Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos (31488 Views)

Nigerian Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Gay Church Opens In Igboland / Gay Church In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by TriggerHappy: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laffin in Twi n Ga.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Bozzy001(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Segeggs: "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" - isnt dat wat u people say?most of ur beloved pastors too are gays;do sometin about dat too
U must be insane †̥ make such a comment! Name the pastors pls!!
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by OluEmmaAss: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
End time palaver.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by missjo(f): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
*News Alert*
My next post might be hidden.... ////
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
This is a group Boko Haram should take care of. I'm sure they won't receive a single back-lash for it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by missjo(f): 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
*News Flash*
It has been discovered that one or all of the moderators on this thread are gay whores, they like to be F-ed in the A*zz/
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by israel007: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Gay is BS
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by lacasa: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Even Jesus would ave wept again
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by theripper: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wetin b d name of the Reverend again?
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by RedLight1: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
samm_miey: Why do every bad stuff God forbids often commence in Lagos?I suppose d state needs cleansin',total cleasin!
do u want them to start it in aluu vilage b4.. So they can be lynched by savages grin grin
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by bingbagbo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by gozee(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
God have mercy on us, signs of end time.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by yorubaedem: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Merciful God hmmmmmmm
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by usayab(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Islam is a religeon of bokoharam? Oh no!
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oh ye hypocrites, yes you! Adulterers, fornicators, drunks, cultists etc!

God is watching you! You sit your azzes down every sunday praising the lord and acting holier than thou when you live reckless lifestyles 6days a week. Who are you to judge when your punnies are getting smashed outside of marriage?! Ehn? Who are you to judge when you're running after small small girls 6days a week when you wife is at home with your children? Ehn?

Your God is watching patiently! Waiting for the day you'll stand before him and confess all your atrocities and he will ask you, "my child, can you create life from dust? Who are you to judge my creation? Who are you to tell someone he's a sinner when YOU lived your life in sin?'

Oh, ye hypocrites, your God is watching you! Carry go!

4 Likes

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by cowgurl: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
the macauley dude is doing it for the money and nothing else.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by leslieu63(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
gozee: God have mercy on us, signs of end time.
the world Don end since Na extra time we dey.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by dramendra: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Its really a shameful thing, how can this make it to front page! God will surely destroy them, now let see Boko Haram in action.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by honeric01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
Its against the law in Nigeria and i give them 1 month before they close up, arrested, jailed or beaten by the populace at large.

Shebi na Lagos? watch and see!
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Liberal2020: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
He/She that has not fornicated, nor looked at a man or a woman lustfully, should first throw stones on them. Typical Nigerians...Certified Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by RedLight1: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
dramendra: Its really a shameful thing, how can this make it to front page! God will surely destroy them, now let see Boko Haram in action.
god shall destroy u , when u fornicate with dat girl next door, when steal that money that doesnt belong to u, when u lie to ur parent , when u smoke that stick of cigarette or bottle of red label... So says the lord of host... Lets see boko haram in action grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by lakesider(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tot nigeria is a liberal society. Plz let dem practice whateva they wana practice
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Liberal2020: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Red-Light:
god shall destroy u , when u fornicate with dat girl next door, when steal that money that doesnt belong to u, when u lie to ur parent , when u smoke that stick of cigarette or bottle of red label... So says the lord of host... Lets see boko haram in action grin

Thanks my brother...like you read my mind. Right on point. Very intelligent man you are and think critically. Many Nigerians lack this thinking capability and ability to reason.

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by onyianyi(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
very Barack Obama and David Cameroun will find him and give him a hero recognition
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Onim's:
Awon eleyi ti ya were,walahi...God!!!U're too patient,no b say I holy pass o...but somethings no just s'pose go without instant judgement...kilode gan......
iyawo mi no mind dem,let's go inshide my bedroom and pray for them
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
achina boy: If this the part they chose,let it be well with them,if they could change,i biliv maost of them would,,leave the judgement for God to deliver,i biliv the way we sees them might not be the way God sees them,they are doing what they thinks is wright and the straight are also doing what they thinks is wright,,,just saying
shut ur stinking mouth! Call a spade a spade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.