Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome (15845 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Emmy9898: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Johnpaul88: I so much love the Catholic Church. They are full of history and traditions, handed down over 2000 years ago. Catholic Church is the strongest institution ever existed. You just have to admire the way they organise things. It is just awe - inspiring !

They have endured alot of controversy and still does, but they have consistently emerged stronger each time. Any institution build on falsehoods is bound to collapse and this why the Holy Mother Church have continued to wax stronger from glory to glory and from strength to strength.

May God and the Holy Spirit continue to protect His church and make her to overcome all her adversities as before and grant the College of The Cardinals the supreme ability to elect the Supreme Pontiff, the Successor Of Peter, the Bishop of Rome and the Servant of the Servants of the Lord to continue to lead the Church and her faithful in the Supreme target of salvation .Amen!

Amen, Amen, Amen. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Caastro: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
My sole hope is that an African or Latin pope emerges. I truly believe it will make a big difference to the world.

http://kanmiiyanda..co.uk/2013/03/white-smoke-black-pope-and-red-shoes.html
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by chichi414: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Na who thunder one kill hide my post nonsense
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

No it is right because the scriptures and the church fathers who gave us the bible taught it.

The Bible never taught Trinity. If it does please explain.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
tongue
Richieboyn:

I can see u are jobless. Keep pitying.

I have good job. Today is Sunday my rest day you idiot!
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by prettyirene: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
I was born into a catholic family, immediately my dad died at my tender age, we left the catholic church. My point is that I have gone round and the truth is that there is power in the catholic church, the catholic church prepares you whole I.e physically, spritually and mentally. How many pentecostal church provide affordable schools,healthcare for their members and even when they do, it's so expensive that even their members cannot afford. I'm married now to a non catholic but I still attend the catholic church. The church teaches you how to pray round the clock. Going to mass, saying your rosary, the angelus, divine mercy prayer every 3pm, and reading the scriptures. Seeking intercessory prayers thru your patron saints like ST Rita (saint of the impossible) and st Homobonus (patron saint for business owners). Spirituality is personal I find spiritual fulfilment in the catholic church. Like I said earlier on I HAVE Seen it all. You name it Redeem,MFM, anglican. None like the CATHOLIC FAITH

4 Likes

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Jhydey192(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
musKeeto: Heehehe, proof that christians don't need atheists to derail christian threads..

Enjoy yourselves, thou confused children and followers of one christ.

Mother church ko, foster church ni...
u knw what ur problem is? Jst tryn to find fault,wu else complaind?
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: thankGOD u agree that in God there is no dead, mary thus isnt dead. If u wish to weigh my bible knowledge i suggest u open a thread on the topic i'll be happy to oblige.

So you don't understand what I meant by starting my sentence with indeed? That is to tell you I disagree with you.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti:

The Bible never taught Trinity. If it does please explain.
Did the Bible teach you Bible? if yes, please explain; If no, please forever keep mute.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by blocker: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
For those that said that St. Peter was never in Rome nor died there. The Apostle and first "Bishop of Rome", Peter, was imprisoned, tortured, and crucified in Rome in 64 CE under the Roman emperor, Nero. Some scholars set the date at October 13, 64 CE. The earliest documented mention of Peter's death is in a letter from Clement, bishop of Rome (AD 88-97), to the Corinthians. It is in "The Acts of Peter" (2nd century CE), that we find the story of Peter being crucified upside-down, supposedly at Peter's request, because was "unworthy to die in the same manner as my Lord."
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by jamace(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti: tongue tongue tongue
Eeediot!!
I have good job. Today is Sunday my rest day.

You people should keep comitting idolatry!!! I suppose you have alter in your house where you bow dowm to Mary. Make thunder fire you!!!
So, you know that Sunday is a rest day, eh? But do you know the history of how Sunday became the rest day?. Please, go and read more and learn to give credit to whom honour is due.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
jamace: Did the Bible teach you Bible? if yes, please explain; If no, please forever keep mute.

