Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

How I Fell In Love With My Househelp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp (6881 Views)

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / I Am Attracted To My Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
My househelp's name is Halimah. One day, Halimah saw me talking on fone with my BFF, immediately, she became jealous for no reason, she told my mum that she wantd to go to her village to c her mum(was actually a lie), she went to ijebu the nextday(i knew of all this cus she confessed to me few days later), went to c a strong babalawo, babalawo gave her a love juju to use on me........

na so she put am for inside Eba , na so i dey love my housegurl.....*crying* *wipe tears away* anyway, pastor TB JOSHUA, of blessed memory(no, not that he is dead..... Is just that anytime i remember him ,i feel blessed) came to visit my dad, buh when he was about to leave he said he was feeling d presence of d devil....wow.... Na so he rebuked, casted n binded, na then i vomit 2eyes of crocodile and 3rat legs.... That was when my househelp confessed... Well, my mum banished her, thankd TB JOSHUA and hooked me up with one girl wey dey work for her office... *smiling* now am happy!!!! ........
.... Buh i still love my househelp, do u think terrestrial powers are at work again Pls i need advice oooo

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
u need a brain scan

4 Likes

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Crocz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Insult!..are you saying TBJ's exorcism is wack?...that's not fair to the "man of God"...who's almost about to claim to be the black Jesus undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
u need a brain scan
ode, just sharrap if u cant gv an advice... You dont knw what am goin tru, u fool
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crocz:
Insult!..are you saying TBJ's exorcism is wack?...that's not fair to the "man of God"...who's almost about to claim to be the black Jesus undecided
brother, no ooo. I highly respect his display and performance, i mean calling
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Crocz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bleshh:

O oh, now that was theatre art...all he did?...he cured the dead, he exorcise the worst of the worst, he walk on water (well, almost) and he almost wake the dead!...for the love of God, give the "man of God" some respect!!!

I like him thou,he sure knows how to treat people especially reporters...50k, I could use some of that... I was thinking of paying him a visit in Jail whenever that was...*sigh*

Manslaughter not a small crime
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crocz:

O oh, now that was theatre art...all he did?...he cured the dead, he exorcise the worst of the worst, he walk on water (well, almost) and he almost wake the dead!...for the love of God, give the "man of God" some respect!!!

I like him thou,he sure knows how to treat people especially reporters...50k, I could use some of that... I was thinking of paying him a visit in Jail whenever that was...*sigh*

Manslaughter not a small crime
c what u have turn my thread to..... shocked hehehehe. Well, as for me, i pray he rests in peace, i mean rest in his house widawt noise
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by mesoade(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
This should go to the jokes section . . Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by goldtooth: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wow andyblaze and liability now have great grand children.

4 Likes

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
goldtooth:
Wow andyblaze and liability now have great grand children.
cry cry see how u r toying with my feelings.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by COvo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
My advice:Sit down and think about your life and stop posting lies on nairaland.If you seek attention,walk in your street NAKED! MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by COvo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
My advice:Sit down and think about your life and stop posting lies on nairaland.If you seek attention,walk in your street NAKED!
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Crocz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bleshh:
c what u have turn my thread to..... shocked hehehehe. Well, as for me, i pray he rests in peace, i mean rest in his house widawt noise

Haha...you sure know how to twist things
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
COvo:
My advice:Sit down and think about your life and stop posting lies on nairaland.If you seek attention,walk in your street NAKED!
ppl who think straight n have normal functioning of dia brain post just once.... Well, the demented n retarded type like you, posts d same tin twice n thrice!!! Get a doctor, dude
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crocz:

Haha...you sure know how to twist things
lwkmd, bro, its natural ooo
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
@OP. I told you to mix that IGBO(weed) with small snuff. And not with dry cement. U see the cause now. Jst typing rubbish.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
igwemoagbo:
@OP. I told you to mix that IGBO(weed) with small snuff. And not with dry cement. U see the cause now. Jst typing rubbish.
IF I TYPE THIS : " oooooh, you want me to mix weed n snuff , so dat i would end up in yaba like ya jobless papa abi? " ..... WOULD U BE HAPPY??
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by tomiobj(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
u need a brain scan
Bleshh:
ode, just sharrap if u cant gv an advice... You dont knw what am goin tru, u fool
. Yeee see uppercut.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
tomiobj:
. Yeee see uppercut.
No mind the kid kor, e too dey find trouble.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by iluvweed(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
dry!
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
iluvweed:
dry!
like ya old womans front abi?? Must u comment? *shaking my head and bitting my lips* .....only if i could shoot people through my fone
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by iluvweed(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bleshh:
like ya old womans front abi?? Must u comment? *shaking my head and bitting my lips* .....only if i could shoot people through my fone

Chai!...bros e pain you reach this level? shocked

Bad looser.... grin
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
iluvweed:

Chai!...bros e pain you reach this level? shocked

Bad looser.... grin
am just walking in ya fadas shoes, tryna be like him!!!! + LOOSER or LOSER, may Thunder fire your english teacher, amen!!!!
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by iluvweed(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bleshh:
am just walking in ya fadas shoes, tryna be like him!!!! + LOOSER or LOSER, may Thunder fire your english teacher, amen!!!!

Alright...Since you have no respect for parents...You don't deserve to have one!....So I am sending the god of Ebola to consume them, so they can rot before they die.....wink. RIP to your father and mother in advance!.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by fr3do(m): 2:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Bleshh:

U're still threading along that line
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
iluvweed:

Alright...Since you have no respect for parents...You don't deserve to have one!....So I am sending the god of Ebola to consume them, so they can rot before they die.....wink. RIP to your father and mother in advance!.

hehehe. Now u r happy that you displayed what u r good @ (being a moronic nitwit)... You berra dont rain curses on ya fam mistakenly, u hear?? *whispers* the fools u v @ home aint your real parents, u r my elder broda...but cuz d doctor said u would end up being a r.etarded f.aggot, my dad gave u to an imbecilic parent who were waitin on God for d fruith of d womb. . . .STAY AWAY FROM ME , "BRUUH"
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by iluvweed(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bleshh:
hehehe. Now u r happy that you displayed what u r good @ (being a moronic nitwit)... You berra dont rain curses on ya fam mistakenly, u hear?? *whispers* the fools u v @ home aint your real parents, u r my elder broda...but cuz d doctor said u would end up being a r.etarded f.aggot, my dad gave u to an imbecilic parent who were waitin on God for d fruith of d womb. . . .STAY AWAY FROM ME , "BRUUH"

Dry again........ undecided
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Dannyset(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
If u inwardly look at d way d OP is attacking dos who attacked him, u will know that he truly needs d touch of T. B Joshua.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
iluvweed:

Dry again........ undecided

so u quoted all that to punch in two words Smh.... Anyways, no time. Your m8s r there making crazy money, u r here tackling a teenager on social network undecided You need spiritual help
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dannyset:
If u inwardly look at d way d OP is attacking dos who attacked him, u will know that he truly needs d touch of T. B Joshua.
dear Patient Observer, when he cures u, holla @ me
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Dannyset(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bleshh:
dear Patient Observer, when he cures u, holla @ me

Lol....Buh u just said he visited ur home na. Is he no longer ur family friend? Let him touch u once n for all since u hav faith oo.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dannyset:

Lol....Buh u just said he visited ur home na. Is he no longer ur family friend? Let him touch u once n for all since u hav faith oo.
lol. Oya shut up. For real o. Shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Seducing Me... / When A Guy Doesn't Ask You For Sex Anymore? / This Is Crazy! Ugandan Comedian Had ‘cexs’ On Stage As Audience Watch (see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.