Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover (30175 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Police Shots Vigilante Member Dead After He Saved His Community From Robbers / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by Obiora4life: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Goodysydney: person. The worse Nigerian is better than a hypocrite Ghanaian. Remember the Drug Baron MP Eric Amoateng, a Ghanaian Member of Parliament(MP) was arrested in USA for drug offence and his is currently serving 10 years in one of the USA prisons. Hypocrite Ghanaian.

Don't let Seun catch you using that word, I got one week ban for that angry
Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by Obiora4life: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2013
As much as I'm not in anyway justifying crime but that list is senseless

America's crime from white collar to random murder killing to drug related is HIGH, perhaps in the world sef,

America has home grown terrorist, just that you don't hear of them. I have case examples of how some of their plans were thwarted, just not too robust like BH. So the issue of terrorism is just plain foolish.

Yahoo Yahoo - it's no doubt that even people accuse Naija of fraud, white collar, mail fraud, electronic fraud, cyber insecurity, piracy is Highest in the U.S. and I can prove with case examples. In the U.S. alone, movie and music coys loose about $16billion annually due to piracy.

I can continue to go on and on, but what I'm trying to say is despite some countries failure and inefficiencies, they must prevail. Crimes will remain part of a society (not to justify it), but to use as a form of offense like it doesn't happen in your backyard is plainly ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 05, 2013
To what end fellas?

We are all Africans..
Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by successcertain: 2:01am On Mar 05, 2013
The Guy facial look and name does not in anyway look or sound Nigeria i beg the south African police to do a thorough investigation on him before labeling him Nigerian although Nigeria are synonymous to such act.

There was a similar case in Spain that happened to my Spanish female friend who got pregnant to a guinea guy under guise of immigration fraud because the guinea guy was badly in need of a document to remain in Europe after failed asylum. My friend been an innocent girl the guy told so many lies and and treated the lady with disgust before she delivered the baby, she got to know the guinea guy has impregnated about 2 other girls and had many baby else where with women older enough to be his mum when my friend confronted him with all hies atrocities and barbaric behavior he lied and claimed Nigerian , that he owed his reckless lifestyle to how badly he was brought up in Nigeria that women deserve no respect from men in the society and man will forever dominate women and women have no say in the society or a life of their own but to be a baby factory.

How the truth comes out? He was a guinea before his reckless lifestyle and lies got exposed and when he was confronted he claimed Nigerian that he obtained the guinea passport fraudulently. Well it was time to do the baby registration he came out with a guinea passport,threatening my friend to use his name for the baby but my friend turned it down because she was totally confused,worried and disturbed so she called on me to come check him out because she didn't knew what to believe anymore,the guy dealing in drug, rude and reckless his behavioral was extremely primitive and doesn't indicate anything Nigeria and his accent was nowhere near.

well i later met him and i tried to talk him out because i wanted to help clear the matter just to make my friend realize how hypocrite he was, me wey be say i dey speak Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba my mother tongue. i tried to relate with him and be a good man he was quick to ask me what part of Nigeria i am from and what tribe i belong to i told him i am an Ibo guy from Enugun he claimed Yoruba so i lied claiming i don't speak Yoruba but ive been to Lagos many time and know Lagos like the back of my hand i asked what part of lagos he hails from, he mentioned a strange name that is no where to be found in the local government of Lagos not knowing i am from lagos. he was acting reluctant so i started speaking Yoruba to him he couldn't speak nothing and all the Nigerian language he claimed he understood was a total lies,instead he was speaking a guinea language to bribe me from exposing the truth that later resulted in violence outburst between us because he knew nothing about Nigeria or had no clue but his only aim was just to tarnish Nigeria image and protect his Beloved Guinea Country,created bitterness inside my friend after using her to get a residence via fraudulent claim.

I was pissed at him and my niggers treated his Bleep up in a horrible way. He has vanished to Greece been seat and drunk by older Greek lady who gave him what he wanted but render my friend and the child lonely and alone and sad ,not taken any responsibility and really don't care what become of the child because the child doesn't bear his name which doesn't help his immigration fraud plans instead it bears my friend family name.

Nigerian need to watch out for people like this abroad they are everywhere and it seem they are brought up to hate and direct all their negativity to Nigeria when they are caught in the act. I am not saying many Nigerians are good or bad but there are many things happening and many cases left unchecked outside the shores of Nigeria among other African than meet the eyes, look out and be of good behavioral my people is time we kick against this. God bless and one love.

2 Likes

Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by tpia5: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2013
even the ones on nl who are claiming nigerian nko?

although most times all these people are working for or with nigerians.
Re: Grandmother Found Dead After Meeting Nigerian Lover by adewasco2k(m): 2:20am On Mar 05, 2013
just read it on http://www.dailymail.co.uk.

and that the guy again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Policemen. / Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.