Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos (31489 Views)

Nigerian Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Gay Church Opens In Igboland / Gay Church In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by brownbriggs(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
thanks 4 de info, where is de address plz
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by hotwax: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lanrefahm: To show dat christianity is an expired religion
So what happened to gay mosque operating freely in London?
A̶̲̥̅​ fulish muslim bigot.
Does dis has anytin to do with religion?
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by searay(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please MOD can you change the topic to "Gay Church Meeting Center resume Operations in Lagos"
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by searay(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
chakula:

Then you should go and hang yourself
**Gay alert**
Anti Gay Squad(AGS) over
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by slimtik(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Book Haram oya this is the time to act! Fish out these sodomists and castrate them all!
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
The fact still remains that one man's food is another's poison!The only THING wey dey pain me na this church dem open if not,their personal sexual life na theirs.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by goingsolo: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
The topic sounds Gay.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by gustdableman(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
timpaker: WTF!!! Police may arrest them during offering time... let them better be watchful.. there are more vacant rooms in the Prison
guy you wan kill me wit laff
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by akigbemaru: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Gay people have come to stay just like Abrahamic religions. So get used to it!
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by BUSHMAN1: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin you will be suprise they will all go to heaven and we are here cursing them,as much as idont like gay people, by the way what makes us more righteous
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by mrdino(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
achina boy: If this the part they chose,let it be well with them,if they could change,i biliv maost of them would,,leave the judgement for God to deliver,i biliv the way we sees them might not be the way God sees them,they are doing what they thinks is wright and the straight are also doing what they thinks is wright,,,just saying
. is homosexuality supprtd in any of d 2 holy buks(Bible & Quaran)? am nt judgin dem though, but let's call a spade a spade.Evry man has som form of addictn he's battlin, it's wen we seek d help of God 2 deliver us dat we'r freed. & nt 4 us 2 promote or celebrate wot is aginst God's plan 4 humanity.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by searay(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
Imagine everybody turning gays and lesbians. Na who go dey born pikin now?
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Obiora4life: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lol, so much intolerance on NL
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by trolling(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
una never see anything yet, bible don tells us say iniquity shall abound and love shall wax cold...evil has to reach its peak before righteousness will reign
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hypocrisy at the highest level is being displayed on this thread.which is better,having a gay church led by a gay priest with a gay congregation who try to form an umbrella of the same faith and believe in God than have a xtian homophobic congregation led by a discreetly gay priest who is anti-gay.example,keith o'brien,archbishop of the uk,scotland who resigned after allegations of male sexual misconduct on other priest,truth be told,he didn't refute them and resigned.another example,Ted Hagard,american preacher who has even preached in Winners at shiloh was outed by his gay male prostitute,google this and justify your unbelieve.just saying many of you would be shocked if u knew the intimate sexuality of people.if gays want to have a church,let them be,its meant to be a spiritual ground,if they believe in whom they worship.in as much as many fools who want a replay of violence to send the church packing haven't stopped pagan shrines or violently attack their festivals,leave the gays to the supreme one.we all have different understanding of of the bible,just as many of you are opposed to new generation teachings by pastor chris and others accept.let me sternly warn many of you nairalanders,whether or not you believe in the ministry and message of a person who calls himself a man of God,whether he's gay or straight,you aren't in any position to insult him or his work,as the bible makes it clear,u musn't disrespect any person in whatever instituted religious position.note that Jesus Christ never for once uttered crude or rude words to the pharisees,saducces,teachers of laws of moses,though their message and person was unacceptable to him.you can do best to reserve your comments on them.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by JeSoul(f): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
I'm quite disappointed at some of the content of this thread.

Can you people not discuss respectfully for just once? @those whose posts I've hidden (and you know yourselves) behave, stop posting inciting comments/pictures or you will be banned. You can air your opinion without being so caustic and acid tongued. I think mods need to start coming down harder on trolls.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by trolling(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
bit to be realistic jesus is a white boy wth bleu eyes but the King of the Jews is a black man, jesus is part of the religion and paganism westerners gave to u to worship,do your research,dont follow traditions,my people die for a lack of knowledge.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by EagleNest(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Incredible! What do they want to prove to God?
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by BetaThings: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Red-Light:
smh 4 bloody savage like u... What is wrong with live and lets live... Are they forcing anybody to their church, or force u to become gay? Or makin out in public ... So why would u want to kill them? By d way are u a muslim?

Sorry. On this, I am happily a savage. we should cull fa..ots
There is nothing like live and let live between an antelope and lion. It is either the former or the latter
Fa..ots can only increase in number by recruitment
They cannot procreate. The more they are, the bolder they become
Better to wipe them out before they proliferate

Look at this story!

