Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? (15554 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri On Independence Day (Photos) / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by hercules07: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
taharqa: I hope you know what a STATE VISIT is?? Does it bear any semblance to d 'Emergency' type visit you just described?

He does not need a bloody state visit, he needs to go there to show he is on top of things, even a state visit can be scheduled in less than a week, the governor will gladly accommodate the President if he asks nicely, what is the big deal about going to see the governor of a state and his state, it is not as if the Maiduguri guys send the president.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by wazobiaforu(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Its Billyonaire not Billysane, if you cant even spell my name then I will be surprise if you can make love to your lady. That aside, stop being emotional about politics, you might die of heart attack. Buttress your opinions with facts and not sentiments. And my piece of advise, Stop dining with a failing regrouping of regional political jobbers. GEJ had a job before politics, you cant say same for those opposition flag fliers, they are all political prostitutes who change name now and then as soon as new sexists come to town.

Anytime i read your post, i always remember AKPORS and anytime i read about AKPORS i always remember you and your username.
Infact you are Billyakpors, anytime i call you Akpors you must answer me or else!!!

Akpors!
Akpors!!
Akpors!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ochukoccna: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: The visit to Maiduguri, Yobe and 2 other states were already planned since last December, but the opposition had a wind of it and rushed there first so as to make the President's visit, which was under wraps seem reactionary. APC will do anything to confuse uninformed Nigerians but we should understand that today's APC are yesterday's men who only metamorphose for their selfish interests and not for the good of common Nigerians.
Do you mean it takes over 3 months (December to early March) for Ebele& his minders to plan and implement a state visit?
A state visit in the country over which he presides (regardless of the security threat)?
A state he's yet to visit going to 4 years?
Francois Hollande,France's C-in-C, was in Mali less than 48 hours after mainly French troops stabilized the suitation with the AZAWAD insurgency (whatever they are called)
Ebele Jonny go slow,Nigeria's supposed C-in-C, is yet to visit Borno since 2009
Now you know which C-in-C is a coward.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ochukoccna: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: The visit to Maiduguri, Yobe and 2 other states were already planned since last December, but the opposition had a wind of it and rushed there first so as to make the President's visit, which was under wraps seem reactionary. APC will do anything to confuse uninformed Nigerians but we should understand that today's APC are yesterday's men who only metamorphose for their selfish interests and not for the good of common Nigerians.
Do you mean it takes over 3 months (December to early March) for Ebele& his minders to plan and implement a state visit?
A state visit in the country over which he presides (regardless of the security threat)?
Francois Hollande,France's C-in-C, was in Mali less than 48 hours after mainly French troops stabilized the suitation with the AZAWAD insurgency (whatever they are called)
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by otokx(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Goodluck should not be deceived into going to Maiduguri lest he die there.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by CyberG: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Follow-follow retardeenic president!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by olede: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
It is unfortunate that NL has been filtrated with people that has Hetred on the person of GEJ and so does not see anything good in him. The same people posting to be good citizen where their father are the problem of this country. Buhari, Tinibu, El-Rufai and others are there the only good people of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by FiftyFifty(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nothing Oga Joe do will shock me any more. I only wish this unfathomably clueless, kleptomaniac, brainless, incompetent, unpresidential, drunken fisherman from the creeks will for once be proactive. But my wish ends in vain.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by seunajia: 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
olede: It is unfortunate that NL has been filtrated with people that has Hetred on the person of GEJ and so does not see anything good in him. The same people posting to be good citizen where their father are the problem of this country. Buhari, Tinibu, El-Rufai and others are there the only good people of Nigeria?

If your father (I'm sorry but this is necessary) had trained you properly or maybe if the system that Jonah now administers had done it's bit, I won't have to be the one straightening your grammar online.

