Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria (13831 Views)

Airtel Is Giving Out 300MB To Customers / Airtel Is At It Again. Free Browsing / Airtel Is Taking Their Adverts Too Far.....its Frustrating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by drlizzy(f): 4:14am On Mar 05, 2013
Tinyemeka:

My MTN to MTN is N6 per min.
Not true,only for family and friends
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by wengerjay(m): 4:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
What makes mtn better than airtel?airtel call rates to other network is 12naira frm 1st minute.subscribing 2months bis,d will give u xtra 1 month free.their bis plans are 1200,1500,3000.pls which is cheaper than dis?d use 3.75g compare to d closest which 3.5g.so why shud u compare airtel to others when d are more better than d are?
Airtel call rates is nw #18/min both onnet and offnet right frm the first min.Me stil prefers mtn supersaver,it is #6/min mtn-mtn after the first min wch is abt #30.Most numbers on my phone are mtn numbers likewise every other nigerian.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by chiefololade: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Ifykns: Airtel remains d best wit good internet speed of 3.75 network. Plz hw can I recharge for 2 months nd get d other 3 month free
Text BCM3 to 440
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Larrylarex(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel is trying, especially with the club ten padi tarriff: 10MB worth of data valid for 7 days, calls to ten padis at 7.5k/sec on-net calls at 10k/sec and off-net calls(calls made to MTN, Etisalat etc) at 20k/sec, with no hidden charges or access fee, can you beat that?! No other network in Naija presently has a cheaper tarriff... so I go for airtel till further notice lol!
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Cizzy99(m): 6:28am On Mar 05, 2013
Hw can airtel b d bxt networt nawao, wu kno airtel.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by NOIBMUUL(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Ademab: @OP I guess you spend all ur time iwithin the lagos metropolice. Else you won't be praising airtel like dis. I was using airtel(then vmobile) bfor i gaind admission to the university. From the first day in sch airtel netWAR started I had to throw away d sim and buy mtn. When mtn was becoming the snail of the people I switched to glo which was relatively better. Right nw I'm back to lag. And I'm rocking on Glo. Together we feel frEe to rule your world.(even if its a new world)

I even roam with Airtel in Madagascar, Kenya, Uganda. I just buy their one network voucher card and top up just like that. The only time I switch sim cards, from Airtel, is when I'm in Europe where I think they have better call rates and network.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Clemzy16(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel remains d bst anytym-anydae. Dey hav wider netwrk coverage nd dia MB is 2gbaski. I hardly finishes it in a week, i mostly usd d remaining 2 stream. Etisalat be dey try buh dem don dey fv*k up ni! As 4 MTN dia own na die.. Poor netwrk, poor everytin. Buh tin be say u no get any choice dan 2 stil use dem. E be lik say dem dey use juju. . .
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by wengerjay(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2013
drlizzy:
It is the truth,mtn supersaver is #6/min,mtn-mtn.Dial *408# today and u join the happiest and most exciting people on earth.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by pseudonomer: 7:14am On Mar 05, 2013
duwell: Glo all d way. 18kpsecs 2 all ntwk.
which tariff?
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by bhadow: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2013
na airtel sure pass 106mb cheat ..it been lng i browse wit money
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Ositawap: 7:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
What makes mtn better than airtel?airtel call rates to other network is 12naira frm 1st minute.subscribing 2months bis,d will give u xtra 1 month free.their bis plans are 1200,1500,3000.pls which is cheaper than dis?d use 3.75g compare to d closest which 3.5g.so why shud u compare airtel to others when d are more better than d are?
.leave them.da dont even have the sim.talk more of using it to know wat they are doing.how let me tell you.when comparing network in naija you can never compare it with Mtn instead you compare it to etisalat.cos Mtn has nothing in common with airtel.is it converage.their every where you go is just there sloogan.now tell me in the offshore and desert areas do you find mtn network¿even if s there you can make or receive call with.but airtel is stand by just like your fully charged battery.now call tarrif.your enjoy Mtn most when you call only mtn numbers.bet me use that same mtn number to call etisalat,airtel.you can only make 3 minute 55 seconds.talk more of glo.no be here now.if you look Mtn network closly you will see there is no tariff where you call other networks cheap.instead you they have tariff to call same mtn at different rates and services..but ma airtel sim.i make call to any network at the rate of #10.80k.ie 18k/per sec.to any network from the very first minute.:no matter the class of human you are airtel have a befitting plan or tariff for you..now data.mtn na wash for this aspect.only etisalat can compete with airtel here.but yet da are not up to airtel.cos airtel nationwide and for youth is know for there fast internet browsing.due eti is fast but if you have used the two sims before you will understand that even when you put your airtel sim on a phone as low as nokia c1.you browse and open pages fast more than an mtn user. Using a bold 5.and on a bis unlimited plan on mtn or even your favourite Eti...airtel give you free 15mb eti same.but see were the diff come airtel gives you up to 90mb free a month on airtel club ten padis.but etiBABA dont not.the only advantage no eti is that almost any plan you are in eti you can get mb.but the amount diff.terms of sub.airtel lowest sub for data is 4mb.but mtn and eti.mtcheew.glo be sa in no follow.and Airtel.and sub you enter you get 30% of wat you sub.for instance i sub for 10mb i got 15mb.a beg you too much.the only advantage i know eti have to other network is that they can.use most of there bonus to call other network.but you dont know you are enjoying money they stole from you throug hidden charges...airtel did 5* bigger bonus.other networks follow follow.them shook head.airtel till do theirs but your favourite mtn stop there long ago.... Is an abomination for your airtel sim to tell you error in connection expect you call you the most stupid network..that alone makes it the best.so please dont open your bucal cavity to vomit non sense. When you dont know about the brand very well.am even suprise too why people use mtn. I get it.you know is cos so many people have the number home and abroad.used it to open bank account and some important doc.believe it.take it or leave it.it might not be the best cos we dont have best network.but airtel is just like flourine which displaces other halogen down the group.ie is better than others.so go get your airtel sim today and enjoy all and some too numerous to mention.from ositawap
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2013
you call this embarassing name changing wh.ore The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria. you can do better but l know that some paid posters are trying do damage control.

