Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' (15707 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Man Tortures 10-yr-old Son To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by kaytytty: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
nigeria d worst victims of christianity well no be their fault when miracles and visions don become 2 for 5naira

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
nawa for ediong oooo.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Pque(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
mu2sa2: It is the pastime of Pastors to label people as witches - even children. Christianiaty of deception.

Well, I shake my head for u. Let me tel u a real life story. A lecturer went to a pastor dat d pastor to pray 4 him as a result of d problems nd financial dificulties he is experiecing. After d prayer, d pastor told d lecturer to come back with d daughter. D lecturer came with d said daughter to see d pastor on next visit date. After a short prayer, d pastor told d lecturer dat d daughter is responsible 4 his conditions. D lecturer simply shook his head in disbelief nd told d pastor, nt possible, it is a mistake. D pastor affirmed it again. D lecturer den turned to his daughter nd asked d grown girl if true, d daughter confirms what d pastor said dat she is responsible 4 her father's poverty, numerous disgrace, debt nd other problems of the father. Why? d father asked. D lady said because d father at one time in d past provoked her by commanding her to give d chicken she was eaten to her younger brother. D father in d heat of passion gave d girl a dirty slap she won't forget easily. D daughter further confess dat each time d father receives salary, she packed it spiritually nd place it on d ceiling. What d daughter did spiritualy simply manifest phisically. D poor man simply can't explain how he spends d huge sum of salary, walk abt in embarrasment, disgrace without any useful car dat are all wth d mechanic. He struggled nd make huge sacrifice to keep d family together. D girl was later delivered nd she is presently free of any demon.
If u are d girl's father, with d kind of temper u have, I dey sure say u go don bomb her finish b4 u ask her why? she did dat.

I experienced dis when I was like 11yrs old at a vigil dat took place in front of my house as a result of d space, organised by baba Obadare's WOSEM then. U won't bliv d total number of children nd some adults dat came out as a witch when baba Obadare said all witches present should come out. They all came out, lined up nd were confessing their deeds one by one until d same baba obadare canceled d process because of time factor. This took place in Ilorin and their parent are nt dumb to kill their children.
solution is never to grossly condemn them bt to take them for deliverance. I can never imagine my self doing dat to my fellow human being talkless of a child. Impossiblecant! I refuse to b a victim of the devil IJN. It can b very painful, d loss.

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by demana: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Just like great idealist would say the mind is the greatest weapon to exist n religion is the creation of man to brainwash the people
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by beejaay: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pque:

Well, I shake my head for u. Let me tel u a real life story. A lecturer went to a pastor dat d pastor to pray 4 him as a result of d problems nd financial dificulties he is experiecing. After d prayer, d pastor told d lecturer to come back with d daughter. D lecturer came with d said daughter to see d pastor on next visit date. After a short prayer, d pastor told d lecturer dat d daughter is responsible 4 his conditions. D lecturer simply shook his head in disbelief nd told d pastor, nt possible, it is a mistake. D pastor affirmed it again. D lecturer den turned to his daughter nd asked d grown girl if true, d daughter confirms what d pastor said dat she is responsible 4 her father's poverty, numerous disgrace, debt nd other problems of the father. Why? d father asked. D lady said because d father at one time in d past provoked her by commanding her to give d chicken she was eaten to her younger brother. D father in d heat of passion gave d girl a dirty slap she won't forget easily. D daughter further confess dat each time d father receives salary, she packed it spiritually nd place it on d ceiling. What d daughter did spiritualy simply manifest phisically. D poor man simply can't explain how he spends d huge sum of salary, walk abt in embarrasment, disgrace without any useful car dat are all wth d mechanic. He struggled nd make huge sacrifice to keep d family together. D girl was later delivered nd she is presently free of any demon.
If u are d girl's father, with d kind of temper u have, I dey sure say u go don bomb her finish b4 u ask her why? she did dat.

