Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag (14532 Views)

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Fishoy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=scribble]

that is kinda weird but lets say all ur hands are full...should i just leave it and wait for u to come back and get it?[/quote

Take d load nd i'l carry ma bag
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Kirinwa: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=Fishoy][/quote]

That's cool,baby. cheesy
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by blizzy05: 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
ders ntin der
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
I dey carry ma wife bag wella even dey wash her clothes whenever I'm washing mine. It comes natural to me because we are one

2 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
centje: actually you can carry the bag but don't look into it...even with her permission...don't look lipsrsealed

lol Did you see something upsetting once? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

lol Did you see something upsetting once? cheesy
you know better babe,tell mewink
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by niyoni: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Technically, der's nothin wrong wit helping a wife with her hand bag, just ensure she sees it as a priviledge, not a right!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by tpia5: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2013
I ws havin dis argument wit ma grl frnds.

you dont say.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Fishoy(f): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2013
tpia@:

you dont say.

wat do u mean?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Fishoy(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2013
blizzy05: ders ntin der

gues u'l also wash her pants
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Princeparix(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Am nt married,dnt hv a kid either but sincerely i enjoyin doing both_washing nd carrying. Though i still believe dominance is d men's call,i enjoy carrying ma B's handbag and holding her¤while we are walking¤it just cant stop being romantic. D washing aspect, i sometimes wash her coz 2 start 4rm d bathroom.....
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wife yez.........girl friend.......not sure
depending the on value and respect i av for her
wld do anything just to keep the flag flying
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by alphaconde(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
My dad wud not be happy with me if he hears that
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
4 wetin naa?i can't...only happenz in western world. grin grin
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
niyoni: Technically, der's nothin wrong wit helping a wife with her hand bag, just ensure she sees it as a priviledge, not a right!
straight on point......FACT NONI
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Valto(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
there is nothing odd in carrying it.. so far it will not be a routine act!

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
Why not !!! I fit even help her back baby sef
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Fishoy: I ws havin dis argument wit ma grl frnds....is it love dat makes a man carry his wifes hand bag or wash her undies...fr me i tink its nt proper rather its stupidity,,,,wat do u tink
dude seriously are u 16? carrying ur wife bag is stupidity? i hope u are not a woman beater because you just mouthed off one of the traits, unnecessary man Ego
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by AkinDavid2: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
I'd rather carry the Baby than the Bag that's my choice cool
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by devour129: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
men read meaning to everything ! why is this a topic for discussion ? is funny nowadays men are fighting with each other ova what is manly and what its not .its time for us women to re-group while the men squabble like kids
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by garri4all: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
KINGwax: I do it everytime.
To me, it looks so sexy!!!
I also love to wash dishes wen she cooks and was her undies wen I wanna look funny.
Its so cool. Biliv me!!!

hahaha this guy don chop efo riro
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by dougivilla(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
LastApostle: I no be woman wrapper

Her handbag is her personal belonging and I have no business clutching it while she walk majestically beside me.
Its more about understanding, love, romance and compatibility. That shes your wife or partner does not make her a slave. What is it with the male ego? These are infact the little signs that show selflessness and love. For me, i carry bags and or baby, wash undies, cook at times, and the likes. Let them call you a woman wrapper. What you need is a peaceful home abi?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
I also love to wash dishes wen she cooks and was her undies wen I wanna look funny.
Its so cool. Biliv me!!!

Enough!!! You are not a comedian stop looking funny!!! angry angry angry angry

The rest really romantic. But the washing undie part, the joke is on you and no one is laughing you are the only one looking funny.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by BROCASSIE: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
@op I don't think u married yet,when u get married to a woman that u really luv and appreciate there is nothing u won't do just to make her happy.as for me i am most happy when my wife is happy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by huninaija(f): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
He even helps me wear my 6 inch heels when my legs get too tired...

Wonder what kind of stupid questions people ask nowadays.. A gentleman knows what to do to keep a lady, he will do all he can in his power to prove to her that he's a man on a mission, what's the big deal in carrying a handbag? when my daddy still carries my mother in his arms when she feels weak!

To each his own sha.. Not all men feel comfortable carrying a ladies bag, it takes a confident man to do that!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Ace3: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Had this same discussion with some guys last week and they made it look like its an abomination. Whats with some men and their ego?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
There's absolutely nothing i can't do for my girlfriend. I don't just carry her handbag and wash her pants alone, i also help her to stay in the shop. What's the big deal?
undecided
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by eriegua83: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
I also love to wash dishes wen she cooks and was her undies wen I wanna look.funny.
Its so cool. Biliv me!!!
God will deliver u from to.to water, u need deliverance.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by rovercoca: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Most guys are doing it cos they feel its the modern trend,noting bad helping her with her bag.It only becomes silly if a guy carries his girl's bag while she carries only her BB!
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by BodyKiss(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Seun isn't really that bright is he? You can tell from the quality of his mods and front page topics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice / Why Ladies Hide Their ‘last Seen’ On Whatsapp / Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.