A lizard in Nigeria can never become a crocodile in USA.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by derosario11(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2013
I'm using Airtel, it is simply d best cus I got 9gb for N2800 last month wen dey did one promo like dat.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Cosmopolice: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Alright ive setup a poll for u guys. Lets see who wins smiley
http://Www.surveymonkey.com/S/CJQ337K
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Jobig(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2013
best friends network Airtel
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by inene: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2013
I HAVE USED ALL THE NETWORKS BUT MTN IS THE BEST IN MY ESTIMATION. ITS AS THEY SAY ITS EVERYWHERE YOU GO. ITS WHEN YOU ARE IN THE VILLAGE THAT YOU REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF MTN. CONSIDERING THE NUMBER OF SBUSBSCRIBERS ON THEIR NETWORK, THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT AND CONSIDERING THE RATE AT WHICH CRIMINAL MINDED NIGERIAN STEAL THEIR INFRASRTUCTURE WE MUST COMMEND THE COMPANY FOR BEING THE BEST AMONG THE PACK.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by farochron(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2013
No need to argue. I use all of them. Etisalat beats others to it.This is based on my own experience anyway.
For a BB- Etisalat has unlimited download with an unbelievable download speed
For a modem MTN rules.
For phone calls quality Visaphone, Etisalat and Airtel
For call connectivity-MTN and Etisalat
For Ipads Etisalat again followed by MTN
For coverage-MTN
Fot text messages -Not yet researched
For MMS Not yet researched
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Deiok(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel are no good. Mtn is the best. I cant even remember the last time i bought an airtel recharge card because of their selfishness. But my mtn i have up to #850 in my account. I am enjoying my mtn.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by teeceexx: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel all the way. Though they take ♍Ɣ credit even when on active bb subscription.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by sylmahoney: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2013
]airtel all d way, infact its d bomb, v'been browsing all night no error or interception of any kind
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2013
No. Airtel is not the best.
I have an Airtel line I have discarded.
MTN is better than Airtel and the rest.
MTN remains the best and the best managed and the best place to work in Nigeria.
I have been using MTN for years and I am still hooked on MTN 24/7.
MTN lines are the most sough after lines.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2013
drlizzy:
It is less than that for family and friends.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Cosmopolice: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2013
Cosmopolice: Alright ive setup a poll for u guys. Lets see who wins smiley

Stop arguing and take the survey
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by barnasbj: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel network is better in term of call rate and internet. They should just try more on their coverage. Better than any other network in naija.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Awoofawo(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2013
crackjoor: When it comes to reliability Airtel stands out... Phuck MTN and Glo dey both succkkzz

You dey make me laugh in airtelstyle.... Airtel na biggest Ole, how could one explain using 10mb to download file of 1mb size on airtel?;(;(;(sad:p
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by sino(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2013
Airtel is really trying o, imagine having a 3.75G coverage in a remote village in benue! you go need to climb hill to see mtn network, glo no 3G but edge while etisalat is just plain annoying here.

One thing i know is that, i dont check the network i am dialing on my airtel, but very conscious of what network i dial on others, and i dont even know what package i am on with airtel.

The only issue i have with airtel is their ads, the thing too much, they should do something about it.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by enigmagu1(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2013
I use all the gsm netwrks bt...bt airtel is d worst...tnx..
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Reference(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2013
NOIBMUUL: I might be wrong and this might be my biased opinion but Airtel is the best telecommunication network in Nigeria.

Airtel just soothes me: good tarrif, reliable network (relative) and enough data bundle. For my kind of lifestyle I have my visafone internet stick for out of office net access. So my phones are just basically as back-up. Network is not perfect in Nigeria but for me Airtel is relatively reliable. Most importantly, their data plans are transparent and flexible.

I can't touch a glo sim card again because of my not too good experience with them. I hate mtn so much I broke my sim. Seriously, why do people still use mtn? Etisalat is currently occupying one of my phones but I might have to discard it because of their hidden tarrifs.

For me Airtel is heads above water.

I always tell you people. Office people should not pass judgement on such matters. If you want to know what network is the best ask outside people. Field professionals, long distance traders, pilots, etc.

I am a field professional and I have all the lines. None is better or worse than the other. Take it from me. They have all reached an equilibrium.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Reference(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2013
enigmagu1: I use all the gsm netwrks bt...bt airtel is d worst...tnx..

Three weeks ago I was at a location where only Airtel works. Will I say that makes them the best.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by duwell(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2013
pseudonomer:
which tariff?
glo gbam. I did nt add dat u call 5 4rnds on glo 4 just 5kb persecs.
Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by Cosmopolice: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Seems more people believe in glo.make ur network proud. Take the survey.

Re: Airtel Is The Best Telecoms Company In Nigeria by kunletomot: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Etisalat is the best network so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. / What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.