Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria (13832 Views)

Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers / Airtel Is At It Again. Free Browsing / Airtel Is Taking Their Adverts Too Far.....its Frustrating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Etisalat, now you're talking. cheesy

By the way, first to launch the second page, oya hide my post. angry angry grin
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by abbeybanks(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Airtel still have the cheapest tariff On-net and Off-net. 2good/bigFamily/club10 they are all wonderful.
Though I still use MTNzone but this happens when tariff is @ 4kobo and is dedicated to my mtn numbers alone, when the call is important and Empty-hen zone is not favorable I fall back to airtel

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by aademi(f): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmmm, GLO is a terrible network. The epileptic network made me discard the sim for MTN BIS after 2 years of usage. But really, Airtel is cool for me in terms of low tariff and daily bonus after calling for a specified rate.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by gen2briz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Airtell ke

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Diff stroke for diff folks! Airtel for ♍e anyday!its so cheap Ãήϑ flexible to use! Best call tariffs,cheap sms Ãήϑ best of all the BIS bundle. I had to ditch ♍Ɣ starcomms Ãήϑ Mtn modem cos i can now browse with PC using ♍Ɣ blackberry data without having to pay for any extra data as mtn Ãήϑ glo does charge seperately for it. ♍Ɣ bro use etisalat Ãήϑ he loves it.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
But seriously, etisalat is so good on net. Today I downloaded an app as large as15mb within seconds.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by san4real(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
When it comes to networks in Nigeria, its all about coverage in different areas of the country, so there no best network in particular...
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by buchibabe: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
If e no be "emu tee hen,e no fit be like emu tee hen"
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by duwell(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Glo all d way. 18kpsecs 2 all ntwk.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Hotdiamond(m): 11:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
duwell: Glo all d way. 18kpsecs 2 all ntwk.
airtel 10kpsec to airtel lines. 18kpsec to other networks from the very First minute. No hidden or extra charges.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Ademab(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Ademab(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
@OP I guess you spend all ur time iwithin the lagos metropolice. Else you won't be praising airtel like dis. I was using airtel(then vmobile) bfor i gaind admission to the university. From the first day in sch airtel netWAR started I had to throw away d sim and buy mtn. When mtn was becoming the snail of the people I switched to glo which was relatively better. Right nw I'm back to lag. And I'm rocking on Glo. Together we feel frEe to rule your world.(even if its a new world)

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by kennyfao(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Here in warri city Airtel rules. 90% of bb users use airtel here. So reliable and low tariff. I think the more its changes names, the more its get better. So here in the oil city we go for airtel
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Pacesetter2: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
For me anyway....airtel still rules....no network failure but for my emptyhen....7-9:30pm browsing na wahala infact you cant fix chat with person by 7pm...but for airtel...they rule...

Airtel ni king....glo na rubbish....i never reach any place where my airtel network get * to show no network
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Pacesetter2: 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
kennyfao: Here in warri city Airtel rules. 90% of bb users use airtel here. So reliable and low tariff. I think the more its changes names, the more its get better. So here in the oil city we go for airtel

Best answer to the name issue....
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by eriegua83: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Talk for urself. 90% of bb users or ur friends? who did the poll? Airtel sucks I will never go back to it.
kennyfao: Here in warri city Airtel rules. 90% of bb users use airtel here. So reliable and low tariff. I think the more its changes names, the more its get better. So here in the oil city we go for airtel

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by arthurflex(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Cosmopolice: Ive used mtn and etisalat, now glo. I prefare the glo cos it harldly goes out from 3G in my area. And moreover 7500 for 8gb is the best ive seen in nigeria so far, airtel is 5gb for 8k angry.i think the network varies from area to area. My advice is to try all of thwm and see which one suits where u live mostly. Guys please state why you like the network your using.

