Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag (14528 Views)

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by seunajia: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Haywhymido: abeg no mata d plead no wash her undies oooo. Pata to dudu bi oju olo. Y wil a woman in her ryt, even in her wrung senses tell or give her hubby her pant to wash fr her. Evenif, she is sick. Sick be damn

You got jokes man.

I was being subjective anyway. If other men find it fine, so be it. Mind you, it might become a fad soon, just like carrying handbags for ladies is now fashionable --"romantic" as we perceive it.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by EdosaGreat(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
I've b d 1 who introduced push-up bra and econet wireless V-mobile pant (instead of ful covr bra and pant) 2my girl friend. I do go to d supermarket 2buy sexy pants and bra and she value diz much betr dan Mr bigs, chicken republic, sizzlas, chines joint, etc, dat maks me romatic and lovely. If i can suck hr pussy and hr luk me and luk u breasts i cn also wosh hr pants and bra, das wot i do and d lv keps burnin in hr hed. I do carry hr hndbag anywhr evrywhr cos i want d whole world 2c and kno dt d most beautifu queen is my girlfrnd. B4 she waks up in d mornin i'v made hot tea, fried egg and bread 4hr 2enjoy. I do honour and ador hr cos she's my only gift. I wosh dishes and i also cook 4her and i get praises and appreciation in return.
Kirinwa:

I'll rather carry the baby,her traveling bag or any other heavy object not her hand bag. I find it uncomfortable. embarassed
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by hokbah(f): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
He carries my handbag for M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ wen am tired.#dont see any big deal in it
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Blyss: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Fishoy: I ws havin dis argument wit ma grl frnds....is it love dat makes a man carry his wifes hand bag or wash her undies...fr me i tink its nt proper rather its stupidity,,,,wat do u tink

LOL. You must be young; in the middle of random family activities I do those things and more for her without a second thought. It's all part of married life. Hell, I've even pull a wedgie out her azz a few times while in a bakini or some other tight garment, she turned and look at me funny, because it took place in public areas. Shiat, I aint shy.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Connoisseur(m): 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
190: Girlfriend - NEVER
if she like make she carry firewood for head,
wetin concern me undecided

same here
wifey- ican do anytin for her once there is need to buh back in ma dating years; hell no
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ddippset(m): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
sako28: For me ooo, i dey carry her bag any type,anytime, any shape, any where so far she asked for my help. I dey wash my wife pant wella. Because na me dey remove am b4 bed action. And when i go for shopping and pad is on the list, i get pad. So o boy grow up. God says and 2 shall become 1. so Your wife is part of u.
you sure say na only you de remove the pant for bed action? you sure?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ddippset(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kirinwa:

I'll rather carry the baby,her traveling bag or any other heavy object not her hand bag. I find it uncomfortable. embarassed
best comment, i rathter carry the baby as well. carry the generator, carry the water tank but leave her with her little hand bag.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ddippset(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
seriously we all know how she would react if you looked into your wife's handbag. a vast majority would scold you and tell you its a personal effect, so why carry it? if she has other stuff , i would help out. i love to help. i will help with the other stuff while she carries her hand bag. but if she's indisposed to carrying it at any point i'd gladly carry it. but if the excuse is strictly that she has other loads then i'd prefer to carry the other loads. lets not get hypocritical here, carrying your lady's hand bag is not a function of your love or care for her.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by kulex2k1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
fresh_dude: The idea is performing the gesture if there is a need for it. I won't be carrying bags for a lazy woman.
I sorry for ur wife!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by donem: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Offcourse i can, whats the big deal there? It all depends on the situation.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ifihearam: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Never
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ifihearam: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Blyss:

LOL. You must be young; in the middle of random family activities I do those things and more for her without a second thought. It's all part of married life. Hell, I've even pull a wedgie out her azz a few times while in a bakini or some other tight garment, she turned and look at me funny, because it took place in public areas. Shiat, I aint shy.

Woman wrapper
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Lenny5000(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kirinwa:

Why should you find "carrying a piece of leather uncomfortable? care to share? Thanks
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Lenny5000(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kirinwa:

Why should you find "carrying a piece of leather uncomfortable? care to share? Thanks
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by ifihearam: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lenny5000:

Because the baby is his,the heavy bags are understandable but her hand bag!!!haba. Na sign of woman wrapper.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by kamelonaire(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
For me, na only crazyman fit do dat kind of think, me for were
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by NEROSKY(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
I can do it but is conditionally... bt not all this kinda ghana must go some ladies carry call hand bags !
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by kamelonaire(m): 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]For me, na only crazyman fit do dat kind of think, me for were
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by bonetalk(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
190: Girlfriend - NEVER
if she like make she carry firewood for head,
wetin concern me undecided
no be u?? sad
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by DAVE5(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
-i jst saw g.e.j pass with dame's handbag in his hands(he'z catwalking while she strollz behind him) goin across to d presidential seat n he looks so s.exy in it-

so ggay

i can only carry my mum or aunts bag cos it kinda a sign of respect but gf/wife; neva
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by JoeBatters: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
There was once a man dat complained about nt hvin shoes until he saw a man wit no legs.....if a gal complains about carrying her own handbag(i.e wen d load is nt much) I'll show her sum1 dat has no hands.

All dis kind romance BS is overrated.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
ddippset: best comment, i rathter carry the baby as well. carry the generator, carry the water tank but leave her with her little hand bag.
My broda thank you.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by InvertedHammer: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
nihil obstat
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by InvertedHammer: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by InvertedHammer: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by InvertedHammer: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by InvertedHammer: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
huni_naija: He even helps me wear my 6 inch heels when my legs get too tired...

Wonder what kind of stupid questions people ask nowadays.. A gentleman knows what to do to keep a lady, he will do all he can in his power to prove to her that he's a man on a mission, what's the big deal in carrying a handbag? when my daddy still carries my mother in his arms when she feels weak!

To each his own sha.. Not all men feel comfortable carrying a ladies bag, it takes a confident man to do that!
no it takes a woman wrapper
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by totalbaby(f): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
Now this is a real man smiley
sako28: For me ooo, i dey carry her bag any type,anytime, any shape, any where so far she asked for my help. I dey wash my wife pant wella. Because na me dey remove am b4 bed action. And when i go for shopping and pad is on the list, i get pad. So o boy grow up. God says and 2 shall become 1. so Your wife is part of u.

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Not suprised by the ladies comment sebi na wetin dey like be dat
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
I can, but it all depends on situation at hand.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 07, 2013
If a trivial thing like a handbag is a problem then i really dunno anymore undecided sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / Should I Tell Him The Dirty Secrets About His Fiancee. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.