Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (26498 Views)

Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaobi123: your love tongue

she knows i love her already smiley
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
hola84: I think a mini iPad is not a bad idea.. Make sure you have lots of games on it because older people tend to like games!!

noted grin
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey:

That would only be if 'Future Husband' shows me half of the love momsy shows me, then, why not? He would be second to none..smiley

Awww - How I Jxt wish am ready for Marriage Lol

Can I recommend a friend/brother to U?

The name Is Cfcfan - He'd triple those affection u've got cheesy
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by harryboyng(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hw abt spendin some quality time wit her and when she least expected u would buyy her sth..buy her..maybe a day afta her b'dayy.. smileyHw abt spendin some quality time wit her and when she least expected u would buyy her sth..buy her..maybe a day afta her b'dayy..
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by FXKing2012(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
M M M: Give her a new BF with 2 pack of condom, she will not reject it undecided
Where are your manners dude?
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by youngchopper(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
Lol...why not surprise her with something very unique yet inexpensive since she doesnt want you spending too much on her. It could be a surprise outing or you simply prepare a very special Nigerian dish and present to her when she least expects after she returns from office.
fx she go give u her mama as bday gift. Dix na d opportunity to stamp ur name for the family. "Fx u again"
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by manny4life(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey:

its really nice, then..
am sure i cant even pay for it even if i get someone to do it for me..though i could still try for mom
*Just Me and her pictures* hmm..this is gonna look nice.
I'll note this, thanks

I'm sure u can, or perhaps go for something on a smaller scale if u really like the idea. It does look nice when it's finished, that is, if done correctly.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
El Guapo:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by FXKing2012(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey:

Nairalanders undecided
Dont mind those dudes, some of them are sicker than you can imagine.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by youngchopper(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey: 23views..not s single comment sad sad
get her an handsome man! She wount fogive you. I mean forget.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by olatwo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Just find a piece of clothing sown to fit and present it to her in d morn b4 she comes outta bed on her BD.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by FXKing2012(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:
Staicey ! I wouldn't mine, cux of ya pretty loooks ... I would do that "lending u the cash" without bartin my eyelids...send me your acc.nos asap..we can den talk about the repayment ideas ... how much are we talkinq about here Okay barely $1,380,000 ... do the maths ... and lemme know
THIEF! You want her to send her account no so you could hack into it and steal her money. You claim you would lend her $1,380,000 when you barely live above the poverty line of $1 a day.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
THIEF! You want her to send her account so you could hack into it and steal her money. You claim you would lend her $1,380,000 when you barely live above the poverty line of $1 a day.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin oh dear smh
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
El Guapo:

Lol! I know cfcfan is a good guy..and he would surely triple the affections.smiley
But did he tell you he was looking for a girl to marry OR are you just been an unnecessary agent? undecided
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by FXKing2012(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
El Guapo:

hmmnnn.....you are being watched.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
THIEF! You want her to send her account so you could hack into it and steal her money. You claim you would lend her $1,380,000 when you barely live above the poverty line of $1 a day.
gringringrin
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
youngchopper: get her an handsome man! She wount fogive you. I mean forget.

LOL! Stop making a mockery of me.. You know my condition. LoL!
youngchopper: get her an handsome man! She wount fogive you. I mean forget.

LOL! Stop making mockery of me.. You know my condition. LoL!
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by FXKing2012(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
manny4life:

I'm sure u can, or perhaps go for something on a smaller scale if u really like the idea. It does look nice when it's finished, that is, if done correctly.
How much is it? How soon can it be completed? How can the payment be made? Let me know as soon as possible.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:

Lol! FX, I never knew you talk this loud.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by youngchopper(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey:

LOL! Stop making a mockery of me.. You know my condition. LoL!
donate fx to her. It wount cost u a penny
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
How much is it? How soon can it be completed? How can the payment be made? Let me know as soon as possible.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sorry brother but I'm not a producer, look for local stores online.

Using my sisters as an example, the production time was about 3weeks because of the size and specific details she wanted.

Cost varies and depends on several factors such as type of material your set is, it's thickness, the themes, cost schedule (express or standard), number of objects you want like pics etc. During your consultation process, they will discuss all that picky details with you. Some local print store can charge anywhere form $250 to $1500 and some even charge more, depending on location.

I don't know about payment but I did know my sister put down a non-refundable fee + 30% working deposit and 70% to be paid within 3days of final production. Keep in mind that this was a conditional payment, so talk to a local print store, they can assist you.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey:

Lol! I know cfcfan is a good guy..and he would surely triple the affections.smiley
But did he tell you he was looking for a girl to marry OR are you just been an unnecessary agent? undecided

LmaO! Aint his Agent - Literally, am ur agent here, trying to broker a Perfect deal for U cheesy

FXKing2012:
hmmnnn.....you are being watched.

Hehe - Would have EFCC saying that on ma TV Screen every thursday tongue cheesy
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Greatken007(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Surprise her by preaching the Word of God to her and politely tell her 2 knell down and shower prayers on her.Bet me she will feel fulfilled

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by weezii(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
search ur mind and try to connect with hers, u alone can really tell what she will like. Just weigh em all. And u just cant say that right now, there isnt one or two things which are going thru ur mind ryt now. Also i believe a good portrait, quality that will last will do. Bearing a note below it that might read....with love from ur daughter *staicey* or wateva else.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
I don't do money when it comes to gift for parenrs cos really they have waay more than u do and they can buy it for themselves. Take her to a place or let her do something that u know she wouldn't do or think of doing on her own. Take her out of her comfort zone for a change.

Concentrate on gift that requires time than money.
That's my 2 kobo...your mum already has numerous amount of necklaces of better quality(carat) than the one u can afford anyway
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by iyke648(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
viviennobrazyno: winkyou shuld take her to lunch/dinner in a kul sweet paradise decoratd wit different flowers,then look into her eyes n tell her how much u LOVE HER.
. E b lyk say u don dey watch too much holywood abi?SMH
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by iyke648(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Since ur mum stil slaps u at d age of 23, allowing her to keep slapping u without complaining will make a perfect gift 4 her. My 2cent lol ;DSince ur mum stil slaps u at d age of 23, allowing her to keep slapping u without complaining will make a perfect gift 4 her. My 2cent lol
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
staicey:

Lol! FX, I never knew you talk this loud.
That one ! don't m!nd that dude ... he !s a green snake !n a green grasss .... he want's to make mockery of me ... i will slap the l!v!nq dayl!ghts 0ut 0f h!s wellbe!ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.