Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

(PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. (8457 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
nitlad:
I was gon' call out this idi0t.....
Thank your stars u didn't, dumbo! angry
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
190:

dunno there are certain characteristics you display that reminds me of me wink
hmmmm....

abiL:
What's with the vexation?...

Have you had any food today?
Hahahahahahaha....I hate you! grin grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
BoboYekini: Ok, I get it now grin
Those pictures positively reek of poverty, wetin sef angry

grin grin grin grin

its actually beclouded the reasoning faculty of the OP grin grin grin grin
Ive since noticed it in him from time immemorial grin grin grin grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Any more pikshures?! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
abiL: Any more pikshures?! lipsrsealed undecided
Only those that live in peckham can compete with the beautiful scenery in the op's pictures. Look at the landscape, do u have plantain leaves where u live? B1tch, u betta respect!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

What's with the vexation?...

Have you had any food today?

If you need food, holla.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by nitlad: 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz:

Thank your stars u didn't, dumbo! angry
Lol, the anorexic millipede thinks itself worthy of verbal jousts with Nitlad. grin

You won't survive the witty banters at this echelon lady cool

I'm on a pedestal that is way outta your league! undecided
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by nitlad: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
Keep the pinshures coming jor grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
val_dee:

If you need food, holla.

Holla ko, bonjour ni. Village rat!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz:
Only those that live in peckham can compete with the beautiful scenery in the op's pictures. Look at the landscape, do u have plantain leaves where u live? B1tch, u betta respect!

Have you been given leaves instead of roses?.. You ain't on that level bïtch!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
AbiL grin grin grin

sMh
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by ikekings(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sweet!

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by DeHero1: 2:14am On Apr 06, 2013
If there parents catch u.... Or did u post it with permission too?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 06, 2013
abiL:

Have you been given leaves instead of roses?.. You ain't on that level bïtch!
Hahahaha......I HV a tree in my name! #beat that! cool
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 06, 2013
Lol @ the shanty rat-nutlad still tryna prove its relevance.....GFOH!

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by nitlad: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol @ the shanty rat-nutlad still tryna prove its relevance.....GFOH!
grin
Lol, ShollyCunt thinks everyone is a pvssy grin

Yeah peon, cop out like the cussy that you are! tongue grin

You wouldn't get close even if you tried cool

undecided undecided
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 06, 2013
Dude it's Friday night, ain't nobody got time for randy fowls undecided

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Chiopatra: 4:07am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Okay, okay.....I guess I didn't word what I meant correctly.
I think what I meant to say is, the picture quality and scenery is poor. All the same, I apologize to the op. My comment might hv been a lil mean.
must u be corrected b4 u use ur common sense?

6 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 06, 2013
Chiopatra: must u be corrected b4 u use ur common sense?
Look @ this irrelevant dim-wit!........Are u dull?? Who is this waste of sperm talking to?

Your father should HV used his common sense and let your mum abort u, skanky trick!

3 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by DeHero1: 4:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
Look @ this irrelevant dim-wit!........Are u dull?? Who is this waste of sperm talking to?

Your father should HV used his common sense and let your mum abort u, skanky trick!

I want to bliv dat there'll be no second apology?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 06, 2013
De-Hero:

I want to bliv dat there'll be no second apology?
I don't apologize to moronic-loud-mouth-b1tches. The silly trick shoulda stayed in her level and not try to stir sh1t
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by nitlad: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Dude it's Friday night, ain't nobody got time for randy fowls undecided
grin grin

ShollyCünt is a wee bit smart afterall, at least she's smart enough to choose her battles wisely. cheesy

Chiopatra: must u be corrected b4 u use ur common sense?

Shollypopz:

shocked shocked undecided undecided

The gods smiles on Sholly yet, presenting her with a cünt to ram from behind absent caution!

Set mind to purpose, and ensure that your cöck ravages her püssy!

Ikekings trying to make it up to ItsModella, after he gets caught going on one of his numerous trysts undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1052038_Flower_aye_jpg51ec511e80ab0299b2d219a840492074

All smiles: She's all too happy to be so 'honoured', and presented with such 'expensive' flowers grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2013
ikekings: Sweet!
your too much dude.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2013
The sign of loove was still there after pary.

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2013
Vanneni: Lol you're one xter I find amusing.
yea!
Thanks!

@all...been poor isn't living in poverty.
I said my friends are students like I am, we all [my friends and I] ppaid same school fee with tthe poor and the wealthy, so that can't be poverty.

They are bright students and not workers, so the hell is this poor tinz coming from?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2013
Kingsleyinfo: True Love...... Hahahahahaha
good one bro.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2013
abiL:

The quality of those pictures says it all. Mtcheeeww!
where is yours?.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2013
nitlad:
I was gon' call out this idi0t......

.... and then I saw this funny m0ron's post.

In short the two of una be weyrey! grin
kettles calling pots black.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2013
190:

grin grin grin grin

its actually beclouded the reasoning faculty of the OP grin grin grin grin
Ive since noticed it in him from time immemorial grin grin grin grin
what meaning have you got for your 5years of lucid in reasoning.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2013
190:

grin grin grin grin

Is this a thread for poor nairalanders grin grin grin
create one for your V-boot friends.

BTW, who said students are poor?
You browsing, and so we all are!
Or is Airtel dey charge you extra fee cuzz u are rich? If this be the case then you are the richest fool in insanity paradise. You need some owls to finish up the worms that fed up and lives in your brain.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Mynd44: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2013
Night and day.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Is This Every Girls Dream/photo / What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? / Counter Thread: Why Are Igbo Guys Lazy On Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.