Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos (31487 Views)

Nigerian Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos / Gay Church Opens In Igboland / Gay Church In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
zenatta:

He must have been refering to all the reptiles in the enclaves when He said "You Brood of Vipers"

My goodness, He couldn't stand those people and never minced words when He was on their case.
my point,he spoke mainly in parables,he detested them but knew best by not directly engaging them in words of abuse or lashing curses at them and he never took a step to stop their activities of deceit and falsehood,but tolerated them for his great work to show.he couldn't stand dm,he tolerated dm but didn't stop dre works neither did he accept their message.lets not play double standards here,is it right to abuse a controversial pastor like T.B Joshua cause you detest his ministry and don't believe in him even when his members beilieve strongly in him,his miracles and message.u can only liken him to sumtn not cursing out at anything he does.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Talentedugo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
dey are all mad, it wasnt deir fault just dat God is a patient God. How i wish am God i could have perish dem all.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
zenatta:

He must have been refering to all the reptiles in the enclaves when He said "You Brood of Vipers"

My goodness, He couldn't stand those people and never minced words when He was on their case.
my point,he spoke mainly in parables,he detested them but knew best by not directly engaging them in words of abuse or lashing curses at them and he never took a step to stop their activities of deceit and falsehood,but tolerated them for his great work to show.he couldn't stand dm,he tolerated dm but didn't stop dre works neither did he accept their message.lets not play double standards here,is it right to abuse a controversial pastor like T.B Joshua cause you detest his ministry and don't believe in him even when his members beilieve strongly in him,his miracles and message.u can only liken him to sumtn not cursing out at anything he does.dts my take.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by searay(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
тняєα∂ ησω σƒƒι¢ιαℓℓу нιנα¢кє∂ ву gαуѕ αη∂ ℓєѕвιαηѕ ση ηℓ. ву тнєιя ¢σммєηт уσυ ¢αη кησω тнєм
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Euckybaby(f): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2013
The world is coming to an end undecidedThe world is coming to an end
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by coolheed: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2013
This is an ugly development and it requires immediate intervention whether by the government or by the citizens. It appears devil has signed a contract with these crooked (unstraight) people. My fear is that whenever the wrath of God descends as a result of a devilish act, it may spread to non-participants of the act because of their indifference and complacency.

We need strong legislative backing to deal with these kind of people at all levels (local, state and federal). It is an act that contradicts all laws of nature and the collective essence of our existence.

If this stupid guy and his members actually believe in what they are doing, let them come out boldly and tell the whole of Lagos that they are not straight and Lagosians will straighten them up.

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by flashemmy: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2013
What message are u preaching?
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 06, 2013
Whats my business if a man decides to Bleep the wrong orifice(shit hole). Sodomy is sex aberation. They deserve our pity not hatred, cos they are bestial.

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by daddyiel(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2013
Can none Gay worship with them? on a second thought, 95% of Nigerians HATES them, how do they plan to survive around here?left for me i will ALUU-minate them all, they have no place in our society...Nigeria wey get handsome/strong with Enough sweet ladies, na wetin people see finish(Man dey look man Yash,woman dey look woman ass/booby)i no fit shout and i no fit close my mouth...somebody should warn them cox we will not allow it to stand..full stop(make i drink water firts)Animals!!!

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by jidewin(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
But I thought this shit is illegal in Nigeria.Hmmm,well I got not much grah with them as long as they don't bring that shit near me and my homies.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by kingsleyMbang(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2013
MacDaddy01:

He is just making the point that your church is as fake as theirs. JW's and their failed prophecies
Mac daddy, Wht do u mean by JW's and their fail prophecies? Wht has that got 2 do wit subject under consideration?
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by Emoticon: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Na wao.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by kufreabasi(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2013
Question: "What does the Bible say about gay marriage / same sex marriage?"

Answer: While the Bible does address homosexuality, it does not explicitly mention gay marriage/same-sex marriage. It is clear, however, that the Bible condemns homosexuality as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

Whenever the Bible mentions marriage, it is between a male and a female. The first mention of marriage, Genesis 2:24, describes it as a man leaving his parents and being united to his wife. In passages that contain instructions regarding marriage, such as 1 Corinthians 7:2-16 and Ephesians 5:23-33, the Bible clearly identifies marriage as being between a man and a woman. Biblically speaking, marriage is the lifetime union of a man and a woman, primarily for the purpose of building a family and providing a stable environment for that family.