Your question is vague and meaningless!
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Ubenedictus(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
prettyirene: I was born into a catholic family, immediately my dad died at my tender age, we left the catholic church. My point is that I have gone round and the truth is that there is power in the catholic church, the catholic church prepares you whole I.e physically, spritually and mentally. How many pentecostal church provide affordable schools,healthcare for their members and even when they do, it's so expensive that even their members cannot afford. I'm married now to a non catholic but I still attend the catholic church. The church teaches you how to pray round the clock. Going to mass, saying your rosary, the angelus, divine mercy prayer every 3pm, and reading the scriptures. Seeking intercessory prayers thru your patron saints like ST Rita (saint of the impossible) and st Homobonus (patron saint for business owners). Spirituality is personal I find spiritual fulfilment in the catholic church. Like I said earlier on I HAVE Seen it all. You name it Redeem,MFM, anglican. None like the CATHOLIC FAITH
i could swear i've heard all d names of saints, but suprisingly i just heard a new one st homobonus, is it 4 real?

For those argueing about trinity: this thread has nothing to do with trinity. So pls touch d subject and move on.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
jamace: So, you know that Sunday is a rest day, eh? But do you know the history of how Sunday became the rest day?. Please, go and read more and learn to give credit to whom honour is due.

My own rest day, take note. Mind you I don't have problems with you giving honour to Mary nither do I hate Catholics as some people are alreay thinking, I have many of them as friends but we all have our religious views. Above of all things should be done according to what the holy book says.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Ubenedictus(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti:

So you don't understand what I meant by starting my sentence with indeed? That is to tell you I disagree with you.
u just don't wanna open d thread! I'll keep me explanations till then.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Ubenedictus(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti:

slowpoke that is what you are! Have you people not equate Mary to Jesus Christ by praying to God thru her when the bible clearly states that you should pray thru Jesus Chrit? You slow poke!!! Useless eeediot like you. Un employed braggard!
is name calling the mark of a xtian?
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: u just don't wanna open d thread! I'll keep me explanations till then.

You can open it.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: is name calling the mark of a xtian?

My Brother it is not but that Richie whatever insulted me first for no reason instead of making his point. I apologise.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by candiva2013(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE THE LORD IS WITH THEE BLESSED ARE YOU AMONG WOMEN AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by jamace(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti:

Your question is vague and meaningless!
Surely, it will, because subject is above your knowledge. Follow follow is not good. Go and read to gain more knowledge of your belief.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Tropilo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
thelastPope: Neither Peter nor any of the apostles were catholic. They were actually hunted and killed by the catholics/romans. Emperor Nero was the first pope. He merged the church and state to destroy christianity. The catholics only claim peter was the first pope to try and give it legitimacy. During the early reign of the catholic church, it was a crime punishable by death to read the scriptures. You were only permitted to read the cathecism. Martin luther was the first to translate the scriptures for public consumtion. The disciples and apostles were hounded for centuries by the catholic church. The history is there in the open.

May GOD forgive you and heal you of bearing false witness borne out of jealousy or hate.
Through Christ. Amen!
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by candiva2013(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
If you are not a Catholic, you are a prodigal son.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by okpurukata(f): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Was any other human in the bible referred to as "HIGHLY FAVOURED" some one tell me. It is only the virgin Mary that the angel told this. I over heard this during a preaching by a Pentecostal pastor whose church is beside my window. Then why on earth should I not honor her? Some one tell me.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by 2sa2: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
IKO1:
but you protestant make the statue of your G. O and worship why?
you dont even know what you are saying. i'll ignore ur commenv.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by deepwaters(f): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
It's really hot in here! What can I say, let's all be careful lest we argue religion and forget the most important thing- Almighty God. And of course, let's not fall into the category of people who, in Jesus' words, teach as doctrines the commandments of men; who have forsaken the commandments of God and followed the traditions of men... And lastly, those who worship and serve the creature rather than the Creator. Let the Spirit of God guide us all.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Buchianom(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
We pray for the college of Cardinals, that God may grant them journey mercy $ give them the grace to elect a new pope thro Christ our Lord.. Amen!

Let's pray one hail mary $ one our Father fr the college of Cardinals pls.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by 2sa2: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Richieboyn: R u trying to say Mary is not alive? Ehya sorry oo..... Itz a pity u don't have sense @all. D pastors u run to are human beings. My blessed Virgin mother is now a heavenly being, no more flesh and blood.
oh, this is ignorance at its peak. and who told you Mary is alive? Where in the bible is that written. She died long ago. She is not even recognised in heaven. If she lived a life of sin before she died she will still go to hell, God will not say because she gave birth to jesus she would be spared.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Ubenedictus(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti:

My Brother it is not but that Richie whatever insulted me first for no reason instead of making his point. I apologise.
i appologise on his behalf if he insulted. I believe we can disagree without fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / O Lord, I Pray Thee, Turn The Counsel Of Ahithophel Into Foolishness / Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.