Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (26500 Views)

Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / What Is The Best Gift To Give To Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaobi123:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin oh dear smh
Ada0b! dear d0n't m!nd that dude ... He's just jeal0us
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by youngchopper(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
..........................................................................................................................................:......:

nairaland police

Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Maya2pretty(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ OP Mums r very special, u never know how truly special, indispensable and importannt they r until they r gone 4ever, make every moment wit ur mum count, some of us wish to be in ur position
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by 2legit2qwt: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
I love mom stuff kiss

I'm gonna tag along with Sisikill and since you're working with a budget here

Dedicate the whole day to her

*Wake her up from bed with her favorite breakfast

*Take her to a resturant (maybe her favorite if not fancy/expensive)

*Maybe a massage or the mani and pedi stuff to make her day relaxed

*Do everything for her that she'd normally do by herself (not like going to the toilet with her tongue)

*Maybe laundry and cleaning, mom like daughters taking such responsibilities (assuming you don't already do these stuff)

*Since you know her best, look at things she likes doing and wants done and maybe help her get those things done for the day

*If you can't afford the theatre with all of that, get a redbox movie for $1 (it could be her favorite or even a classic she talks about)

*Create a memorybook (she'll cherish that)

*You may wanna buy her a small cake if you want

*Lastly and most importantly after showing her all that love, tell her once again to her face that you love her and give her the biggest/warmest hug ever kiss

*Remember to sing her a Happy Birthday song

Little stuff like that count even if you've got money for more, we tend to overlook the small things

MOST IMPORTANT **TELL HER I SAID A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THAT DAY** hehehe cheesy

Maya2pretty: @ OP Mums r very special, u never know how truly special, indispensable and importannt they r until they r gone 4ever, make every moment wit ur mum count, some of us wish to be in ur position

True that sister, i love my mom to death it's scary
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Maya2pretty(f): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
Good 4 u dear, mine died 6yrs ago, haven't gotten over it and I dont think I ever will cos every mistake I make, I wish she was here to preempt and guide against it, every achievement I make, I wish she was here to b proud, it sucks angry
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by 2legit2qwt: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Maya2pretty: Good 4 u dear, mine died 6yrs ago, haven't gotten over it and I dont think I ever will cos every mistake I make, I wish she was here to preempt and guide against it, every achievement I make, I wish she was here to b proud, it sucks angry

sad sad Sorry to hear that, i can feel your pain (been there) but it's well smiley
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:
Ada0b! dear d0n't m!nd that dude ... He's just jeal0us
hmmmmmmm LMAOOOO
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Maya2pretty(f): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
2legit2qwt:

sad sad Sorry to hear that, i can feel your pain (been there) but it's well smiley
yeah smiley it is well, thanks smiley
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by eabf(f): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
babaskiola:

Just get a portraiture(painting) of her,make her feel loved and appreciated each time she take a look at it,

email me to get a beautiful painting of your mum snslyday@yahoo.com
pls where do u stay? Cos I need one for my Dad.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2013
IYA NGBALI: This would not be a bad idea for her if she stll has teeth in her mouth
not funny at all
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by AdetoroBukola: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
AMINSCO: Give her fryn pan, G oil,fire wood to start selln Akara,atleast it will b ok.considrn d penut u earn
u fit carry dt one too go give ur mama for village, if u appreciate ur mother u will appreciate other pple's mother
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
buoye1: D best gift is to tell her u LOVE her.
na u sabi
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
M M M: Give her a new BF with 2 pack of condom, she will not reject it undecided

Your are obviously a victim of no motherly love. It clearly explains your folly.
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by abifoluwa: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
manny4life:

She went to one print store that do lots of gifts items, she told me she booked her order like 4weeks prior. However, there are print stores online that do lots of gift items, but it's best you have one close to you so you can have a contract in place particularly if they're gonna charge you money and you need quality product.
thanks, but is it expensive?
Re: Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday by PhotoGifts: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Most people like to have personalized gifts on there birthday. We hope your mother will be glad to get
1) chocolate box with her photo where she is looking as nice flower on it
2) wine with her photo as label.
3) unusual photo of her child or grandchild
4) if she has good humour, then may be a picture where she is fly with words " 50 years- flight is normal.

We have many idead on our site http://www.100photogifts.com/Unique-funny-happy-birthday-greeting-gift-ideas-cards.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.