Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. (3593 Views)

Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

Source.

Ok what about nigeria. It seems all the smart nigerians are running away.
And what makes you think the smart Nigerians are running away? Can you tell that to the Chinese too ?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon is one of the rare African country which eats his own food , never ever say again that we need food , we are giving food to the whole Cemac heck in Nigeria they eat Cameroon beans and Cameroon pepper etc, no one is starving in Cameroon get your acts together.madam and live is affordable. All your north is backward that's enough to make you as poor as any African nation. Go to Garoua .Maroua, Ngaoundere you will see the difference with your bauchi, zamfara, Borno, there are no beggars, no bombings no kidnappings , no religious intolerance/riots. Shame on you and your 2.5 millions of barrels per day. Don't even go there truth is naija has failed , and instead of protecting the innocent foreigner your soldiers are extorting them
There's no movie cinema in Cameroon... not 1
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
And what makes you think the smart Nigerians are running away? Can you tell that to the Chinese too ?

The proof was given to me. And yes.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

The proof was given to me. And yes.
Lol. You know nothing
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by solomon111(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

I have problems with this report

Is it not because they can not get jobs in Nigeria they forced to leave to amrica to find work. The poor or unskilled for most part can get jobs or can not get over seas.

It dose not mention in what field these degreas are in.

And the fact your educted people are leaving nigeria is not somthing to brag about. In SA we don't want them to leave.
andrewza, pot calling kettle black.
You forget that your country with a tiny population has one of the highest crime rates in the world including molestation.
Smh.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
There's no movie cinema in Cameroon... not 1
there are thousand in Nigeria so? We saw how it prevents the bombings so far? Never heard about CDs and DVD?,na nigga we ain't complaining ....stop killing your brain with Hollywood-Jewish propaganda.
Having said that we have cultural center. You can check what is "Ecrant noir" we ain't Yankee wannabe yo
We rep Cameroon and Africa first no no not those rituals oriented nollywood movies
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2013
^ they closed because of the lower attendance, meaning cinema ain't our forte. Thanks to Naijan and their piracy, CDs were way cheaper na I ain't complaining I used to buy brand new movies this way .
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: there are thousand in Nigeria so? We saw how it prevents the bombings so far? Never heard about CDs and DVD?,na nigga we ain't complaining ....stop killing your brain with Hollywood-Jewish propaganda.
Having said that we have cultural center. You can check what is "Ecrant noir" we ain't Yankee wannabe yo
We rep Cameroon and Africa first no no not those rituals oriented nollywood movies
Baseless post, you don't even have street names Who's this nigga / bitcch? You should be arguing with Somalis not nigerians
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
Baseless post, you don't even have street names Who's this nigga / bitch? You should be arguing with Somalis not nigerians
nigga stop extorting and threatening us.period Onila brought that comparison .I don't care about how ur country looks like I don't give a shit stop harming Cameroonian there that's it
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2013
solomon111: andrewza, pot calling kettle black.
You forget that your country with a tiny population has one of the highest crime rates in the world including molestation.
Smh.

we talking education here
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

So?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
So?

why you mention our crime rate. Witch we know unlike Nigeria where you cant trust your statics
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

why you mention our crime rate. Witch we know unlike Nigeria where you cant trust your statics
Dude, accurate statistics or not, your crime rate it alarming... it happens everyday... with your tiny population
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Calm down people, calm down......Naija should the mess they created talking about how many cinemas lagos got ain't the topic. That's what I like with naijan.they easily forget that borno , maiduguri, zamfara, bauchi, etc are also in naija ....
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Calm down people, calm down......Naija should the mess they created talking about how many cinemas lagos got ain't the topic. That's what I like with naijan.they easily forget that borno , maiduguri, zamfara, bauchi, etc are also in naija ....
are you crying? Cameroon is finished, you have nothing to boast about.. i couldn't even pass a night during my visit..
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
Dude, accurate statistics or not, your crime rate it alarming... it happens everyday... with your tiny population

