Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover (30197 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by Mcleo007(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
chadef: I suspect d woman was too weak for the young man sex power. Perhaps he wanted to give her a memorable Bleep she will never forget, unfortnately she died in the process.

Now that got me rolling all over. cheesy

To the topic, dude looks Ghanaian.
Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by UluemeFrank(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
There are 3 things to remark here, do not just blame 9ja or Nigerians on all crimes; 1st a 68 yrs oldma looking for her last son' s mate to dig the thing is suicidal. 2ndly Yahoo Yahoo is everywhere and not only 9ja boyz de do am, everyday police do arrests camerounians, Ivorians, Ghananians, Beninois, in short every West African country and South African citizens using Nigerian passports downloaded from google for dating purpose. 3rdly, Somebody should explain the whole scenarion how does it equals a crime? It takes two to tangle you know? She pays for what she want, she got what she was looking for but lol! it was too strong for her, that thing weh dey sweet de also kill... sorry grandma. RIP
Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by COOLDUN: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kamsy10: I think they should verify that the guy is Nigerian first before they conclude cos people from other countries might pretend to be Nigerians when crime is involved (making the name Nigeria a synonym for crime). I dont believe every crime must be Nigerian.

For all you know, he might not be a Nigerian cos he doesnt look Nigerian. I dont think getting Nigerian passport is difficult
RIP to the dead. Thats so sad

True talk my dear, i have lived in a house in Verma Amsterdam for 8years before i discovered that my land lord whom i thought was a Nigerian because of his name happened to be a Ghanian, when he was caught with drugs the Netherlands authority went into deep search and discovered that he entered their country when Nigerian passport was visa free to the Netherlands.

Since then i don't believe that all the crimes committed with Nigeria identities are done by the real Nigerians. I don't support crime from anyone, Killing this woman is very bad whether by a Nigerian or non Nigerian. Crime is very very bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife, Children And Mother Of Falaeā€™s Guard Killed By Herdsmen / Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat In Katsina Pictured / Man Resists Police Arrest For Not Telling Him Reason For The Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.