Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome (15844 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Ubenedictus(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
2sa2: oh, this is ignorance at its peak. and who told you Mary is alive? Where in the bible is that written. She died long ago. She is not even recognised in heaven. If she lived a life of sin before she died she will still go to hell, God will not say because she gave birth to jesus she would be spared.
hehehe, so d dead dont go 4 judgement, they remain in their graves abi?
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Richieboyn: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
metti: tongue tongue tongue
Eeediot!!
I have good job. Today is Sunday my rest day.

You people should keep comitting idolatry!!! I suppose you have alter in your house where you bow dowm to Mary. Make thunder fire you!!!

Well, d catholic church doctrine has never stated that anyone should bow before d images in d church. Does images serve as a reminder of d events in d bible. Datz deir MAIN PURPOSE. Although dere are sm pple who bow before d images-and I kw dose kinda pple r d reasons 4 ur rantings. Bt u are jst being foolish by generalising d act of a few to mean d whole lot. Mind yu, d catholic church doesn't say we shd bow before d images in d church. So stop making a noise. And hey u, whatz ur problem with Mary? I can see u are not okay. Well, I dnt av tym for kids lyk u...so.... I dnt think I'll answer u anymore...cos I dnt c wat'll correct ur primitive sense of reasoning.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Dnaz(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
2sa2: oh, this is ignorance at its peak. and who told you Mary is alive? Where in the bible is that written. She died long ago. She is not even recognised in heaven. If she lived a life of sin before she died she will still go to hell, God will not say because she gave birth to jesus she would be spared.

Where is it written in d bible dat u are alive?

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Richieboyn: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2013

My son, I feel pity 4ur ignorance. Well, I wnt try 2explain things to you anymore. because I kw ur clouded sense of reasoning wnt allow u 2comprehend. It is said dat no matter how well u bathe a pig, it'll eventually be a wasted effort. I rest my case.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
shocked shocked
jamace: Surely, it will, because subject is above your knowledge. Follow follow is not good. Go and read to gain more knowledge of your belief.

It is not above my knowledge. Ask your questions in a better way!
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by italo: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2013

Luke 1:48: "...From now on all generations will call me blessed..."

Why will ALL generations (including ours) call her blessed if she dead and in hell.

She has to be alive in heaven for us to do that, doesn't she?

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by metti(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
grin
Ubenedictus: i appologise on his behalf if he insulted. I believe we can disagree without fighting.

Of course. Thanks
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by chichi414: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
E be like say thunder one fire the person wey the hide my post rubish
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by internetpo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
As "we" seek to elect a new pope, my prayer is that the Holy Spirit will be with the church and guide us away from false doctrines in jesus name. Amen. Hailmary full of grace, the lord is...
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by beldcat(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
"Men will wrangle for religion;write for it; fight for it; die for it; anything but- live for it"-Lacon.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by ijawkid(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dnaz:

Where is it written in d bible dat u are alive?

This question wan kill me for laugh.......gringringrin.....nairaland ooooo.....
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Am so sorry OP but your thread has been derailed by haters. I know this was not your intentions. In the spirit of Lent "forgive them for they do not know what they do" may God grant all cardinals jjourney mercies.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by tribalism(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
musKeeto: Heehehe, proof that christians don't need atheists to derail christian threads..

Enjoy yourselves, thou confused children and followers of one christ.

Mother church ko, foster church ni...
musKeeto! mmmhhu!
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by heisenberg33: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2013

You know most times it is ridiculous when you protestants always refer to the Bible as if you know anything about the bible. It is like a student trying to claim he knows more than his professor even when still in his class. The catholic church composed that book you call the bible, and decided what books will make up the bible. This was to prevent spiritually vacuous people like you and many other "get rich quick" pastors from veering off the right path only to preach heresies. You guys keep referring to the bible as if God wrote a book called the bible, packaged it and threw it down to earth for your spurious pastors to use. The bible is nothing more than a collection of scrolls, letters etc written under Gods inspiration. However, some people must have been responsible for gathering the different scrolls, epistles and letters and putting it in one place and calling it bible, this is where the catholic church comes in, and all these were done by the early fathers of the church. Do you think it was only these 66 books that were written? you would be a mug to believe that. There were many scrolls, letters, and epistles written that are not captured in what has become the bible. Learn this if you do not know,"THE CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING WHICH BOOKS TO ADD OR REMOVE".....Furthermore, the catholic church was the only church existing even before the bible attained its present form. By implication, it means the catholic church is senior to the bible as we know it today. All other churches came out at least 1500 years after the catholic church, and by then the bible was already in its present form. This is why the catholic church uses 3 sources in doing its teachings, namely, the bible, traditions passed down from the early church fathers, and the magisterium....A church senior to the bible can not use only the bible for its teachings. Another problem with people who attend these mushroom churches is that they think when ever something is not in the bible, then it was not revealed by God. Now, most of you who hold this belief are sinning against the holy spirit, because you are assuming that the spirit has stopped revealing and teaching the church. Think about what christ said when he was about to ascend, he said"i am leaving but i promise to send you the comforter"...to do whatto remind them of what he has taught and teach and reveal more things to them. Gods teachings and revelations did not stop with the 12 apostles, but continues and will continue till the end of time. Therefore, it is myopic and parochial for you to say any thing not in the bible was not revealed by God. God will keep revealing himself through the church for all generations to come, this by implication means that God may reveal something to us which he never revealed even to his apostles, he is God and only him can choose when to reveal something.........I laugh when Charlatans keep refering to the bible which they do not know how it came out

3 Likes

Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by Ubenedictus(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2013
math-diva:
Am so sorry OP but your thread has been derailed by haters. I know this was not your intentions. In the spirit of Lent "forgive them for they do not know what they do" may God grant all cardinals jjourney mercies.
thanks, this was a consolation.
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by benjaminedicha: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2013
oh GOD, PLS GIVE US A GOOD POPE LIKE ST PETER
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by italo: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
Amen!
Re: Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome by simplygreat(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
if u dont believe in the catholic church den keep ur reserves to yourself instead of disparaging an institution that has overtime demonstrated and proved that God is with her as she MOTHER CHURCH has survived all tribulations, persecutions, heresies and their likes. but they still came out stronger. BLESSED BE THE GOD THAT HAS PROTECTED AND KEPT HIS PROMISE TO BE WITH HIS CHURCH TILL THE END OF TIME..GLORY BE TO GOD WHO WILL DIRECT D SPIRITS OF THE LEADERS OF MOTHER CHURCH...proudly catholic grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andres Bisonni Miracles: Atheists, Please Come In And Explain / O Lord, I Pray Thee, Turn The Counsel Of Ahithophel Into Foolishness / Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.