Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Can Make You Fall In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Fall In Love? (10571 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by gluv01(f): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nobody said good sex is not good o. But the talks about sex sex sex is just boring.

If i was a guy, then character, honesty, patience, a good cook, clean babe 'Non-nagger' and beauty(not neccessary beacause the ugly ones didn't create themselves, if they had a chance to change their physical appearance, they will).

But since i'm a girl, Honesty as my number one priority, a loving heart(i so love guys who are loving genuinely, not the pretentious type), patience(not all guys have it, just few, so it's the least), a guy who knows the word 'hygeine'good looks too

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by StarblackM: 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
sincerity in a woman who truly kn what love is...[i][/i]
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by fubbyy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
There's nothing like love as long as I live
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Ositawap: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
If she dont not tell lies to me.and she caring and beautiful.i dont need a prophet to tell me you are in love already.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by fubbyy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
onila: his looks, height, good character
Lol... All these shows that love doesn't exist, so you can't love who doesn't have all these?
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by shakara4u(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
gluv01: Nobody said good sex is not good o. But the talks about sex sex sex is just boring.

If i was a guy, then character, honesty, patience, a good cook, clean babe 'Non-nagger' and beauty(not neccessary beacause the ugly ones didn't create themselves, if they had a chance to change their physical appearance, they will).

But since i'm a girl, Honesty as my number one priority, a loving heart(i so love guys who are loving genuinely, not the pretentious type), patience(not all guys have it, just few, so it's the least), a guy who knows the word 'hygeine'good looks too

oliver Twist
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Mospring(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]Your words, not mine. You must be projecting on me, God forbid.

All i asked was in your 4 or 5 decades of existence, you've never come across anyone who posseses the qualities you mentioned, sotay you still dey post your own requirements on a thread meant for 12 year olds.

It was a simple comment, no need to get defensive.

As per falling in love once or multiple times, i expect that mindset from a prepubescent, surprised to hear it from you.
just kwn she is repsonsible
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Ejine(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Titts n' asss.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by gluv01(f): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
shakara4u:

oliver Twist

grin I am not, i didn't mention much na. just aboout four or five. hmmmm...abu u're not in any of those?
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by colombiana: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
yeye4live: [size=28pt]if she s a super machine on bed, i wil fall in love wit her sharp sharp[/size] grin grin grin
U don't have to make ur trash large and coloured. Cuz its still trash cuz na ple like una be one minute man. Machine on the bed mtchewww u for kukuma f*ck generator na

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
colombiana:
U don't have to make ur trash large and coloured. Cuz its still trash cuz na ple like una be one minute man. Machine on the bed mtchewww u for kukuma f*ck generator na
LMAO!! don't mind the silly thing, he probably thought he was being funny.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by kennetheke: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
dont tink i can fall in luv
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Pacesetter2: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Expect banana dey on top tiles...Nothing less
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by dewaskillz: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
Her sense of humour,girlie behaviour
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by mozyez(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
If I found respect, guidance, friendship, discipline
& **** everything, in one person I wld....!
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by freshout1: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Beautiful mind nd a chocolate skin kill me a zillion tymes can help buh love her.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by nenergy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Very simple. A dark skinned, non-lepa, purpose-driven woman, who loves Jesus and dislikes Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Serendipity: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
I become unaccountably enamoured with and smitten by women with good hearts. Those that are kind earn my love unconditionally. And if you are observant and perspicacious enough you will notice them, as people tend to manifeat their real character unwittingly, the possibillity of pretence nothwithstanding.
For instance, I was about to board a bus that was Enugu bound. There were four physically challenged (blind) women already in the bus. Having waited for them to sort their money and pay, the conductor spoke to them in a harsh 'agboroic' manner and they felt affronted and started making little noise.
You know what a lady that apparently should be in her mid 20's or late 30's said?
''Why did you even allow these people to enter this bus?
I was startled by that statement. So this lady has no pity for these challenged persons, I asked myself. Of course the possibility that that statement must be a true relection of her character is gigantic.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by tunapawizzy: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bash Me: All dat can get me attracted to a lady is YANSH, YANSH & YANSH all the way plus maybe a big or above average bossom. THAT IS ALL
Are u a yoruba man
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by dotcomnamename: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Only 3 things can make me fall in love cheesy

