Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

(PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. (8462 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by tashanja(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Shollypopz: Your friends are ugly......they all look poor. #no offence

It shouldn't matter whether they look poor or ugly, the thread is about love and romance captured in pictures.
I for one I am enjoying the thread thoroughly, pls don't spoil it by down-talking and discouraging the OP; if it will please you, why not upload yours and those of your beautiful rich friends so we can all appreciate them too.
@ OP:
Pls ignore those negative comments, carry go joor.

10 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Montalo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin

3 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by fruityjojo(f): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Very soon nobody would post anytin personal on nairaland. It would be a soul-less. Inpersonal, lifeless site all cos of sum peeps attitude!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 05, 2013
How can you say that?
Your comment wowed me I must say
So because his friends are poor he shouldn't upload their pics?
I didn't know only the rich were entitled to upload pics on Nairaland or only the rich deserved to have their pictures uploaded on Nairaland.
I feel so sorry for all of you that look down on the poor. God have mercy on you

8 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 05, 2013
@channel 190 I am sooo loving your thread. Pls keep uploading pictures.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 05, 2013
Okay, okay.....I guess I didn't word what I meant correctly.
I think what I meant to say is, the picture quality and scenery is poor. All the same, I apologize to the op. My comment might hv been a lil mean.

2 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 4:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Loool

I dunno why but I just find shollypopz too real and I really like her

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
tashanja:

It shouldn't matter whether they look poor or ugly, the thread is about love and romance captured in pictures.
I for one I am enjoying the thread thoroughly, pls don't spoil it by down-talking and discouraging the OP; if it will please you, why not upload yours and those of your beautiful rich friends so we can all appreciate them too.
@ OP:
Pls ignore those negative comments, carry go joor.
ooo you got the point. WORD. As in enn you don use dry grass kill them bad Bella.
Thank you very much I will ignore them.

@poshdiva, I see you. Thanks for your contributions, I can really feel how ashamed they are now.
You really gave them the word intto their self made blindness.

@fruityjojo, mind them not, nairaland is bigger than any tout and crazy senseless individual, the site isn't for lunatics sweeping the dirt of rivers around and yet come online to say they are rich.

@ Montalo, wahoo, is that you in the pix?
You are really blessed o...don't let go of that request o...as in wentin d xup for that pix, they must be a ggist behind that very romantic pose.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz: Okay, okay.....I guess I didn't word what I meant correctly.
I think what I meant to say is, the picture quality and scenery is poor. All the same, I apologize to the op. My comment might hv been a lil mean.
aren't your feet getting cold?
I made those picture quality what you see here...most of those pictures are over 1mb while the property limit of picture you can upload on nairaland is 200kb.

So you see I had to upload on FB and on channnel's Blogs so I can redownload itt in a low quality...I even screen grabbed some stubborn ones and then used an x2 phone to édit it.

I don't know why I telling you all these. Mind your choice of words dude. Students are students whereas we all paid same school fee
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
190: Loool

are you pro -rich or dumb as usual?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
poshdiva: @channel 190 I am sooo loving your thread. Pls keep uploading pictures.
trust me no body can stop me. #Sexkillz An exemption.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
*edited* .......post was too mean

2 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
190: Loool

Lol 190, is there a catch to this??
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
channel 190: aren't your feet getting cold?
I made those picture quality what you see here...most of those pictures are over 1mb while the property limit of picture you can upload on nairaland is 200kb.

So you see I had to upload on FB and on channnel's Blogs so I can redownload itt in a low quality...I even screen grabbed some stubborn ones and then used an x2 phone to édit it.

I don't know why I telling you all these. Mind your choice of words dude. Students are students whereas we all paid same school fee

Cool story bro!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

Cool story bro!

Lol, did u see the pictures on the first page? lipsrsealed
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, did u see the pictures on the first page? lipsrsealed

Pictures of the meat sellers??

I 'saweth' ..but let me not 'sayeth' more. lipsrsealed
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by pak: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
You can take a kid out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of the kid.

What's it about some Nigerian ladies and crassitude undecided

2 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Kslib(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
follows
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

Pictures of the meat sellers??

I 'saweth' ..but let me not 'sayeth' more. lipsrsealed
Bwahahahaha grin grin You said it, not me tongue grin

Some irrelevant poverty stricken fly is trying to get noticed........ain't nobody got time for simpletons undecided
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
channel 190: aren't your feet getting cold?

Lol you're one xter I find amusing.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
True Love...... Hahahahahaha

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
Those rich NLers should Phuck off this thread.

Who called them here if not lack of better thing to do in real life.

What's wrong in being poor? Or they got no poor people in their lineage.

SMH

5 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
val_dee: Those rich NLers should Phuck off this thread.

SMH

What's with the vexation?...

Have you had any food today?

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
pak: You can take a kid out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of the kid.

What's it about some Nigerian ladies and crassitude undecided

Sit your black aśs down & stop with your fake hype.

Oh.. next time, don't type UNLESS you're addressed. Okay?! Good!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
val_dee: Those rich NLers should Phuck off this thread.

SMH

grin grin grin grin

Is this a thread for poor nairalanders grin grin grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol 190, is there a catch to this??

dunno there are certain characteristics you display that reminds me of me wink
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

[size=18pt]Sit your black aśs down[/size] & stop with your fake hype.

Oh.. next time, don't type UNLESS you're addressed. Okay?! Good!

grin grin grin grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by abiL(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
190:

grin grin grin grin

Is this a thread for poor nairalanders grin grin grin

The quality of those pictures says it all. Mtcheeeww!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by nitlad: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
I was gon' call out this idi0t......

dowjones: @OP, shollypopz is right. Your friends look hungry and got that village love vibe...very nollywood and local. I know you on that level too cos your username tries to piggyback 190's reputation. B!tch nigha talkin about his CGPA on NL with a chic, later you'd come on the same NL crying "my GF dumped me for a sharp, badt guy that doesnt talk about CGPAs" hahahhahhahh.

.... and then I saw this funny m0ron's post.

In short the two of una be weyrey! grin

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

The quality of those pictures says it all. Mtcheeeww!

AbiL aBIL Abigail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz: Okay, okay.....I guess I didn't word what I meant correctly.
very, even by your standards sholly.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ok, I get it now grin
Those pictures positively reek of poverty, wetin sef angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / What Are Your Most Embarrassing Drunk Stories? / Meet Cherokee, The Stripper Disturbing Ohio With Her Massive Ukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.