Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag (14814 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by fileb: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re u a learner

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by firstolalekan(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
chiover: Make money love your woman fear God that's my message
meanin?
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
His feet must have been really ashy with all that white powder in his sandals.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Fuelish: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
I suspect this fella may be a zimbabwean or an east african trying to tarnish nigeria's good image abroad.nigerians are saints!walahi, we need to investigate his nationality very well ooo!
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Phillfree(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:
E be like say them swear for this guy ooo, hw e go dress like lunatic dey travel abroad? One leg
of sanders dey inside e bag and the other one dey e leg. hmmmm na waoooo. Guy make u talk truth so that them go pardon u for court oooo. This your story no enter light at all...

Bros English hard you o!. A pair of sandals and 1 leg of sandals na same.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by adexsimply(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:
E be like say them swear for this guy ooo, hw e go dress like lunatic dey travel abroad? One leg
of sanders dey inside e bag and the other one dey e leg. hmmmm na waoooo. Guy make u talk truth so that them go pardon u for court oooo. This your story no enter light at all...
ENGLIS... pair means 2..ok?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by ibitomisi: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=Kaxmytex][size=28pt]lol....
Cocaine ninu sandal..
[/size]

[size=28pt]joooor o[/size][/won ba cocaine ninu sandal joor!!! won ju sewon joor!! ko ya pe awon to ku joorr!! kawon naa lo dan ewon won joor!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[left][/left][right][/right][center][/center]]
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by shamson: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
::Andrew:::
Is really not his fault, it was the work of the devil.

Hope the devil will be ready to face and serve the term with him grin
::Andrew:::
Is really not his fault, it was the work of the devil.

Hope the devil will be ready to face and serve the term with him
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by shamson: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
e author=::Andrew::]Is really not his fault, it was the work of the devil.[/quote]

Hope the devil will be ready to face and serve the term with him grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by shamson: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin]
Thank u lord for making me tribeless.
A VERY BIG SHAME TO THE FOLLOWING AND
ALL NIGERIANS WHO ENGAGE IN TRIBAL
ABUSE WITH EACH OTHER.
eduson33
big jo
y2kausin
jovanna
shadrach77
manred etc.
WHY SHOULD WE ALWAYS DANCE TO THE
MUSIC OF OUR ENEMIES...WHY IS THERE SO
MUCH DISUNITY AMONG US NIGERIANS
AND AFRICANS IN GENERAL ,IS SOMEONE
NOT THINKING, TO SEE THAT OUR RACE AS A
WHOLE IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN.....AS
SOMEONE RIGHTLY POINTED OUT THAT, THE
CHINESE YOUTHS ARE DRIVING THE
ECONOMY OF THERE COUNTRY WHILE OUR
YOUTHS ARE WASTING AWAY THERE LIFE'S
IN BEER BARS ,DRINKING AWAY THEIR LIFE
AND CHASING WOMEN AROUND THE
STREETS LIKE HE GOATS.... ADDED TO THAT
THEY WASTE ALL DAY IN USELESS SOCIAL
NETWORKS CHARTING IN IRRELEVANT
TOPICS AND SPREADING HATRED AMONG
THE VARIOUS BEAUTIFUL TRIBES IN THIS
GREAT NATION......I SAY A VERY
THUNDEROUS SHAME TO YOU ALL WHO
SPREAD DISUNITY IN OUR NATION
NIGERIA,WE ALL HAVE TO CHANGE,WE
SHOULD STOP LOOKING AT EACH OVER AS
IGBOS,YORUBA OR EFIK,WE ARE ALL BLACKS
AND WE SHARE A COMMON DESTINY .
MSDARKSKIN I LOVE YOU SISTHREN .
ONE BLACK UNITY,ONE BLACK HEART.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by harlos: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]mumu of d highest order...
Dem give u bag,u no check am...
If dem kum carry bomb insyd nko?
[/size]
boko haramgrin
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Daluuzor(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
choi!!! My brothers have don it again ooo!!! Una no dey tireeeaaaaa!!!!
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by BeraBera(f): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
I still find it hard to believe that he wasn't aware of the contents of the bag and footwear. He is on his way to India for drugs peddling and not for any goddamned education.

Youths of nowadays really need to learn lessons from the mistakes of others. One doesn't have to involve himself with criminality to make it in life. Even if you can't find a white-collar job, you can learn a good trade or set up a legitimate business and be your own boss.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by imperiouxx(m): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Tony Spike: By Comfort Oseghale

Ogbonna told PUNCH Metro that he was travelling to India to further his studies.

....... They gave me only 700 dollars, still I was excited because I have always wanted to further my education.

“I was directed to Lagos from the East after my travel documents had been prepared and the bag and pairs of sandals handed over to me.

“The people who advised me also instructed me to wear one of the sandals, so I felt bad when the drug was detected.”

They should have hit his ugly mouth with base of AK47. The last guy caught said the same.....going to study, at where.......Malaysia and this India. Continue tarnishing this name Nigeria..... Ok ooo!
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Deadlypoison: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
9jacrip:

English is a big problem to some people, na just 'pair' scatter your brain like this tho.

you wey sabi speak am how much enter your account
dickkheadd
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Policewoman(f): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
sheyie2007: This NDLEA guys are pros... i just don't know how they do it
They use JAZZ a times. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by mamagee3(f): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
What kind of a cretin accepts a bag without checking the contents?

He's lucky he didn't make it to Singapore or any other Asian country,he would have been sentenced to death by hanging without any negotiation or plea

Bloody reetard!!!
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by InvertedHammer: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Deadly-poison:

you wey sabi speak am how much enter your account
dickkheadd

Make I post my bank statement?(Like I really would) Fruity ass whimp!
You must be one of those mis-fits who shouldn't have bothered about being formally educated.
You best brush up your anglais or type in your native language, better yet pidgin like you did with your last post.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by figaro02: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2013
I wish and hope d government keep educating people on d dangers of drug trafficking.there are better and Legitimate ways of making a living.hard work indeed pays.
Re: Man Arrested With Cocaine In Sandals And Bag by seangy4konji: 1:41am On Dec 06, 2013
omo nnaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members / Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents / Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.