommending to Nigerians now, since APC Governors are unpredictable?... Just few days a go PDP formed a Governors' forum which they said would enable the party withstand any challenge from the opposition and i didn't here you condemning it or ask the Governors to leave for a working committee and concentrate on their jobs....If we actually mean well for this country then its high time we become objective in our comments instead of bringing sentiment into everything.

5 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Demdem(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2013
tiwasiaife: u cant deceive naija ple. Fashola was gov he neva visitd,rochas rich man neva visitd,adam gov neva visit these ple. Gej sent troops to mali and things are getn better they wnt unda the umbrella of alqaeda pakistani congress apc to take glory mtchew

Shut up with ur Mali talk abegii, Nigerians are suffering and dying, u are talking ablout success in Mali. Was it malians that voted for the shoeless one?

2 Likes

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by eggheaders(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2013
thumbs up to this men.where is the sissy balless c-in-c with all the nation security agency of the nation at his fingertip can not come close to achieve this. the nitwit mess up his panties on the mention of boko haram.it became so obvious when the independent day celebration was turn to a parlor party.because the president is a clueless,balless fool.

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by purity80(m): 10:32am On Mar 01, 2013
. . . .Na today wey nyash dey for back :

......with centre parting

Na d same people
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by nep2ra(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2013
emmysenior: I almost gave a damn about this APC of a party, until they started showing signs of hypocrisy. Bomb blasted the same town in which they held their 1st meeting & now donating money to victims of bomb blasts... Where were they these whiles? Once upon a time, almost all Nigerians were very gullible & susceptible to mind traps, but that's in the past now. They should be very transparent, if they must conquer.

N.i.g.g.a shut the phuck up. undecided
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by PehaKaso: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2013
[quote
author=Okija_juju]The People behind the bombings on a
street inspection of the damage done by their boys..

#FRESH
AIR no get Enemy!!

[/quote]
You are so so so on point8-)8-)8-)8-)8-), my broda in Okija Juju Shrinecheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secession: Kanu, Igboho Should Have Gone Through NASS, Governors – Senator Misau / Using Pictures Of Fake Soldiers To Promote Insecurity Is IPOB Propaganda - Army / Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Seeking Disqualification Of Tinubu, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.