Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria (13833 Views)

Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers / Airtel Is At It Again. Free Browsing / Airtel Is Taking Their Adverts Too Far.....its Frustrating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2013
etisalat is 100% reliable in all aspect,hate 2 say dis bt airtel hs a fast netwrk 2 bt dey suck! In d calling aspect
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by kennyfao(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2013
eriegua83: Talk for urself. 90% of bb users or ur friends? who did the poll? Airtel sucks I will never go back to it.
I don't nid a poll to knw this, cos its obvious. Airtel rules
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by 1Dray(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2013
St.Frank:
Airtel the best... There internet is so fast.
Fast? U've gotta be kidding me.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Vincent41(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2013
NOIBMUUL: I might be wrong and this might be my biased opinion but Airtel is the best telecommunication network in Nigeria.

Airtel just soothes me: good tarrif, reliable network (relative) and enough data bundle. For my kind of lifestyle I have my visafone internet stick for out of office net access. So my phones are just basically as back-up. Network is not perfect in Nigeria but for me Airtel is relatively reliable. Most importantly, their data plans are transparent and flexible.

I can't touch a glo sim card again because of my not too good experience with them. I hate mtn so much I broke my sim. Seriously, why do people still use mtn? Etisalat is currently occupying one of my phones but I might have to discard it because of their hidden tarrifs.

For me Airtel is heads above water.

de best of all dis network is determinde wen u are on a place dat has 3G.....
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by emmaojez: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
leonshom: Does all these makes Airtel d best network? i think datz jez for u, not 4 odas !
leonshom: Does all these makes Airtel d best network? i think datz jez for u, not 4 odas !
true talk
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Cosmopolice: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Glo is winning so far.no way for etisalat and airtel
http://Www.surveymonkey.com/S/CJQ337K

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
I think Airtel is the best.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by philips70(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
How many times have you tried to reach Airtel via their customer service lines? Any service provider that you can't reach easily on their provided customer service line is nowhere near the best no matter how fast or reliable their network is
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by omobone(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
I wonder why we keep arguing like kids over all these networks that keep making their money come rain, come shine. Besides, arguing till tomorrow would never make anyone change their network because the "best network" is a relative thing. Its subjective and not Objective. When comparing, you have to consider the area, still under area covered, you still have to consider where you stay, visit, work etc(I.e where you spend the most of your time). For example, Over here in school, MTN is better for me cos I have 3G in my house where I stay the most. Others prefer airtel cos airtel's 3G is stable where they stay...
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by drexx(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Having tried mtn, Airtel and etisalat, I believe Airtel were the best as at last year and early this year. lowest call and sms tariff and a reliable data network. That is why I dumped all the others. But in recent days, I am beginning to have a re think. As a heavy data user, what defines a good network for me is a stable data connection. Airtel has failed in that area this days. In the same area I had data stability and speed with airtel edge as at December last year, I find it hard to open a light page as nairaland with an airtel 3G. No hidden charges though as they are very transparent. Unlike etisalat and mtn that keeps taking one's airtime haphazardly. I am really thinking of going back to etisalat in my next subscription . for my data needs as their data connection is relatively better than airtel but would still keep airtel for calls.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by drexx(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
wengerjay: It is the truth,mtn supersaver is #6/min,mtn-mtn.Dial *408# today and u join the happiest and most exciting people on earth.
What are the terms and conditions that apply. Mtn never dey stop get terms and conditions.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
drexx: What are the terms and conditions that apply. Mtn never dey stop get terms and conditions.
N30 for the first minute
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nitel is the best grin
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Desdola(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
In terms of browsing I rate them the best.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Paschal007: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
What makes mtn better than airtel?airtel call rates to other network is 12naira frm 1st minute.subscribing 2months bis,d will give u xtra 1 month free.their bis plans are 1200,1500,3000.pls which is cheaper than dis?d use 3.75g compare to d closest which 3.5g.so why shud u compare airtel to others when d are more better than d are?
Really? They still give 3 Months bis for subscribing for 2 months? I called their customer care and asked him about it, he said there's nothing like that. What are the codes btw?
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by dmcdad: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
wengerjay: Airtel call rates is nw #18/min both onnet and offnet right frm the first min.Me stil prefers mtn supersaver,it is #6/min mtn-mtn after the first min wch is abt #30.Most numbers on my phone are mtn numbers likewise every other nigerian.
Thats not correct. I am on the 2good classic plan and I call all networks at 11naira from the very first minute and US and UK at 12naira from the very first minute. No hidden charges...
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by PastorOla1: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
For where, who say!!!
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by passjamb(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
MTN controls over 40% of the telecoms market,I think there's aa reason for that, leaving others to struggle for the rest of the pie.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by olusola200: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
its all depend on your area
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by passjamb(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
MTN controls over 40% of the telecoms market,I think there's aa reason for that, leaving others to struggle for the rest of the pie.

http://passjamb.com.ng
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Vires: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
mtn is good in terms of coverage
they still have the most lines, especially here in the North

Airtel is good for cheap internet/data
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by otodeluxe(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Bleep this Airtel. No best network in Naija just few craps. Airtel stole my 1,400 I subscribe for bis without giving me the bundle. Pls is that not thiffery
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by onyianyi(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2013
its glo all the way!!! Fast internet! Cheap call rates!! Transparent charges!!! I've discarded airtel and etisalat. Still using my mtn because they've enslaved all my peeps
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by BB013(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
philips70: How many times have you tried to reach Airtel via their customer service lines? Any service provider that you can't reach easily on their provided customer service line is nowhere near the best no matter how fast or reliable their network is

Bone oh!! Airtel all ∂ way.. Call their customer care service by 2am u̶̲̥̅̊ wld get them unlike Glo Ąπ∂ empty hen.. U̶̲̥̅̊ call bit all to no avail.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by BB013(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Been using Airtel since 2005 Ąπ∂ I ve tried using other networks such as empty hen, Glo Ąπ∂ estisalt. But they nothing compared to Airtel.. The only problem I ve with them (Airtel) is their BIS which is supposed to last a month Ąπ∂ end up lasting 10day all the name of their stupid 1gbm. order than this airtel all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. / NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.