Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner (3321 Views)

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by infoscope(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
hmmm. Interesting storyline. You definitely have a career in Nollywood. Work towards it dear.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by wazobiaforu(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Delay maybe dangerous

Na so one girl always called me with hidden number back in uni, i was even thinking it was my reading mate not until one day that the same girl called me with hidden number again and my reading mate was by my side, i lost concentration and the girl asked where i was, i said library then she asked if i can come out that she is at the bus stop, i quickly rush down to meet the lady that always say she fell in love with me from the very first day she set eyes on me, on getting to the bus stop she called again with hidden number and said she was feeling shy to face me and she hanged the call.

Since then i have been willing to know who she is
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by tomzman: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
ITbomb: Whatever you do dear , just assure him that the relationship would not cause him to fall in his christian calling rather it will help you grow spiritually with him.
Once he is assured that you would not drag him to hell, he is in.
*I wish I were him, late nite reading tinz*
This is it. In addition OP, you guys should avoid tight hugging and kissing until your relationship is mature enough to handle that.
By the way, OP, I saw some good writing skills in your post. Keep it up.
Re: I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner by Uch74(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
victorian: ;DOp trust me, just ignore those warning signs of feelings... It's all in the head.. If u eventually lure him into hugs, then a kiss, which eventually cud lead to se3x . I bet u, the reading sessions will end and it's either u guyz end up aving se3x frequently or he avoids u.. Especially if he doesn't wish to be lured out of serving God, because of inner desires... Yes, he likes you but don't go there oooooo. Just clear those thots from yur mind and focus on your studies.. A word is enough for the wise.
When the right time comes , everything will fall in place naturally.
.....Hey, Ȋ̝̊̅ like ur advice...This is the best reasoning Ȋ̝̊̅'ve seen on this thread.....U̶̲̥̅̊ actually have a great head on those shoulders of urs!.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Single: Advantages And Disadvantages / My Sex Addiction, A Gift From Hell / When She Is Curvaceous, The Feeling Is All Sensuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.