I experienced dis when I was like 11yrs old at a vigil dat took place in front of my house as a result of d space, organised by baba Obadare's WOSEM then. U won't bliv d total number of children nd some adults dat came out as a witch when baba Obadare said all witches present should come out. They all came out, lined up nd were confessing their deeds one by one until d same baba obadare canceled d process because of time factor. This took place in Ilorin and their parent are nt dumb to kill their children.
solution is never to grossly condemn them bt to take them for deliverance. I can never imagine my self doing dat to my fellow human being talkless of a child. Impossiblecant! I refuse to b a victim of the devil IJN. It can b very painful, d loss.
another member of the family!!!!!!
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by sammynaijaguy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
victorazy: Some little girs are witch shaa!!.
How do you know a wicth I remember while growing up my father subjected me to such a horrible treatment yes down the line th same me winch is feeding him and his children the same me witch is sponsoring his children the same me which take care of his medical bills the same me wicth is building is house in the village now him and my step mom who was a champion witch detector cals me everyday thanling me for taking care of her children she prays everyday for me on the phone any time I go visit my dad he mostime ashamed of talkin and among all his children am the only one that treat him with respect,I use to avoid him some years back but after I heard bishop adeboye preaching it touched me and I started been nice, if you check most of this pple that blame some one else for their woes are actually the cause of their own problem
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pque:

Plz provide links and proofs to this horrible and unbelievable story.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by BUSHMAN1: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
so he beleives his daughter is a witch,what does that make him then? been that he gave birth that makes him a wizard he should be tortured too,ironicaly she inherited it from him
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by PastorOluT(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote
author=Parnassuss]I think the Old Testament has caused and cost
Christianity more than it ever benefited her. These laws have no place
for us today, I don't get the 'Kill a witch' thing...I may just be
shortsighted though[/quote]

U have 2 understand something about dispensations, during d old testament God was more physical in His dealings with man, bt in d dispensation of grace we r in right now which is d new testament, its more of spiritual. Though d same principle applies bt d manner in which its done is very diff, take 4 instance animal sacrifice, we dont ave 2 sacrife animals again 4 dat had been fulfilled in d sacrifice of Jesus on d cross. so when we talk about killing witch, we dont deal with witch physically if atall we have 2 deal with dem 'cos dey r below us n can do nothing. we function in d spiritual realm n no elemental forces of dis world can control us, dis is d reason every born again b spiritually conscious n walk in d spirit always, Romans 8:14.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by BUSHMAN1: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pque:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST STUPID IDI"OT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS,WERE DID THE POOR GIRL GET THE WITCH FROM? I GUESS FROM HER PARENT, i bet the pastor did,nt tell the father that, i would imagine he paid the pastor also..mumu

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by BUSHMAN1: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
BUSH MAN: so he beleives his daughter is a witch,what does that make him then? been that he gave birth her that makes him a wizard he should be tortured too,ironicaly she inherited it from him
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Felixadded(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Christianity almost kills another child again...

Anybody conversant with Akwa Ibom knows that this occurence happens atleast 3times a week in the state. No thanks to Helen Upkabio who is an expert in labelling Children witches..

On the Flip Side.. Exodus 22:18
King James Version (KJV)

18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

The man was only following the commandments of the Christian God Almighty!!

So, What's ur point?
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by beejaay: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
How do you know a wicth I remember while growing up my father subjected me to such a horrible treatment yes down the line th same me winch is feeding him and his children the same me witch is sponsoring his children the same me which take care of his medical bills the same me wicth is building is house in the village now him and my step mom who was a champion witch detector cals me everyday thanling me for taking care of her children she prays everyday for me on the phone any time I go visit my dad he mostime ashamed of talkin and among all his children am the only one that treat him with respect,I use to avoid him some years back but after I heard bishop adeboye preaching it touched me and I started been nice, if you check most of this pple that blame some one else for their woes are actually the cause of their own problem
thanks jare they will soon come here and say u are delivered mystiriously without u knowing. maybe u are still a witch ooooo smiley
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
[size=29pt]SMDH[/size]
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by CrimzP(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Only in Nigeria you see this
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Okijajuju1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
stankezzy: he does not have right to treat her like that but still that does not vindicate her from being a witch.

If indeed she is a witch, the bible gives him the right to kill her.... angry

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Felixadded: So, What's ur point?

