Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. (3591 Views)

Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
'no healthcare system', lol..come to lagos and see for yourself..
like i said always talking about Lagos . there are 160M-200M nigerians Lagos has 20M. so even if all lagosians have a medical insurance there is always an imbalance.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
solomon111: look, there are people that i would rather humiliate,and cameroon is not one of them.
I see you guys as cousins.
Don't let me change my mind.
sir, go take a look at the beginning of this thread , i consider Naijan as brothers , your onila brought nasty comparison and i won't look without reacting. my concern was to brought awareness. we all have something bad to say ... undecided undecided
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
Cameroonians die like foul, this I know of.. so don't play that 'fake' death-rate card here
look who is talking about dying like fools shocked shocked..okay okay, i rest my case ....Nigerians and Cameroon are like brothers IMO..we should stop that show of shame.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Cameroonpride, let me just say something

Forget about those nigerians screaming lagos, lagos all the time. There are other nigerian cities with better living standards than lagos. However lagos is the richest and nigeria's power house.

Port-harcourt is a major nigerian city, good infrastructure, healthcare system, beautiful and world class public schools , good road networks ( many are currently under construction still) and another economic power house. I live in port harcourt.

uyo has better quality infrastructure than lagos, and very beautiful too, enonomically sound, good public system.

Calabar, nigeria's holiday city, beautiful too, very good public health system, education system and very very neat.

Enugu the same thing as calabar, but richer.
Owerri.
Gombe.
Jos city (plateau state).
Onitsha very commercially vaible, with mid rise buildings blanketing the city, but has poor infrastructure.
Kano minus boko haram

These are other nigerian cities
Many more, not just lagos, lagos lagos
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Henry120: @Cameroonpride, let me just say something

Forget about those nigerians screaming lagos, lagos all the time. There are other nigerian cities with better living standards than lagos. However lagos is the richest and nigeria's power house.

Port-harcourt is a major nigerian city, good infrastructure, healthcare system, beautiful and world class public schools , good road networks ( many are currently under construction still) and another economic power house. I live in port harcourt.

uyo has better quality infrastructure than lagos, and very beautiful too, enonomically sound, good public system.

Calabar, nigeria's holiday city, beautiful too, very good public health system, education system and very very neat.

Owerri.
Gombe.
Onitsha very commercially vaible, with mid rise buildings blanketing the city, but has poor infrastructure.
Kano minus boko haram

cool ....honestly Nigeria is a great country ...

back to the topic.. i have some questions ?what are you guys doing about this insurrection? i mean are you still proposing them amnesty ? or you plan to tackle this terrorists?
why does it take so long to eradicate boko?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Henry120: @Cameroonpride, let me just say something

Owerri.
Gombe.
Kano minus boko haram

Abuja is the bomb
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:

Abuja is the bomb

Yh, that wan dey class of em own. That was why I did not add ABUJA, I just wanted to highlight other nigerian cities. Abuja is a great city.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
waiting
CAMEROONPRIDE: cool ....honestly Nigeria is a great country ...

back to the topic.. i have some questions ?what are you guys doing about this insurrection? i mean are you still proposing them amnesty ? or you plan to tackle this terrorists?
why does it take so long to eradicate boko?

Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: waiting
Simple. "Carrot and stick approach".

However, How do you negotiate with a man who says he is fighting for God?

Boko haram members decide when they want to go to paradise, the army only facilitates the meeting.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Henry120:
Simple. "Carrot and stick approach".

However, How do you negotiate with a man who says he is fighting for God?

Boko haram members decide when they want to go to paradise, the army only facilitates the meeting.
so you mean you don't have the situation at hands and it's not going to change soon right?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so you mean you don't have the situation at hands and it's not going to change soon right?

its a political situation

if they wanted to eradicate boko haram, they can do right @ this moment
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

its a political situation

if they wanted to eradicate boko haram, they can do right @ this moment
talking talk grin grin grin tell me more, so your politicians enjoy killing your/their citizens
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: talking talk grin grin grin tell me more, so your politicians enjoy killing your/their citizens

yup

the ones against goodluck jonathan government
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
There's no movie cinema in Cameroon... not 1
shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
Baseless post, you don't even have street names Who's this nigga / bitcch? You should be arguing with Somalis not nigerians
shocked shocked grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
are you crying? Cameroon is finished, you have nothing to boast about.. i couldn't even pass a night during my visit..
grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

yup

the ones against goodluck jonathan government
you are not making any sense Boko haram existed before GEJ?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
@onila politic aint for you that's why you are trying to start another bashing round undecided
BTW that nigga was lying big time
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: @onila politic aint for you that's why you are trying to start another bashing round undecided
BTW that nigga was lying big time

who r the bamoun pple?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

who r the bamoun pple?
the answer is in your question undecided undecided
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: the answer is in your question undecided undecided
what r they known for?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila: what r they known for?
to be Cameroonian smiley. if you really want to know about them google it
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: to be Cameroonian smiley. if you really want to know about them google it

google only gives u history

tell me their stereotypes n what they r known for in cameroon

anyways fucck it, i will ask someone reasonable like nayah..hiss#
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

Onila is a virgin grin grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
sheyie2007:
Onila is a virgin grin grin
yes I am smiley
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

yup go ask nayah smiley smiley

there is no stereotypes ,we don't do such things cool cool
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: yup go ask nayah smiley smiley

there is no stereotypes ,we don't do such things cool cool
undecided u r annoying, Bleep off, weak nigga!
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila: yes I am smiley
My mum and my grandma are virgins too grin grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
onila: undecided u r annoying, Bleep off, weak nigga!
su.ck my di.ck first grin grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: su.ck my di.ck first grin grin
Ultra gay... do you have a dicck?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Fighters Discovered In Konduga Outskirts- V O A / Why GEJ Did Not Visit Chibok - Yakassai / Nigerian Skin-bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.