Jenkins, a female fa..ot who likes to bath naked with a girl she is not biologically related to is to be given custody at the expense of the girl's biological mom, a former lesbo.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2010/jan/10010201
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by wazobiaforu(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nobody should tell me THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIAN OOOO

But come to think of it, GOD created ADAM not ADA and GOD created EVE not STEVE

ADAM and EVE
Not
ADA and EVE
Not
ADAM and STEVE
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Rawar: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nawa for diz gay! man go wak his felow man. hmm! abi u wan make it poo for his pant .shege! cheesy
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
I knw it . . . Gayness wil brekthru 1day in d whole world. I am seriously anti-gay
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by ogorsunday(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
this is the end time but they should not forget the judgement day.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by tommykiwi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
BURN IT DOWN AGAIN AND AGAIN....NONSENSE....
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by zenatta: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
mrdino: . is homosexuality supprtd in any of d 2 holy buks(Bible & Quaran)? am nt judgin dem though, but let's call a spade a spade.Evry man has som form of addictn he's battlin, it's wen we seek d help of God 2 deliver us dat we'r freed. & nt 4 us 2 promote or celebrate wot is aginst God's plan 4 humanity.

...beyond awesome; sense and sensibility.

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
I just popped into a thread filled with a backward society. And yet the christian will shout, what will jesus do? I heard some illiterate screaming " burn it down again and again" what a bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by zenatta: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: note that Jesus Christ never for once uttered crude or rude words to the pharisees,saducces,teachers of laws of moses,though their message and person was unacceptable to him.

He must have been refering to all the reptiles in the enclaves when He said "You Brood of Vipers"

My goodness, He couldn't stand those people and never minced words when He was on their case.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oh Nooooo, what a world
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Sarky(m): 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
I juz tink dey ar wasting der tym cuz wt tym dey wl b fetchd out n d church closed or burnt down either by d govmnt or d angry lagos mobs.

U guyz shud kip equipn ur churches wt fine treasures cuz I go lyk folo com get am down whn d tym comes. LOL
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Let me make some people's head spin .just open your eyes and glue it to this post.as have researched that both islam and xtianity,what they jointly disapprove of is the sexual act and not the relationship or love between 2 people of the same sex.from the xtian side.many xtians love to peddle parts of the bible thats anti-gay to their bigotry and one-eye the part thats otherwise.
i.]those that attribute the destruction of sodom&Gommorah to activities of gays are so brainwashed.ezekiel 16:48-49 makes it clear that the 2 cities were destroyed of inhospitality,pride,idleness.from genesis,you'd see that d 2 cities were rich so as to have Lot and his family prosper there,they didn't lend a hand in prosperity to their neighbour cities.the men of the cities once proved their inhospitable attitude at the attempt on the angels for a male gang rape.they still saw Lot as an alien who lived in dr midst even after naturalising dre,he's authority and presence was challenged.NOTE,Jesus never for once spoke against homosexuality even though he lived in a roman era also in a roman-jewish society that wasn't new to gays.so christ lived in a society with gays but never spoke against dre existence and activities,probably he did and his disciples didn't record it which i doubt.Jesus did make reference to d cities at d mission of d disciples noting dt whomever or whatever city dt refuse dm entry,hospitality would face d fate of sodom and gommorah.christ warned not to be make ourselves judges and jury over others,he dined with men and women dt were regarded as sinners,what it shows is dt Jesus used tolerance and unconditional love to reconcile sinners with God.all ds constant homophobic messages by xtians won't cure a gay man or woman of homosexuality if at all there is.cause it would only drive them away.
2.)many people love quoting leviticus as it supports death penalty to any found guilty of homosexual act.do u know the many other sins that were considered an abomination and the other sins that carried capital punishment by stoning.its unbelievable pastors reference that portion in support of their anti-gay stance,isn't that neglecting the reason christ came,his message,death and resurrection,among many things he came to repeal and abolish th mosaic order,under the mosaic law,truth and judement together,but jesus according to psalms 85:9-13,you'd see that the coming of christ brought mercy and truth,righteousness and peace together.if you look through the mosaic laws u'd see dt it mustn't be applied to mordern day soceity,as it gives no room to acknowlege ur guilt and seek reconciliation with God.even Jesus made it known that dse laws were not a yardstick to measure soceity,dts y he stopped d stoning of the adultrous woman.
3.)apostle paul called sexual acts between persons of same sex unnatural likewise men with long hair(he said wasn't a sin but nature as made it be dt men shouldn't have long hair).it makes me conclude dt paul disapproves of dr sexual acts and effeminism or the word unnatural dre has lost value 4rm translation,probably,it mean't uncommon or not general.
Looking at it,one may say d bible disapproves of gay sex and not the gay lifestyle,both Jesus didn't condemn and centre his teaching around it,i ponder why.if observed what most people can't wrap dre head around is d sex and not d fact dt 2 men can be in love,remember david loved jonathan aggravatedly,dy were each other better half.its safe to gay sex is the sin and not the sexuality.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
zenatta:

He must have been refering to all the reptiles in the enclaves when He said "You Brood of Vipers"

My goodness, He couldn't stand those people and never minced words when He was on their case.
my point,he spoke mainly in parables,he detested them but knew best by not directly engaging them in words of abuse or lashing curses at them and he never took a step to stop their activities of deceit and falsehood,but tolerated them for his great work to show.he couldn't stand dm,he tolerated dm but didn't stop dre works neither did he accept their message.

Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome"