Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Re:The Only Saviour - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re:The Only Saviour (20894 Views)

The TRUE PICTURE Of JESUS Christ,the Saviour Of The World, REVEALED! / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Jesus it seen you love women alot. . . but why were you pretending to be virgin and walking with good 12 guys inside bush. when it's the case of woman now, you came and respond because you knew she's on of your canditate and afterall. . .she has been calling you names like : darling Jesus- angry angry angry .

Jesus you better give us breathing space. . .you're new in our midst!!. she have have a score to settle with me and i don't want you to interfere on it or else i send you to where you belongs.

Maykelly. , you better talk to Jesus to free me now before i craze follow am . JESUS i have warned you. don't say i didn't warn you. angry angry angry . you can't perform any trick or miracle here okay. so, just go before i will injure you badly.

real people hate you. . . . angry sad
[/size]
jesus.:

madam easy. I know the guy provoked u, but don't loose your cool over the hell bent
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2010
Pls stay out of my way, be warned or i burn u in fire angry
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Please sweet heart don't burn me with fire. . . . the love i have for you is unconditional one . you shouldn't be angry with me . I have a surprise for you. smiley [/size]
May kelly:

Pls stay out of my way, be warned or i burn u in fire angry
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Please sweet heart don't burn me with fire. . . . the love i have for you is unconditional one . you shouldn't be angry with me . I have a surprise for you. smiley [/size]

mon ami est dans l'amour with may kelly hahahahaha
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Oui ami, est parfois comme ça. . . Je veux lui dire que, les enfants de Satan le plus élevé ont beaucoup d'amour que tout les gens religieux. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
toba:

mon ami est dans l'amour with may kelly hahahahaha
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Oui ami, est parfois comme ça. . . Je veux lui dire que, les enfants de Satan le plus élevé ont beaucoup d'amour que tout les gens religieux. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

is that so? so satanist do fall in love. well i dont think may kelly can love u becos u re a satanist. Unless u change, she may love u then
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 5:19pm On May 14, 2010
@toba, Ogaga4Luv I hope you two are not sharing one something in common - off toba -on ogaga, then off ogaga then on toba ; check your online status grin grin grin grin

@toba, kn ye that LIGHT and Darkness cannot share ANYTHING at all.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 2:56pm On May 20, 2010
You cannot help yourself - You cannot do it all alone- You need to cast your burden upon Him - Only Him can CLEAN your Tears.
Be Wise Today - Be One of His Children. SHUN EVIL smiley
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 9:54am On May 25, 2010
There is no other SAVIOUR in ANY book or religion except MASTER JESUS cheesy
Embrace Jesus and be SAVED Now! cheesy
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Maykelly again. . . .huh , but , what your problem this time around . i've told you to compose yourself and stop and this poo . that guy is a friend , or cant you see we're gisting in french so that most people like you cant understand. smiley[/size]
May kelly:

@toba, Ogaga4Luv I hope you two are not sharing one something in common - off toba -on ogaga, then off ogaga then on toba ; check your online status grin grin grin grin

@toba, kn ye that LIGHT and Darkness cannot share ANYTHING at all.
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by chakula: 10:52am On May 26, 2010
May kelly:

There is no other SAVIOUR in ANY book or religion except MASTER JESUS cheesy
Embrace Jesus and be SAVED Now! cheesy

A new type of religion, indeed. And hence the question, “Where is the
‘Christ’ in ‘Christianity?’ “If Christianity is the religion of Jesus Christ,
where are the Old Testament laws and strict monotheism of the Rabbi
Jesus’ Orthodox Judaism? Why does Christianity teach that Jesus is the
son of God when Jesus called himself the “son of Man” eighty-eight times,
and not once the “son of God?” Why does Christianity endorse confession
to priests and prayers to saints, Mary and Jesus when Jesus taught his followers:
“In this manner, therefore, pray: ‘Our Father …’” (Matthew 6:9)?
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2010
chakula:

A new type of religion, indeed. And hence the question, “Where is the
‘Christ’ in ‘Christianity?’ “If Christianity is the religion of Jesus Christ,
where are the Old Testament laws and strict monotheism of the Rabbi
Jesus’ Orthodox Judaism? Why does Christianity teach that Jesus is the
son of God when Jesus called himself the “son of Man” eighty-eight times,
and not once the “son of God?” Why does Christianity endorse confession
to priests and prayers to saints, Mary and Jesus when Jesus taught his followers:
“In this manner, therefore, pray: ‘Our Father …’” (Matthew 6:9)?

[size=14pt]Jesus is God and also Son of God. Bible made it clear that we are gods.
and also Sons and Daughters i.e children of God.

Jesus is not a son of Man in your own understanding (He does not have eartly father) The Son of Man He called Himself is not the same meaning of the Son of Man we all know. Hence Jesus asked his disciple "Whom do men think I am" the Disciples replied Jesus "They call you John etc,  but Simeon Peter said to Jesus "You are the Son of God" so this is where Lord Jesus revealed Himself.

And Even during baptism " A voice from Heaven saying "This is my Beloved Son"

Jesus is God = God the Father (Almighty God) God the Son (Lord Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost)

Rabbi means teacher, Master and many more names for our Lord Jesus Christ. They are not bad names. They are TITLES like you call your earthly father = Daddy, popsy, and many other names you feel good for him.

But the Name JESUS in not an English name, Hebrew - It is the name God chooses to call His Son (Lord Jesus) and God Almighty said "This name is ABOVE ALL NAMES.

The sin confession is not a bad thing if you will be bold to confess your sins to one another - but many do not practice that, is only few that choose to confess their sins to another.

But chakula, it will be better off you confess to somebody you have killed someone, commit adultery, commit abortion, even stealling other than keeping all your sins to yourself coming out to play Holy - and even pretending to have confess the same to God Almighty.

I PREFER YOU SHAME THE DEVIL BY CONFESSING YOUR SINS TO THE PRIEST EVEN FACE TO FACE - not even hiding your face. and even charge you to court sef so as to receive punishment grin.[/size]

CHRIST OUR MODEL
MARY OUR MOTHER.
cheesy
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by chakula: 12:30pm On May 26, 2010
May kelly:

Jesus is God and also Son of God.

The Bible says that the disciples did not believe Jesus was God.
The Acts of the Apostles in the Bible details the activity of the disciples
over a period of thirty years after Jesus, may God praise him, was raised to
heaven. Throughout this period, they never referred to Jesus as God. For
instance Peter stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed a crowd
saying:
Acts 2:22 “Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited
by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did
among you through him, as you yourselves know.”
For Peter, Jesus was a servant of God (confirmed in Matthew 12:18):
Acts 3:13 “The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers,
has glorified his servant Jesus.”
Acts 3:26 “God raised up his servant, ”
When faced by opposition from the authorities, Peter said:
Acts 5:29-30 “We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers
raised Jesus, ”
The disciples prayed to God just as they were commanded by Jesus in
Luke 11:2, and considered Jesus to be God’s servant,
Acts 4:24 “, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. ‘Sovereign
Lord,’ they said, ‘you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything
in them.’”
Acts 4:27 “, your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed.”
Acts 4:30 “…of Your holy servant Jesus.”
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by chakula: 1:06pm On May 26, 2010
May kelly:

Jesus is God = God the Father (Almighty God) God the Son (Lord Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost)

Trinitarian Christianity claims to base its doctrines on a combination of Jesus’ and Paul’s teachings. The problem is,these teachings are anything but complementary. In fact, they contradict one another.Take some examples: Jesus taught Old Testament Law; Paul negated it.Jesus preached orthodox Jewish creed; Paul preached mysteries of faith.Jesus spoke of accountability; Paul proposed justification by faith.  Jesusdescribed himself as an ethnic prophet; Paul defined him as a universal prophet.
Jesus taught prayer to God, Paul set Jesus up as intercessor. Jesus taught divine unity, Pauline theologians constructed the Trinity.
  For these reasons, many scholars consider Paul the main corrupter of Apostolic Christianity and Jesus’ teachings. Many early Christian sects held this view as well, including the second-century Christian sects known as “adoptionists”– “In particular, they considered Paul, one of the most prominent authors of our New Testament, to be an arch-heretic rather than an apostle.”
   Paul did something that Jesus never did and refused to do. He extended God’s promise of salvation to the Gentiles; he abolished the law of Moses, and he prevented direct access to God by introducing an intermediary.”

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 3:39pm On May 26, 2010
Oh! What a blind Foe grin
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:51am On May 27, 2010
[size=16pt]The Name that cannot be compared with any other name "J E S U S"[/size] cheesy
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by chakula: 1:18pm On May 27, 2010
May kelly:

[size=16pt]The Name that cannot be compared with any other name "J E S U S"[/size] cheesy

What if i named him Son of Man or God servant am i right?
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 1:31pm On May 27, 2010
[size=20pt]For it is written HIS NAME shall be called "JESUS"[/size]
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Christians never bite me. . . . . Satan is in full control . JESUS power is lesser power but SATAN power super power!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Maykelly(f): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=20pt]REAL MEN LOVE JESUS[/size] cheesy
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by chakula: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2010
May kelly:

I have take a look of what you have been posted, here is answer:As God's servant not at all a SAVIOUR
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by skydancer: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2010
Jesus Power. . Super Power
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Christians never bite me. . . . . Satan is in full control . JESUS power is lesser power but SATAN power super power!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
One good thing about you is that you remind me of how powerful God is. . a vast awesome power unimaginable by our little minds that the thought of it can make one crazy or just feel it is impossible, especially when I remember that the devil that has so ruined your life was created by God!!!.

@All: Ogaga4luv is an example that has been set for all and learn from it. His mindset and paradigms have totally been wrecked that it can no longer hold any thing spiritually good and so can yours. Don't get tempted!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=20pt]This is a blasphemy[/size]
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by skydancer: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2010
toba:

My dear, it is just destabilization. Don't you understand that you are lucky? You are alive, some are dead, others, . . worse than dead! sad
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2010

[size=13pt]But. . .as you can see , real men hate JESUS. . . . angry angry[/size]
May kelly:

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Jesus power. . . . powerless power '' zero ''- the bad thing about you is that you fail to use your brain and although , you think it's too late , no no. . . . that brain wash memory can still come back to life . sit down and meditate about the root of religion and get the answer with you with any FREE THINKER telling you the answer .

God does not exist . . . the name only manage to exist because it was created my men in the first day , you can't deceive me my dear , i have gone deep with my path-- im not Religious but too spiritual to jump by an ordinary religious dogma's from the madhouse.

SATAN rule's the world. . . get it right! .
[/size]

skydancer:

Jesus Power. . Super PowerOne good thing about you is that you remind me of how powerful God is. . a vast awesome power unimaginable by our little minds that the thought of it can make one crazy or just feel it is impossible, especially when I remember that the devil that has so ruined your life was created by God!!!.

@All: Ogaga4luv is an example that has been set for all and learn from it. His mindset and paradigms have totally been wrecked that it can no longer hold any thing spiritually good and so can yours. Don't get tempted!
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you. . . . smiley smiley that's why i have to stay blasphemous. grin grin wink[/size]

toba:

Re: Re:The Only Saviour by tempest01(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Thank you. . . . smiley smiley that's why i have to stay blasphemous. grin grin wink[/size]

Dude u need more miracles, it seems the ones u've experienced is not enough
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]I need no miracle dear. . . i don't believe in miracle and i don't see anything to be important in it. . . i guess you mean to say '' Magic or spells ''-- The only Savior is Satan . Jesus don't have any power to keep performing those olden days magics , our time is now and we're taking over. wink[/size]
tempest01:

Dude u need more miracles, it seems the ones u've experienced is not enough
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by tempest01(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2010
So curiously i will like to ask whats ur religion??
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]I don't have any Religion dear , Religion is not all in life. though , i have a path. . . a lifestyle of spirituality and powers . like you've seen im a proud Satanist , the new age doctrine planners are on the move. . . . we are called Free thinkers , we are called Satanist . WE ARE THE ANTI CHRIST.[/size]
tempest01:

So curiously i will like to ask whats your religion??
Re: Re:The Only Saviour by tempest01(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
Anti-Christ, Against Christ, hmm good for you. I mean its working for you. At least before u r an anti-christ, you concur there is a christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Signs You Love Money Too Much / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 / You Can’t Distribute Condoms In School – Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.