Go back to school....
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
That man is heartless
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Pque(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
Bandit C.:
Man my heart is boiling with immense anger right now. Why do weak, useless and unsuccessful parents in Nigeria always blame someone else, especially innocent, helpless children and feeble and frail older folks for their laziness and plight?

Why are we Nigerians so heartless and wicked for no justifiable reason?

Why are children so expendable and unimportant to you brutes?

And to imagine that this atrocity has been committed in the name of a religion that puts kids first.

While they are at it, the bastard of a prophetess that incited this should also be made to face the full force of the law.

Bunch of wicked and evil people parading themselves as Christians.

They were so eager to take a life that God commanded to never tamper with but these are supposed to be followers of Christ.

Religion has doomed Africans.

This is so painful to read.

Sir, I understand ur passion. D pple dat kill in Nigeria in d name of religion don't actually kill because of the religion. They kill because of their anger at their condition. They are simply 'MURDERER'. Given other reasons different from religion, they wil kill. Check criminal law bk nd u wil see killing 4 unreasonable excuse. Husband kill wife, wife kill husband, d children nd d rest of family. It is economic frustratn. D religion is just an excuse, dat is nt d problem.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by olapluto(m): 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pque:

By the time I finished reading the story, I was deep into real laughter! You're a living example of how religion has ruined Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Luvlystar: That man is heartless

No!

He is a bible believing born again Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

No!

He is a bible believing born again Christian.

He is Our Saviour. The Son of the Holy Bread dipped in Wine. grin
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by tewoayo(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Her parents should be treated the same way. Even, if she is a witch will her death bring solution to the Man problem. Fool
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Pque(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Plz provide links and proofs to this horrible and unbelievable story.

horrble nd unbelievable story? D second story was wat I saw with my two eyes years back. D first was told by someone I respect nd can't b creating story 4 me. Type 'witch story, confession of witches or witch activities' on google nd u wil get enough proof.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Okijajuju1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

He is Our Saviour. The Son of the Holy Bread dipped in Wine. grin

#GBAM!!!!

What's the difference between what this man did and what Oyedepo did?! angry

Oyedepo slapped an innocent gullible teenage girl on Satelite Television for calling herself a 'witch for Jesus' and most people here were cool.. A Man ties up and locks up a little girl whom was spiritually verified to be a witch and people are now screaming blue murder!! angry NEVER!!!!!

The man is innocent.. He was only obeying a biblical commandment to kill witches.. He should be congratulated for his bravery.

1 Like

Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by princemaicheal: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
T-john:
The girl's parent should be arrested and prosecuted for child abuse
I agree with you totally,but lets not forget all these fake prophet that go around destroying families and marriage,calling members inlaws and sometimes the extended members of a family witchies just to make money.They should be dealt with seriously.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by Davidogar(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
let court jail dat fak man 4 five years?
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pque:

horrble nd unbelievable story? D second story was wat I saw with my two eyes years back. D first was told by someone I respect nd can't b creating story 4 me. Type 'witch story, confession of witches or witch activities' on google nd u wil get enough proof.

please i refuse to believe this. xtians are serial liars when it comes to religion.(and this lieing/cheating habit seems to affect their daily lives aswell). unless you provide me proof, your story is a lie.
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

#GBAM!!!!

What's the difference between what this man did and what Oyedepo did?! angry

Oyedepo slapped an innocent gullible teenage girl on Satelite Television for calling herself a 'witch for Jesus' and most people here were cool.. A Man ties up and locks up a little girl whom was spiritually verified to be a witch and people are now screaming blue murder!! angry NEVER!!!!!

The man is innocent.. He was only obeying a biblical commandment to kill witches.. He should be congratulated for his bravery.

true brother. True. Order of Nigeria First Class . cool
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by ChineduElem: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Becoz she no suck him blood IDIOT!
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by shitshappen(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin
i concur
Re: Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' by SIRKOL(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hahahaha...nobody should insult d manooo afterall who knows...very 4ny news indeed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? / Are Physical Attributes So Important? / John T Bobick Death – SVU Law And Order Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.