Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,569 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. (3592 Views)

Tambuwal Probes The “Abduction” Of Patience Paul In Sokoto / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

cameroon and ghana are still freaking poor countries, nothing to be proud off

peaceful but still poor

a poor man wants food and not just peace

go back home and help yr pple
Cameroon is one of the rare African country which eats his own food , never ever say again that we need food , we are giving food to the whole Cemac heck in Nigeria they eat Cameroon beans and Cameroon pepper etc, no one is starving in Cameroon get your acts together.madam and live is affordable. All your north is backward that's enough to make you as poor as any African nation. Go to Garoua .Maroua, Ngaoundere you will see the difference with your bauchi, zamfara, Borno, there are no beggars, no bombings no kidnappings , no religious intolerance/riots. Shame on you and your 2.5 millions of barrels per day. Don't even go there truth is naija has failed , and instead of protecting the innocent foreigner your soldiers are extorting them

1 Like

Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2013
free2ryhme: abeg translate well abi the translation tool wey u use no dey make sense
learn French and read the original article, I put the link undecided tongue
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon is one of the rare African country which eats his own food , never ever say again that we need food , we are giving food to the whole Cemac heck in Nigeria they eat Cameroon beans and Cameroon pepper etc, no one is starving in Cameroon get your acts together.madam and live is affordable. All your north is backward that's enough to make you as poor as any African nation. Go to Garoua .Maroua, Ngaoundere you will see the difference with your bauchi, zamfara, Borno, there are no beggars, no bombings no kidnappings , no religious intolerance/riots. Shame on you and your 2.5 millions of barrels per day. Don't even go there truth is naija has failed , and instead of protecting the innocent foreigner your soldiers are extorting them

12 million cameroonians are unemployed according to BBC grin they kept on saying that when the 7 cameroonian athlete escaped during the olympics grin
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 6:40am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

In what field though. The report is just to bare. I don't think it is wrong I mean most mercians a not that smart. There greatist minds through out there history have not been born or even educted in amrica. So it not that big of accomplishment. Now if you siad the same thing for certain eurpean countries. Like the home of amricas greatist minds aka germany I would then be impressed.

Nigerians rule in Russia, germany, england, sweden, italy/ /

name it we are everywhere getting that paper
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

12 million cameroonians are unemployed according to BBC grin they kept on saying that when the 7 cameroonian athlete escaped during the olympics grin

any link, undecided lying to make a point ain't fair. 12millions jobless the figure is just impossible.lol I won't even debunk that. At least we are not invading people countries and kidnapping their tourists.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

Source.

Ok what about nigeria. It seems all the smart nigerians are running away.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2013
andrewza:

Source.

Ok what about nigeria. It seems all the smart nigerians are running away.
we are coming back to help our country

ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

illegally and legally

selling drugs in south africa also helps the Nigerian economy cheesy
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: any link, undecided lying to make a point ain't fair. 12millions jobless the figure is just impossible.lol I won't even debunk that. At least we are not invading people countries and kidnapping their tourists.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/seven-cameroonian-athletes-disappear-search-jobs-expected-culprit-115522853--oly.html

Secondly, unemployment is a persistent problem in Cameroon. According to a report from 2011, the country of 20 million has 12 million unemployed.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

you forgot to add by any ways. That's why we nigerians rule in: kidnapping(people fear to go back in their village, those living abroad have to settle their families somewhere else) love-peddling( we fulfill the streets of Europe,America and Asia) with prostitutes, scamming( the only Africans on FBI most wanted list were Nigerians) , drug trafficking/dealing/smuggling. Rituals we kill human and sell their parts/organs to make money, terrorism, first sub saharan country minus Somalia to have his own terrorist organization. The first African(sub-sa) who tried to bomb himself on an American flight was Nigerian, we are leader in Tribalism and religious intolerance. Yes you can clap for yourself you guys rule Africa, get those papers at all cost.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Blyss: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon is one of the rare African country which eats his own food , never ever say again that we need food , we are giving food to the whole Cemac heck in Nigeria they eat Cameroon beans and Cameroon pepper etc, no one is starving in Cameroon get your acts together.madam and live is affordable. All your north is backward that's enough to make you as poor as any African nation. Go to Garoua .Maroua, Ngaoundere you will see the difference with your bauchi, zamfara, Borno, there are no beggars, no bombings no kidnappings , no religious intolerance/riots. Shame on you and your 2.5 millions of barrels per day. Don't even go there truth is naija has failed , and instead of protecting the innocent foreigner your soldiers are extorting them

It's nice that you'all eat your own food, but I cant help but to state that that food you've posted in that other thread looked nasty as all hell. Is that really the type of stuff you'all actually eat?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/seven-cameroonian-athletes-disappear-search-jobs-expected-culprit-115522853--oly.html

Secondly, unemployment is a persistent problem in Cameroon. According to a report from 2011, the country of 20 million has 12 million unemployed.

