Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors (12435 Views)

The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Olaolufred(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
sage_:

Why is it not happening in other non-PDP states such as Imo, Anambra and Ondo?

WHO TOLD YOU IT IS NOT HAPPENING?
THEIRS IS IN FORM OF ADULTNAPPING, HOPE YOU GOT THAT.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Hardfact: 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
danny301:

As it stands today, APC is the only alternative we have. If we think PDP can't lead us to the promise land then we have to give APC a trial... We are the same people who speak as if we have lost faith in PDP yet we desperately try to find fault with those that are providing alternative platform for us... It's high time we understood that there is no perfect system any where in this world.... Fashola has not done too bad in Lagos even if his policies do not down well with some persons... If every Governor in Nigeria is able to perform like Fashola i think Nigeria as a whole would have been better than what it is today, more over APC is not just about Fashola or any particular individual..... It's either we give APC the benefit of doubt and see where that can lead us or we stick to PDP and stop complaining hence these are the only two options we have now except we are looking for a military government.
It will not be difficult to have me watch these things happen and keep quiet. It'll rather be impossible impossible to have me watch such and keep mum. That would be callous of me! Fash should come tell us all hell would be let loose if he threaded rather more softly and with the human face which we are asking him to, which should make him even a much better leader.
I want a sound opposition, an opposition that takes very seriously full and true account of details of the lot of the less privileged in our society, the ordinary citizens. . .traits APC should be exhibiting even as 2015 draws nearer.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by phildon: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
greateros:

these are the faces of men that will change the destiny of this country for good - they have this positive vibes around them. . .

If these strange bed fellows agree to set aside their various personal and political interests and agree to agree for the good of Nigeria, then their is still hope!

the picture represents the entire geopolitical region - there is still hope for Nigeria
I love u!
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by phildon: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
nkem Kalu: Don't forget that ur president once said he could not visit Borno state cos the airports are not safe and the road not motorable. As if i should go and fix it for him before he could visit the victims of Bomb blast. Here we are, the governors are walking down the streets as if nothing is happening there. That's what we call courage and concern for the people. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED. THE NEXT MEETING OF APC WILL BE IN OWERRI IMO STATE AND ALL OWERRI INDEGENES AND INFACT, ALL IGBOS WILL COME OUT TO WELCOME THEM........MTCHEW.....
Imela, nwannem!!!
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jay2k(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
emmysenior: I almost gave a damn about this APC of a party, until they started showing signs of hypocrisy. Bomb blasted the same town in which they held their 1st meeting & now donating money to victims of bomb blasts... Where were they these whiles? Once upon a time, almost all Nigerians were very gullible & susceptible to mind traps, but that's in the past now. They should be very transparent, if they must conquer.
is it not obviouse dat imbesility runs in u.if not wat r u say about a sympathy donation made on victims of bombblast..wat has ur so called president don in dat respect ??.idiot tink b4 u talk not d oda way round kkk

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jay2k(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
confusion247: Boko haram members receives billions while victims receive millions. Interesting.
d billions nd millions are from who.. Imbesile y not use dat ur useless head nd roeason out dat dea is 1 idiot in aso rock dat shud ve done dis. Nd since he didnt do it dez 1s r teachin him,nd dat does not make it dea(apc) responsibility, as to warrant ur silly idiotic comment
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jay2k(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
thelastPope: Politics of desperation! LOL! Who do they want to deceive with this? Very funny.
what else do u ecpect from politics nd leadership olodo..keep talkin because odas r talkin...dont tink with ur palp called brain.idiot
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jay2k(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yeeyo: God save us frm the handz of APC coz thy startd reinforcin dia membaz boko haram
som tyms i wonder wat u ilitrate nigerians want.. Jonathan is a daft hence we need a change, nd its hea as apc yet we r condeming dem even with out seeing 1st wat dey ve in stock for nigerians. Na waaooo d questions is u dat is commentin stupidly wat do u want aby u r comentin cos oda r??
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
O boy see politics, let me get guguru and Ogidiga to watch this soap opera as it unfolds between APC and PDP.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by WORDALIVE: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
thelastPope: Politics of desperation! LOL! Who do they want to deceive with this? Very funny.
people Like U would always b a slave to their captor,be wiser,people like u can't provide power,water,transportation 4 theirself.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by WORDALIVE: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Goddex: Bunch of thieves (except Oshiomole).
How did they raise that amount of money?
under which subhead?

It is obvious Oshiomole is merely forced by party politics to mingle with
this unholy alliance. He doesn't belong there. You can see he is not
even excited about it one bit.
idiot
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by kinguwem: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Who are the victims of Boko Haram attack? I hope it is not an indirect way of funding the boys. Without the activity of the JTF they couldn't have walked freely in any street in Maidugari. APC is looking for cheap popularity. The activity of Boko Haram has paralysed economic activity in Borno & Yobe States. The earlier they support the FG in fighting terrorism, the better.
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by Akiika: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Seriously, look at these guys, which one of them hasn't been performing in his state? they all have at least 20% (i'm afraid that's a good score in present Nigeria Governance) the same cannot be said of the PDP Governors.
Way to go guys, reach out to people across the country to sell your party manifestos. We know that of PDP by default "CORRUPTION and BAREFACE STEALING".
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by bencham(m): 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
pls make i hear word.. Where were they all these while, now they come because the need ur votes come 2015... Pls tell them it wont work... They should keep their Aspirin Panadol and Caffeine they will need it for their headache when they loose the 2015 election. Not a fan of PDP either, but i knw APC wont work!
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by solamide: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
where is tunde bakare,is he not a member of apc
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by jmaine: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
solamide: where is tunde bakare,is he not a member of apc

Twas strictly an affair of the APC governors and Pastor Tunde isn't one of them . . . .

1 Like

Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by playcharles(m): 4:46am On Mar 02, 2013
danny301:

Go and tell that to the birds..... Since when did they start deploying Governors from their states to other states to appraise their performances.... Even a blind knows when it rains.... Even if you write an epistle u will not be able to brainwash any reasonable Nigerian against Fashola's performances because they are glaring... Just look for something else to say.
then take him there let see if he will do same tin there
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by playcharles(m): 4:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Delafruita:
what kind of analysis is this?was calabar not once a federal capital?same as lokoja?which state in nigeria has more kilometresm of road than lagos?no state has more population than lagos.no state has more vehicular traffic than lagos.no state requires more amenities like lagos.
calabar is not bragging! in terms of beautification and cleanliness calabar is far beta compare to lagos... i was only sharing my view
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by playcharles(m): 4:57am On Mar 02, 2013
nkem Kalu: I DON'T KNOW THE STATE U COME FROM....BUT I THINK I WILL SUGGEST TO Jonathan TO REDEPLOY T. A. ORJI - A PDP GOVERNOR TO UR STATE........THAT WAY, U CAN ACCESS HIS PERFORMANCE.
hey bro... im only sharing my view... and how pple brag about fashola
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by kennydee05(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Courage and decisiveness in action here.
Sai APC.
Bleep PDP
Re: N200m Donated To Victims Of Boko-Haram By APC Governors by yomexp(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
This guys have got balls y'll know what m saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike & Others Visit Micheal Chinda In London Hospital / Ondo Guber: APC Will Lose Over Anti-People Policies - Segun Sowumi / Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP — NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.