Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? (847 Views)

Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by slevin1(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2013
A friend of mine (working) was visited by his girlfriend (which does happen more often). And a certain handsome neighbour of his whom he's friends with became friends with his girl too (which did happen sometime ago). My friend went to work, and was supposed to go to the rig site on that day. His girlfriend was supposed to leave same day, lock the door and leave the key with his neighbour, but their departure date was postponed till the next day. He came home to meet his neighbour and his girlfriend in his house (hurriedly dressing up in the room to be precise), at a time she'd already called him and told him she's left. When he inquired in anger "what's going on here"? She simply. Said "baby I'm sorry. I didn't know".
Now I'm asking "didn't know what? That he was not gonna make the trip or that.........." I'm confused as my guy sef.
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by StevenJay01(m): 9:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Some girls cud be really stupid.even when caught in d act dey will tell u dey didn't mean it and dat it is not wat u tink.Personally wen such happens,just assume she aint ur girlfriend again but a f**kmate*********AM I D FIRST TO COMMENT******
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2013
OMG, I thought he was you. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Expect anything from ladies. If you do, you will never get angry if you caught her cheating.
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by 190: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2013
She said its the work of the devil grin grin

I'm still laffin sef cos I never knew Devil don begin give people
Work do
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by xbalm(m): 10:39am On Mar 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Is he a LEARNER Y wud she b his cute neighbour's frnd in d 1st plc? If he had told her d guy is a ritualist or an armed robber in d 1st plc, I'm quite sure she wud hve stayed clear of him

Bt d neighbour no dull o. As a sharp guy cheesy
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by greedie1(f): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
***work of the devil*****
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
''OmG, I thought it was yhue' yuck!!!
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
fresh_dude: OMG, I thought he was you. undecided

Lmfao, exactly what was in my mind...

(1) (Reply)

The Major Secret Behind Attracting Most Really Beautiful Women / Why Do Girls Always Have Headache?? / What's Your Flavour? The Fat, Skinny, Voluptuous Or Slim African Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.