Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag (14813 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Reference(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
frosbel: the funny thing is we all rejoice when these small hungry fly are caught , when the real king pins and culprits are laughing their way to the bank.

In a world where the small time crook is locked up for life and the big time crook ends up in government.

Nigeria is a very weird place.

The 'big fish' has lost a kilo of coke and will be laughing to the bank? I think not. I hope they don't put out a contract on him for 'spilling the goods'.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Abagworo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
I wholeheartedly believe this guy was deceived. A lot of culpable poor uninformed people have ended up this way. Like they say "ignorance of the law doesn't make you innocent". The guy has to bear the cross for his naivity at an old age of 26.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Man red: pls google is ur frnd u can check 4 the stats.

Give me credible google link to support your claim
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Originalsly: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]mumu of d highest order...
Dem give u bag,u no check am...
If dem kum carry bomb insyd nko?
[/size]
Mumu of d highest order...if dem give u bag and sandals and u chek am...u think u will see drugs? Pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Valto(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
mumu guy! imagine! just becos of about 110k...poverty no good atall
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
ifyalways: Again ? embarassed embarassed

The stubborn housefly ends up in the grave with the corpse.His life is now messed up just cos of $700. cry
Am sure you didn't read the post, always fast to criticize.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by bigtt76(f): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
I guess he was used as guinea pig to test the Indian route of drug trafficking through India and Pakistan. Foolish fool less than 1kg sef. Nice one NDLEA.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by AdeMarley: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=MsDarkSkin]

Thank u lord for making me tribeless.

A VERY BIG SHAME TO THE FOLLOWING AND ALL NIGERIANS WHO ENGAGE IN TRIBAL ABUSE WITH EACH OTHER.
eduson33
big jo
y2kausin
jovanna
shadrach77
manred etc.
WHY SHOULD WE ALWAYS DANCE TO THE MUSIC OF OUR ENEMIES...WHY IS THERE SO MUCH DISUNITY AMONG US NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS IN GENERAL ,IS SOMEONE NOT THINKING, TO SEE THAT OUR RACE AS A WHOLE IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN.....AS SOMEONE RIGHTLY POINTED OUT THAT, THE CHINESE YOUTHS ARE DRIVING THE ECONOMY OF THERE COUNTRY WHILE OUR YOUTHS ARE WASTING AWAY THERE LIFE'S IN BEER BARS ,DRINKING AWAY THEIR LIFE AND CHASING WOMEN AROUND THE STREETS LIKE HE GOATS.... ADDED TO THAT THEY WASTE ALL DAY IN USELESS SOCIAL NETWORKS CHARTING IN IRRELEVANT TOPICS AND SPREADING HATRED AMONG THE VARIOUS BEAUTIFUL TRIBES IN THIS GREAT NATION......I SAY A VERY THUNDEROUS SHAME TO YOU ALL WHO SPREAD DISUNITY IN OUR NATION NIGERIA,WE ALL HAVE TO CHANGE,WE SHOULD STOP LOOKING AT EACH OVER AS IGBOS,YORUBA OR EFIK,WE ARE ALL BLACKS AND WE SHARE A COMMON DESTINY .
MSDARKSKIN I LOVE YOU SISTHREN .
ONE BLACK UNITY,ONE BLACK HEART.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Ama28(f): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
The NDLEA carry fire these day ooo. Good one and thumb up!
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
Odunnu: The man sounds too naive for a drug messenger/outlet

^^^That's exactly why they picked him.....one less mugu in circulation!
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by iHOT1(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hian oooh!!!!!!!!!! sandals again? nothing person no go hear for this world. undecided
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by babaowo: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007: This NDLEA guys are pros... i just don't know how they do it
your are very wrong, they arrest those who refuse to settle them......
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:
E be like say them swear for this guy ooo, hw e go dress like lunatic dey travel abroad? One leg
of sanders dey inside e bag and the other one dey e leg
. hmmmm na waoooo. Guy make u talk truth so that them go pardon u for court oooo. This your story no enter light at all...

English is a big problem to some people, na just 'pair' scatter your brain like this tho.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by rastainheart: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=AdeMarley][/quote]

True talk my brother.Are you a Rastafarian?, for you speak like a conscious one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members / Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents / Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.