The Bible alone, however, does not have to be used to demonstrate this understanding of marriage. The biblical viewpoint of marriage has been the universal understanding of marriage in every human civilization in world history. History argues against gay marriage. Modern secular psychology recognizes that men and women are psychologically and emotionally designed to complement one another. In regard to the family, psychologists contend that a union between a man and woman in which both spouses serve as good gender role models is the best environment in which to raise well-adjusted children. Psychology argues against gay marriage. In nature/physicality, clearly, men and women were designed to “fit” together sexually. With the “natural” purpose of sexual intercourse being procreation, clearly only a sexual relationship between a man and a woman can fulfill this purpose. Nature argues against gay marriage.

So, if the Bible, history, psychology, and nature all argue for marriage being between a man and a woman—why is there such a controversy today? Why are those who are opposed to gay marriage/same-sex marriage labeled as hateful, intolerant bigots, no matter how respectfully the opposition is presented? Why is the gay rights movement so aggressively pushing for gay marriage/same-sex marriage when most people, religious and non-religious, are supportive of—or at least far less opposed to—gay couples having all the same legal rights as married couples with some form of civil union?

The answer, according to the Bible, is that everyone inherently knows that homosexuality is immoral and unnatural, and the only way to suppress this inherent knowledge is by normalizing homosexuality and attacking any and all opposition to it. The best way to normalize homosexuality is by placing gay marriage/same-sex marriage on an equal plane with traditional opposite-gender marriage. Romans 1:18-32 illustrates this. The truth is known because God has made it plain. The truth is rejected and replaced with a lie. The lie is then promoted and the truth suppressed and attacked. The vehemence and anger expressed by many in the gay rights movement to any who oppose them is, in fact, an indication that they know their position is indefensible. Trying to overcome a weak position by raising your voice is the oldest trick in the debating book. There is perhaps no more accurate description of the modern gay rights agenda than Romans 1:31, “they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.”

To give sanction to gay marriage/same-sex marriage would be to give approval to the homosexual lifestyle, which the Bible clearly and consistently condemns as sinful. Christians should stand firmly against the idea of gay marriage/same-sex marriage. Further, there are strong and logical arguments against gay marriage/same-sex marriage from contexts completely separated from the Bible. One does not have to be an evangelical Christian to recognize that marriage is between a man and a woman.

According to the Bible, marriage is ordained by God to be between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:21-24; Matthew 19:4-6). Gay marriage/same-sex marriage is a perversion of the institution of marriage and an offense to the God who created marriage. As Christians, we are not to condone or ignore sin. Rather, we are to share the love of God and the forgiveness of sins that is available to all, including homosexuals, through Jesus Christ. We are to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15) and contend for truth with “gentleness and respect” (1 Peter 3:15). As Christians, when we make a stand for truth and the result is personal attacks, insults, and persecution, we should remember the words of Jesus: “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you” (John 15:18-19).

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/gay-marriage.html#ixzz2MkScxsGG

2 Likes

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by kufreabasi(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2013
God created them man and woman. And God said "be fruitful, multiply, subdue the earth and filled it". Was it the statement between man and man or man woman?
Gay stuff is demonic.

1 Like

Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by rhymz(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2013
My Problem with these gays is the fact that they always want to throw it in your face that they are gay and you must accept or understand them. Any contrary opinion will be met with accusations of taking their human rights bla bla bla. . . Me I don't support killing or maiming them or o but if 2morro some enraged group of people decides to flush them by killing or maiming them, I will understand. Not everyone is a liberal jerk that falls for everything west. If you can attend such a church then be ready to face whatever comes out of it, period.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by rhymz(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats my business if a man decides to Bleep the wrong orifice(shit hole). Sodomy is sex aberation. They deserve our pity not hatred, cos they are bestial.
PITY hOW?? Are you implying that it is a pathological ailment?? Cos I don't know of any serious independent research that has come up with such claims backed up with evidence. Don't tell me about queer science research by gay scientist is your basis for such statement. They all made their choices, I don't think it is about pity, more like stuuupiiid indulgence occassioned by misplaced sense of freedom and liberty.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by misterseed(m): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2013
I see millions of cash flowing to attract hustlers. Who said Esau generations are dead. Them dey kampe and we can see their handiwork. We shall see on judgement day.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by rhymz(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2013
slimtik: Book Haram oya this is the time to act! Fish out these sodomists and castrate them all!
If BKH boys perfom there, I will understand.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by gabolz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
achina boy: If this the part they chose,let it be well with them,if they could change,i biliv maost of them would,,leave the judgement for God to deliver,i biliv the way we sees them might not be the way God sees them,they are doing what they thinks is wright and the straight are also doing what they thinks is wright,,,just saying
Oponu so iwe nu
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by okennaM: 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
pazienza:

Deep down wetin? Abeg park one side. Are you in their hearts?