It'll be a shame if jnr has to go down like you. Big shame!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Aussie(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
No probs. He shuld also go the market and walk thru like the APC govs did. Let's see if people will cheer him like they did to the govs.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by sledge2012(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
bankyblue: After the visit, when do we then go for is b****l ceremony pls? Lol
if dats wat u are planning i pray U and ur Entire Family will not Live to wake up to see dat very Day.....dat same Day the person u value most will kick the Gp thank @ ur Backyard prob ur house will just catch fire and Burn Down.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
see how fellow nigerians are wishing thier president death
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Ufeolorun(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
vanunu: We Nigerians should watch these APC men carefully, I don,t trust them at all, Just because the knew that the president will visit maiduguri next Thursday, they just hurriedly organized their own visit. What kind of politicians are these men.
That is freaking hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Ufeolorun(m): 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
olede: It is unfortunate that NL has been filtrated with people that has Hetred on the person of GEJ and so does not see anything good in him. The same people posting to be good citizen where their father are the problem of this country. Buhari, Tinibu, El-Rufai and others are there the only good people of Nigeria?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
So for the past 2 years

Retardeen didnt know the way to maiduguri until APC showed him the way

Tinubu schools Retardeen again

APC 1 Retardeen PDP 0
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Ufeolorun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
by the way how did you make your first billion? stand up comedy?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Ufeolorun(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Dis is T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ best comment I ve seen in Nairaland in a long time.. ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν just hit T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ nail at T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ head..
grin grin grin grin grin YOu mean most sappy?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by talk2s(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: The President need to respond to those bunch of Party Changers, they metamorphose too much these days, today its ACN, tomorrow APC next week they might become PHENSIC PARACETAMOL. I cant be in a party that changes colors, names and manifesto. No clear vision

Begin with air Condition (AC)
Na there them start from.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by goodgood2(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Boko boys will be so happy to see bro Joe. To them, it's like a foreign (nigerian) president visiting their country (bokoristan). There'll roll out the drums to welcome him. Why are you winking? You don't believe me?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by gbadexy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
This our president dey predictable and easy to zap 0.
He is allowing parties and people to goad him into doing what they want.
This man needs to be careful and I don't think his handlers mean him well!
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by wazobiaforu(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ufeolorun: grin grin grin grin grin grin
by the way how did you make your first billion? stand up comedy?

Call that guy Akpors!

Billyonaire = Akpors
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by EkoIle1: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
say it ain't so o... Jonathan don fall hand again. where do I start from sef...? lmao.

APC smoked the re/tarded clown out of his aso rock bunker aka patience rapa...

....lmao
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Ufeolorun(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

Call that guy Akpors!

Billyonaire = Akpors
Oloun! billy has been giving me jokes on this platform and his got ardent followers or maybe he's being followed by his other ids grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by EkoIle1: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
APC o ni baje o... lmao..
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by ukpaku: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
franchizy: To be Frank d president was scheduled to visit Borno state in October 2011 but it was shelved cos of an international engagement. He scheduled anoda visit in 2012 bt cos of d subsidy crisis he shelved it and sent his VP. I recall his planed visit to Borno state on March 7th was planed early in January and a letter was sent to d Borno state Governor. An Aide to d Gov revealed to a source in d presidency how d Gov had planed wit d opposition Governors to hold d meeting in Borno state just to embarass d president and deceive Nigerians.
After d presidents visit to Borno state, he will visit Yobe, Gombe, Kaduna, Adamawa, Bauchi and Jos.
Nigerians shud know dat GEJ is d best president we ever had, very humble and industrious. He has performed better than all other presidents. The only president to ve fought corruption to d last later. The only president who ve never stolen one penny. The only president working with God fearing cabinets.
The only president who has changed the life of many Nigerians. I think the president needs our support to bring Nigeria bk to the promise land.
Sir, I on behalf of Nigerians and my fellow Nairalanders wish u journey mercy and Gods protection as u embark on your visit to Borno state
source pls
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Doncolio(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
And this will be a new episode of the nollywood movie,right! The part where Jonah is double deared, and he falls for it. Wish him God's guidance.
I love my country.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
This is crazy if true. Jonathan has no business responding to the puerile antics of any opposition. If his security team reckon Borno is unsafe for him, they have no business getting him there, regardless of what APC do or don't do. Nigerians who elected him understand the situation in Borno state and do not expect him to go and risk his life to in order to prove a political point.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by peterprecious: 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
The president is going to maiduguri for official purpose, the governor knows he he coming to commission a project I don't think is going because opposiTion govs wen there. I v been there and v worked there for months without any hult, Nigerians has bn so brainwash that they don't v regard or respect for their presidentn maybe because jona is being democratic then anybody can say anything, pls v some regard for ur leader. handled by the state,[color=#000099][/color]
Tolexander: GEJ is becoming a disgrace to himself.
Had he planned a state visit to maiduguri without any opponents' influence, it would have been better. This is something he should have done before now if truely he wants to show solidarity to the people of the state.
But when going, he should remember to say goodbye cos anything can happen.
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by EkoIle1: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
ROSSIKE: This is crazy if true. Jonathan has no business responding to the puerile antics of any opposition. If his security team reckon Borno is unsafe for him, they have no business getting him there, regardless of what APC do or don't do. Nigerians who elected him understand the situation in Borno state and do not expect him to go and risk his life to in order to prove a political point.

It's ok for the poor and innocent folks getting blown up everyday to suffer and die, but the president of the country, the commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces and the chief security officer of Nigeria with the most powerful guns and security detail in Nigeria who swore to protect them must not risk his life and a segment of the country is a no go area for him?

Is this your own dubious and backward understanding of the word leadership?
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Pukkah: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
ochukoccna:

I salute you for this objective comment. I ignored those who insinuated that it takes an age for a President to plan a visit. It's better to ignore some of these posters anyway.

You just should understand that many of them are either ignorant or writing out of the natural need to quench their hunger by scavenging the droppings from the table. Some of them don't know (the ignorant ones) and have not tasted what first world is. A number of them are not ignorant though but just hungry because of the need to satisfy their 'belle'. See the way Abati embarassingly became a turncoat?

How long did it take the same president to go abroad to pay a visit to his ailing wife? What of the visit to Police College? What of the visit to Lagos after the Dana Air crash? Examples abound of him speedily going to where he REALLY WANTS to go.

Even on the international scene, presidents move in a nimble way and respond to emergencies in a speedy manner. Why is our own case different?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by patholaw: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
dis na setup oh.... grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Kingoflag, hypocrisy dont fit you, you came out burning and got derailed into the less popular sea of illusionists. Define your path, write your own scripts. The politicians out there work for their selfish interests, they dont care about you, and I mean it, so next time you wanna judge my President, be prudent in your assessment and be logical in your criticism, cos in the end you will sleep on your wooden bed and I sleep on my golden bed, it all depends on who our heroes are and how they affect us. I cant be against my President, cos he represents the majority of the people. He won that election by far majority.

Youre preaching to me or your computer screen? What politicians are you talking about and who are you advising on who they or dont work for? Are you ok? On this forum, numerous times, youve praised one politician or the other based on which party theyre from, what tribe theyre from, which language they speak, or what creed they proclaim. Go thru ALL my posts and pick out just one where---APART FROM BUHARI--- I've ever praised any Nigerian politician. And you dare to talk of hypocrisy? Youre right, it does depend on who our heroes are.

I think youre a mad man to assume that I sleep on a wooden bed, while you got a golden one. Then again, empty barrels make the loudest noise, so I'm not surprised. You sound mentally unstable though.

Your President represents a majority of what people? Whether you know it or not: YOU HAVE NEVER HAD AN ELECTION IN NIGERIA SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THAT SHAM DEMOCRACY YALL CLAIM TO BE PRACTICING. The Military (IBB, OBJ, T.Y Danjuma and co) still dictate every 4yrs who's gonna put yall through another round of misery. Its ok to delude yourself though, that you have a democracy.

You can keep your preaching to urself and go advice your man on the wastefulness he embarks on whenever he's bored. Advice him on his N1.3Billion meals, 10 private jets, $3million cutleries, N4billion Mission house for his wife, N16Billion mansion for his V.P etc

Advice him on the above and keep me far from your lunatic, backwards ways of thinking. I will not be indoctrinated. I refuse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In / Kogi Speaker, Jimoh Lawal Resigns / Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.