Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

(PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. (8463 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by pak: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2013
abiL:

Sit your black aśs down & stop with your fake hype.

Oh.. next time, don't type UNLESS you're addressed. Okay?! Good!

I'll ignore the insults.

The OP mentioned that the guys and girls in the pictures were personal friends of his and their partners. He got their consent to post the pix and they were in all probability following the thread
Regardless of your impression of the quality of the pix, You should have respected that and kept your negative opinions to yourself.
Calling them 'meat sellers' in a derogatory way, sinks you low.
It reeks of one with a poor attitude.

8 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2013
romanti

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by nitlad: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2013
channel 190: kettles calling pots black.
Leave dem oloriburukus jo, and let them wallow in their attitudinal lunacy and e-deception, we are not oblivious of what they look like, and the kinda lives they lead themselves. The miserable goons will only hoodwink naïve unsuspecting ninjahs on the forum about the pseudo-posh life they are trying to portray themselves living. undecided

As if being 'poor' is a crime. The horde of never-do-wells bleating in such a crass manner. An offence punishable by forcing all the posse of tactless disposables to fück one another until they cüm blood and slump to their deaths!

Keep up the good work bruh.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by DeHero1: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2013
This nko?

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2013
channel 190: yea!
Thanks!

@all...been poor isn't living in poverty.
I said my friends are students like I am, we all [my friends and I] ppaid same school fee with tthe poor and the wealthy, so that can't be poverty.

They are bright students and not workers, so the hell is this poor tinz coming from?
You should ignore somethings.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2013
Lol @ the self righteousness on display grin grin Nairaland poor people's association HV come to the defence of one of their own bwahahahaha grin grin

*serious face*

It's not about being poor financially which I tried stating in my second post. (Ignoring the cheap a*ss clothes and weaves in those pictures)..........
It's presentation. The op didn't say all his friends, he said some. I would like to believe not all knows the sort of picture he posted on Nairaland.
Am I the only one that saw the chic in the night cap and the other in her towel? Common y'all, those sort of pictures should remain in your phone, that shouldn't be circulating the internet brah. What respect was I suppose to accord those pictures?? Like for real, I tried being polite. And for the mumus that HV problem comprehending, read my supposed apology again, I stuck with my stance. I said "no offence". Lol, @ least I made an effort grin

The same channel190 that opened a thread about a girl he slept with and the chic miraculously showed up on NL the next day?? Shoo....

If you're going to create a thread on NL about your friends, at least post decent looking pictures. They all look wretched, fact! By the way opening a thread about them gives way for ppl to judge them, u weren't as dumb as to believe u were only going to receive good feed-backs. You wanted the attention right?!

Now, let's end the bullsh1t here. My opinion still remains......continue posting. I was beginning to enjoy the different leaves being presented to these women. Your friends are no conformists-that's a compliment btw grin

P.S: there's nothing derogatory about meat selling. I have my own shollypop's shaki and pomo depot around the world. grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2013
@nutlad: I rmbr u as the m0ronic lad tryna start sh1t about 1tsmodella not being cool with abil and I. I have a tendency to want to ignore ppl that have an impeccable track of pure unadulterated stup1dity like u do.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol @ the self righteousness on display grin grin Nairaland poor people's association HV come to the defence of one of their own bwahahahaha grin grin

*serious face*

It's not about being poor financially which I tried stating in my second post. (Ignoring the cheap a*ss clothes and weaves in those pictures)..........
It's presentation. The op didn't say all his friends, he said some. I would like to believe not all knows the sort of picture he posted on Nairaland.
Am I the only one that saw the chic in the night cap and the other in her towel? Common y'all, those sort of pictures should remain in your phone, that shouldn't be circulating the internet brah. What respect was I suppose to accord those pictures?? Like for real, I tried being polite. And for the mumus that HV problem comprehending, read my supposed apology again, I stuck with my stance. I said "no offense". Lol, @ least I made an effort grin

The same channel190 that opened a thread about a girl he slept with and the chic miraculously showed up on NL the next day?? Shoo....

If you're going to create a thread on NL about your friends, at least post decent looking pictures. They all look wretched, fact! By the way opening a thread about them gives way for ppl to judge them, u weren't as dumb to believe u were only going to receive good feed-backs. You wanted the attention right?!

Now, let's end the bullsh1t here. My opinion still remains......continue posting. I was beginning to enjoy the different leaves being presented to these women. Your friends are no conformists-that's a compliment btw grin

P.S: there's nothing derogatory about meat selling. I have my own shollypop's shaki and pomo depot around the world. grin cheesy tongue
Kai! grin Funny people everywhere. grin grin grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by nitlad: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: @nutlad: I rmbr u as the m0ronic lad tryna start sh1t about 1tsmodella not being cool with abil and I.
tongue tongue grin grin

An assertion proven true by preceding and subsequent fückery between you lot undecided undecided

I have a tendency to want to ignore ppl that have an impecible track of pure unadulterated stup1dity like u do.

Of course you do, inbred tw@ts of your ilk have this ignoble propensity of attracting one another. undecided
I have a repellant for pasty snouts wink

Bitçh be like "thank your stars you didn't". Like she got the penmanship to ruzzle! Only to stage a grand cop out when her lesioned brain couldn't cope with what she met cheesy

You have been sired! cool

Next time, don't try starting şhit with half liners you can't sustain!

Now scram!

Dafuq is that I red dünce? Perhaps your dyslexia getting the better of you again? cheesy grin It's impeccable you dyslexic buffoon!

I'm out yo cool

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Apart from my typo......what the fvck are u going on about dumbo?!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by pak: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Most respondents on the thread never said the pictures were good (or bad).
I'll rather be more sensitive in making judgements on the lifestyle of everyday people who live in a different world from mine especially when its unneccessary

"Your friends are ugly . . .they all look poor" really crossed the line. People have been picked up for a lot less in saner climes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19059127.

Though you apologised for that but still . . . .

and I'll assume the line about 'meat seller not being derogatory' is a joke. Yeah selling meat and shaki isn't a criminal activity but you and I know that the context it was used in was disparaging.

P.S.
and if you do sell Pomo, that's sad, the price of men's leather shoes are going up by the day !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Smh
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Joke?! Not @ all, I roll with meat sellers all day, errday grin cheesy

Dude, u gotta blame other factors leading to the high cost of production in leather shoes, it can't possibly be because of their raw material-pomo. If u buy Naija made leather, blame the lack of good electricity and extra cost using alternative source of electricity does to the selling price. If u buy imported shoes, blame Naija govt for the huge amount in tariffs.
We meat sellers are your friends, we are very important to the economy!!!

Niggas hating cos they ain't got no lucrative business. If u are looking to be a promo and shaki retailer, contact me.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Enough!

If this continues on another thread in this section, I won't hesitate to ban all involved. This one will slide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Curvy Ugandan Female Musician Goes Topless In Body Paint On IG, / Sex Video Of My Woman Is Online / If You Are A Lady How Big Is Your Bombom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.