Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover (30199 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by shadfoye: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
PLEASE LET GOVERNMENT QUICKLY INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER ASAP FROM SOILING THE GOOD IMAGE OUR DEAR COUNTRY.THIS ISSUE MUST NOT REST TILL CONVINCING OUTCOME.
THE SETS OF TEETH OF THIS GUY RESEMBLES GHANIAN [OR] KENYA.

2 Likes

Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
They have to scrutinize where actually that dude came from!
Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by mrdino(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
tinuolababy: what if the guy in that picture isn't Omokoh.
you hav big point, dat culd b anothr perosn`s pix. I wondr wot d 67 yr old mugun`s lukin 4 sef
Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
If they faked his nationality to be a nigerian,was his name also faked.Admit it.this is not the first time,many Nigerians are unscrupulous.this a bad reputation profusely built out of our indulgence in dangerous societal vices.majorly cyber fraud.I'd boil my points down to bad,shallow ideology/mindset in Nigerian leaders and followers.LEADERS EMBODIES THE TENDENCY OF THE People..to every1 reading this.STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND TAKE CARE.

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by yertyr(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
chadef: I suspect d woman was too weak for the young man sex power. Perhaps he wanted to give her a memorable Bleep she will never forget, unfortnately she died in the process.

read the topic again... Gaze on d word 'after' not durin as u implied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video) / Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.