65 million(55 plus 10) foreigners is not tiny and no one knows the level in Nigeria you could be higher.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
are you crying? Cameroon is finished, you have nothing to boast about.. i couldn't even pass a night during my visit..
yeah the same Camerooon which provides your Adamawa state in electricity?
The same naija where people(in Lagos) praise a governor because we put street lights on a 7km roads? Gtfh
The thread wasn't to compare both country but m ready if you want.
You don't even have a healthcare system in naija nigga please.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

65 million(55 plus 10) foreigners is not tiny and no one knows the level in Nigeria you could be higher.
http://www.nationmaster.com/country/ni-nigeria/cri-crime
http://www.nationmaster.com/country/sf-south-africa/cri-crime
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2013
U were bored cause there is no crime activities unlike in the hello u call country, from daily robbery to kidnapping yo ...you really think u guys have something to boast about or that Cameroonian envy, tell ur countrymen to leave we will see if they dare .lmao
2.5 millions of barrels per day yet
Cameroonian live longer than you
80% of Nigerians won't pass 45yo
nigga please
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: yeah the same Camerooon which provides your Adamawa state in electricity?
The same naija where people(in Lagos) praise a governor because we put street lights on a 7km roads? Gtfh
The thread wasn't to compare both country but m ready if you want.
You don't even have a healthcare system in naija nigga please.
'no healthcare system', lol..come to lagos and see for yourself..
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: U were bored cause there is no crime activities unlike in the hello u call country, from daily robbery to kidnapping yo ...you really think u guys have something to boast about or that Cameroonian envy, tell ur countrymen to leave we will see if they dare .lmao
nigga please
Cameroonians die like foul, this I know of.. so don't play that 'fake' death-rate card here
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

has i said you can not trust Nigerian government reports.
Its what the world thinks dude.. read about the site

All statistics on this site are cited. If you are concerned about authenticity and authorship, please view the "Source:" field, found below each graph. Or when viewing country statistics, click the "View with citations" link below the bottom of the page.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by solomon111(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

Nigerians are one of the most educated people on the planet.
If they applied their knowledge in developing the country is another issue entirely.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2013
You can even deduce the crime rate with the percentage of prisoners both male and female
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by solomon111(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

has i said you can not trust Nigerian government reports.
which report can you trust,if you cannot trust Nigerian govt reports?
They are supposed to be the ones with first hand information.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2013
solomon111: which report can you trust,if you cannot trust Nigerian govt reports?
He needs to check the CIA report as well... I hate searching for shiits like crime rate on google
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2013
solomon111: which report can you trust,if you cannot trust Nigerian govt reports?

non because they all rely on the Nigerian government.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by solomon111(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: U were bored cause there is no crime activities unlike in the hello u call country, from daily robbery to kidnapping yo ...you really think u guys have something to boast about or that Cameroonian envy, tell ur countrymen to leave we will see if they dare .lmao
nigga please
look, there are people that i would rather humiliate,and cameroon is not one of them.
I see you guys as cousins.
Don't let me change my mind.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Top ten in the world
Total Crimes
1 United States
2 United Kingdom
3 Germany 6,507,394
4 France 3,771,850
5 Russia 2,952,370
6 Japan 2,853,739
7 South Africa 2,683,849
8 Canada 2,516,918 - See more at: http://www.jagranjosh.com/general-knowledge/top-10-countries-with-highest-reported-crime-rate-1318674097-1#sthash.6vkcyNSX.dpuf
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

Lol.. the CIA does not rely on any government for statistics, we can argue on that if you want? Just go to CIA reports and see for yourself
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by solomon111(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

so how do you get near-accurate report,if not through the govt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits And Gains Of The Civil Service/civil Servants Under The Labour Party Go / House Of Reps Member Dies After Affair With A Female Banker / Why Ndigbo May Not Vote APC In 2015 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.