It's just like a mary-worshipper saying that deep down the hearts of protestants,that they know that honouring mary is the way. Does it make sense to you?
haba @pazienza why are u being antagonistic? Worshiping Mary is not the topic now we are talking about the gay church for crying out loud, and I hope u are not encouraging such cos if u are then u are one and very soon u gode where pampers like other gays so say something reasonable please. May God forgive macauley for misleading this guys.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by ESULAALU: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
BetaThings:

I never thought you were gay BTW
I once read a post by you where you tried to prevail on people to be courteous in their posts
I said that this guy was new to NL and would get used to the polemics

The jail term is for people who get married and I think it has not become law. It is still before the
Only the senate has passed it. UK and US are hard at work, trying to scuttle it

Personally, I don't like violence. But on this matter, a permanent solution requires some blood to be spilled
It is inevitable

It would really be a good idea to go and provoke a fight and then defend oneself

Thanks alot Beta Thing.I hate to read all thos abusive comments but then it appears it is a way of life on NAIRALAND here,the more sharp and vile the tongue is the higher the chances of becoming popular.

As for this Jide Macaulary,I dont even know what to say anymore,the matter is just something else.I hope they wont lynch him last sha.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by ESULAALU: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
BetaThings:

Sorry. On this, I am happily a savage. we should cull fa..ots
There is nothing like live and let live between an antelope and lion. It is either the former or the latter
Fa..ots can only increase in number by recruitment
They cannot procreate. The more they are, the bolder they become
Better to wipe them out before they proliferate

Look at this story!

Jenkins, a female fa..ot who likes to bath naked with a girl she is not biologically related to is to be given custody at the expense of the girl's biological mom, a former lesbo.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2010/jan/10010201

I think I remember watching a film like this,Whoopi Goldberg was in the film.
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by simdam500(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Who really rules d world

*faints*
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by ndeepurity(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2013
adewale2011: Less than five years after Nigeria-only gay church, House of Rainbow, was attacked by some Lagos residents and consequently closed down in Nigeria, the church has returned to the country with three secret groups in the African most populous nation.

Nigerian Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos

2 March, 2013

Less than five years after Nigeria-only gay church, House of Rainbow, was attacked by some Lagos residents and consequently closed down in Nigeria, the church has returned to the country with three secret groups in the African most populous nation.

With this development, Nigeria appears to lead other countries where the church currently operates.

Founded by Nigerian-born gay, Rev. Rowland Jide Macaulay, House of Rainbow, which came to Nigeria in 2006, is “an inclusive and affirming religious community open and welcome to all people including sexual minorities and marginalised people, a monthly gathering of ‘people of faith’ for ‘prayer and praise’, which focuses on the person’s journey towards reconciliation of sexuality and spirituality.”

Macaulay, a trained lawyer and son of a reverend who owns a massive church in Lagos, is leading the comeback even though he remains in self-imposed exile in London, where sources said he currently enjoys lots of financial sponsorship for the movement.

Unlike in the pre-2008 when the church openly operated at Jakande Estate, Isolo, and Berger in Lagos, Macaulay, who is the backbone of the movement, is not secretive of the meeting places and time of the church in Nigeria, but has instituted a very stringent process to screen prospective members of coming to join the church.

It was learnt that aside Nigeria, the church has two groups each in Ghana and United Kingdom (UK).

“We now have new groups in Malawi and Ghana. There are currently three groups in Nigeria, two each in Ghana and the UK and one each in Malawi, Lesotho and Burundi. All these groups are managed by volunteers,who are appointed through a rigorous ‘Local Leader Application’ process.

“We currently have 12 appointed Local Leaders in 6 countries. Currently we have over 25 outstanding applications for local leaders including, but not limited to the following locations: France, Netherlands, Cote d’Ivoire. This has continued to strengthen the interest and work of House Of Rainbow particularly in Africa,” Macaulay

http://www.africanewspost.com/2013/03/nigerian-gay-church-resume-operations.html

you keep saying "we have" "we have", are u a member of dis group?
Re: Gay Church Resume Operations In Lagos by happitech: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2013
italo:

Satan is also spreading his gospel. And wen d gospel has touched all nations then the end will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flooding Has Been Swallowed Up, Prophet Shola Says After Meeting Governor Douye / The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.