Is that 12 million adults. Because SA has 40% unepment but the truth is only about 5 million are actually unemployed. Since kids can't work.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

lmao a blog? Ahhaaaa according to a report which one? Fairy tales waka pass 12millions jobless and no one is in the street. And in the African context working in the informal ain't being jobless. White should know that
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2013
onila: we are coming back to help our country

ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

illegally and legally

selling drugs in south africa also helps the Nigerian economy cheesy

Lol
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you forgot to add by any ways. That's why we nigerians rule in: kidnapping(people fear to go back in their village, those living abroad have to settle their families somewhere else) love-peddling( we fulfill the streets of Europe,America and Asia) with prostitutes, scamming( the only Africans on FBI most wanted list were Nigerians) , drug trafficking/dealing/smuggling. Rituals we kill human and sell their parts/organs to make money, terrorism, first sub saharan country minus Somalia to have his own terrorist organization. The first African(sub-sa) who tried to bomb himself on an American flight was Nigerian, we are leader in Tribalism and religious intolerance. Yes you can clap for yourself you guys rule Africa, get those papers at all cost.

we also known to be some of the most hardworking africans ever

we dominate Ghana, cameroon, gambia, liberia, SL, togo, ivory coast, congo. .name it. .most of the time we are the most successful Africans in other african countries
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Blyss:

It's nice that you'all eat your own food, but I cant help but to state that that food you've posted in that other thread looked nasty as all hell. Is that really the type of stuff you'all actually eat?
like I said earlier bug off.my last comment to u
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao a blog? Ahhaaaa according to a report which one? Fairy tales waka pass 12millions jobless and no one is in the street. And in the African context working in the informal ain't being jobless. White should know that
thats yahoo news not just any random blog
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: like I said earlier bug off.my last comment to u

Like most children if you ignore him he will stop throwing his tantrum.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

we also known to be some of the most hardworking africans ever

we dominate Ghana, cameroon, gambia, liberia, SL, togo, ivory coast, congo. .name it. .most of the time we are the most successful Africans in other african countries
good, just stop threatening and extorting Cameroonian, innocent and lovable Cameroonian who are never looking for trouble
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2013
nigeria is a very rich country

even akon is dying to collaborate with naija artists tongue since his career is dying in the US
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 7:03am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: good, just stop threatening and extorting Cameroonian, innocent and lovable Cameroonian who are never looking for trouble

we dont care

we gonna extort more cameroonians tongue
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Blyss: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: like I said earlier bug off.my last comment to u

Damn, you're mad now?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2013
onila: thats yahoo news not just any random blog
your brain is dead or what, you onila can submit an article on yahoo. Give me the link of the reports not the link of something which talk about a pseudo reports
You mean 85% of Cameroonian are jobless?
When 60% of our population is under 15? Get the Bleep out of here ain't gonna buy that shit grin grin
You recognize a jobless country by the size of his diaspora. Nigeria comes to my mind +5millions of u in Cameroon that means they are all jobless lmao this bit.ch is crazy
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by andrewza: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2013
onila: nigeria is a very rich country

even akon is dying to collaborate with naija artists tongue since his career is dying in the US

that because Akon sucks
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Blyss: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2013

You do realize you've just dissed your local artist with that last statement, right?
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Blyss:

Damn, you're mad now?
don't mind him, pus..sy Nigga
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2013

only in Nigeria prostitute are paid 500 000 $ lmao , Akin was in Cameroon and I don't even give a shit we like our local artists cool cool
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: your brain is dead or what, you onila can submit an article on yahoo. Give me the link of the reports not the link of something which talk about a pseudo reports
You mean 85% of Cameroonian are jobless?
When 60% of our population is under 15? Get the Bleep out of here ain't gonna buy that shit grin grin
You recognize a jobless country by the size of his diaspora. Nigeria comes to my mind +5millions of u in Cameroon that means they are all jobless lmao this bit.ch is crazy

4 million successful igbo business men in cameroon. .not just broke ass immigrants
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: only in Nigeria prostitute are paid 500 000 $ lmao , Akin was in Cameroon and I don't even give a shit we like our local artists cool cool

when naija artists go to cameroon. .you pay them more than yr local artists tongue
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by onila(f): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Blyss:

You do realize you've just dissed your local artist with that last statement, right?
that shows Nigeria music industry is quite good
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

4 million successful igbo business men in cameroon. .not just broke ass immigrants
so they are the only one working in Cameroon.since we r 20 M and 85% are jobless lmao like I said Gtfoh I ain't gonna buy that poo
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2013
onila:

when naija artists go to cameroon. .you pay them more than yr local artists tongue
the local complained and we lowered your cash. That means they are powerful.
Re: After The Abduction Of The French: Boko Haram Threatens Cameroonian Students. by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2013
Onila is KO, I went too hard on u grin grin uh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra LG Polls Postponed To Dec. 14 / APC Steering Trouble With Their Campiagn Posters In Lagos. / The Position Of Ebonyians In Igbo Politics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.