Anything related to 2baba is the best huh!!
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
There is no "best" network. they have their strenghts and weakness (services and locations). but i give Airtel the best in internet services!
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by PastorEvans: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel is indeed the best network in nigeria...
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by tinnymerit(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2013
The animals are hunting the hunters,its only in naija,we know dey take last.They are cheating us and we are praising them,what a tragicomedy?.Well in India theres provision for 15mbps @ exactly 3k naira equivalent(unlimited browsing,download,streaming,etc) and we are here babbling on 114kbps/1mbps at @7500 for 3 gigs with clumsy and epileptic speed,ah naija dey suffer whereas providers are laughing to the banks.what an irony?.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel is best for me and my business, any client can give me any number and I just call without knowing which network is it.
Airtel to MTN @ N10 per min is even cheaper than MTN to MTN @ N15 per min
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by asudan: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2013
NOIBMUUL: I might be wrong and this might be my biased opinion but Airtel is the best telecommunication network in Nigeria.

Airtel just soothes me: good tarrif, reliable network (relative) and enough data bundle. For my kind of lifestyle I have my visafone internet stick for out of office net access. So my phones are just basically as back-up. Network is not perfect in Nigeria but for me Airtel is relatively reliable. Most importantly, their data plans are transparent and flexible.

I can't touch a glo sim card again because of my not too good experience with them. I hate mtn so much I broke my sim. Seriously, why do people still use mtn? Etisalat is currently occupying one of my phones but I might have to discard it because of their hidden tarrifs.

For me Airtel is heads above water.
how much are they paying you for this? Oga Seun these guys are promoting network operators that don't advertise on nairaland but uses other social media to advertise and solve customer's need. Do you know how much you will make if u ban any form of advertisement made except the network operator pays for it.do you know how much other social media makes from?.i thought one of the rules is phone section is not to advertized a product without approval,why this. In any case it is left for you to decide
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by DrDoGood1(m): 2:33am On Mar 05, 2013
I dont care which one is the best, all i need is good network to make calls all the time.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 2:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Believe me, I was just about creating a thread on a similar topic. But in the opposite direction!!! angry

Airtel is the worst data network I've come across yet. I can hardly get a stable HSDPA connection and I check that across different locations in Enugu, so nobody should tell me it's because of my location.

I previously used Glo BIS on my android device which was extremely economical (3GB for N1,400) but ever since that APN got blocked, I had to fall back on Airtel and browsing has been a downer for me ever since. Speedtest can't even measure the speed on my Airtel line. Keeps telling me "Error in network connection". All because of slow speeds.

Glo is definitely my network of choice anyday. Even in off-city locations like 9th Mile corner. Attached screenshots are of download speeds using my Glo line.
Airtel just wouldn't work. Wonder who they do all those "Fast", "Millionaire by 24 years" adverts for?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Tinyemeka(m): 3:00am On Mar 05, 2013
ITbomb: Airtel is best for me and my business, any client can give me any number and I just call without knowing which network is it.
Airtel to MTN @ N10 per min is even cheaper than MTN to MTN @ N15 per min

My MTN to MTN is N6 per min.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Prince0500(m): 3:03am On Mar 05, 2013
leslieu63: Etisalat?
Ever since i inserted my etisalat sim on my phone 4 over or close to 2yrs nw,its has been my network of choice.Do u know dat a friend gv me d sim nd i jst decide to gv it a trial nd since then i cant jst let go again.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Prince0500(m): 3:10am On Mar 05, 2013
Ademab: @OP I guess you spend all ur time iwithin the lagos metropolice. Else you won't be praising airtel like dis. I was using airtel(then vmobile) bfor i gaind admission to the university. From the first day in sch airtel netWAR started I had to throw away d sim and buy mtn. When mtn was becoming the snail of the people I switched to glo which was relatively better. Right nw I'm back to lag. And I'm rocking on Glo. Together we feel frEe to rule your world.(even if its a new world)
Lol guy u are vry funny
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Jerros213(m): 3:36am On Mar 05, 2013
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b][s][/s][/size][size=8pt]JUST LIKE MY COMMENT IF YOU YHELLO EVERYWHERE YOU GO!
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel remains d best wit good internet speed of 3.75 network. Plz hw can I recharge for 2 months nd get d other 3 month free
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by drlizzy(f): 4:11am On Mar 05, 2013
Hotdiamond: airtel 10kpsec to airtel lines. 18kpsec to other networks from the very First minute. No hidden or extra charges.
What package is this and how does one migrate?Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.