(1) Appearance wink

(2) Personality wink

(3) Pheromones wink

However, women can give men a little nudge when it comes to falling in love by doing these four things:

A Woman With a Passion for Something Other Than Him wink

While every man wants his lady to indulge him and spoil him just a little--think lots of compliments and kisses--what he needs to help the relationship last is for her to have a passionate interest in something other than him. That can be work, a sport, a hobby or anything. "The passion she shows for something else confirms her inherent goodness, her personal drive, her independence," writes Zinczenko. "All pluses in the woman we're hoping to spend a few decades with."

A Woman Who Has No Problem With Guy Time wink

When a man and a woman fall in love, they naturally spend time together. That time increases as they move from a casual relationship to something more serious. At some point, though, most men will want to go golfing or drinking with their buddies. Writes Zinczenko in Men's Health, "Men love, appreciate and are thankful for women who respect and endorse (and not complain about) his need to have a few testosterone mixers."

A Woman With a Strut wink

The way a woman walks is very important to a man, and could very well be what attracted him to her in the first place. "What do I mean by the strut? It's that attitude, that sassiness, that confidence, that charisma, that charm that shows she can be a little bold and a little daring," says Zinczenko, who adds the strut shows confidence. Men want someone who can challenge them and even push them a little and at times take the lead. Beware, though! That strut can be dangerous if she ever uses it to flirt with other men or pick a fight with his mother.

A Woman With a Good Taste in Ties wink

It's not really about the ties. (What man likes to wear ties, after all?) But a woman who can choose a tie that fits her man's personality--be it elegant or playful--is a woman who can offer gentle guidance and nurturing, as well as warn him when his shirt and pants don't match. "Guys like to project that they know what they're doing and that they don't need any help," says Zinczenko. "Women who can help steer us, without aggressively grabbing the wheel, are the most treasured copilots."

Gbammmmm!

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Revolva(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Love don't think I can fall in love..but..haha well if d babe get good bakasi..I can even drink her bath water!!! Haha but not love
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
olumaxi: Stil thinkin...mayb if she has 2much money
jeezz,i 8 guys lyk u
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Money, beauty, good character, neatness, intelligence, good-sexxx & Godliness (in a Christian way).
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
D question is suppose 2 b WHAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE,i love guys knws aw 2 make a gurl feel loved,i love guys dat r hot,wen i mean hot,i really mean hot,and i also love intelligent guys n nt a dumb,i love guys dat are real,and also guys dat doesn't mind spending,jst lyk my darling bf....if u r still searching i pray u find one ooo
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by BeautfulB(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
Money money all the way.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by jeffizy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
onila: his looks, height, good character
I think we should meet oniluv.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by colombiana: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Harbosede02: D question is suppose 2 b WHAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE,i love guys knws aw 2 make a gurl feel loved,i love guys dat r hot,wen i mean hot,i really mean hot,and i also love intelligent guys n nt a dumb,i love guys dat are real,and also guys dat doesn't mind spending,jst lyk my darling bf....if u r still searching i pray u find one ooo
u should have just said only a perfect guy can make u love 100/100 guy. I think ur dreaming sha well beauty lies in the beholder cuz ur very hot, rich, and inteligent guy may just be anoda girls ugly, cold and poor guy

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by fubbyy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
colombiana: u should have just said only a perfect guy can make u love 100/100 guy. I think ur dreaming sha well beauty lies in the beholder cuz ur very hot, rich, and inteligent guy may just be anoda girls ugly, cold and poor guy
nice 1

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by huninaija(f): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Climbing in love
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Annie1: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
Serendipity: I become unaccountably enamoured and smitten by women with a good heart. Those that are kind earn my love unconditionally. And if you are observant and perspicacious enough you will notice them, as people tend to manifeat their real character unwittingly, the possibillity of pretence nothwithstanding.
For instance, I was about to board a bus that was Enugu bound. There were four physically challenged (blind) women already in the bus. Having waited for them to sort their money and pay, the conductor spoke to them in a harsh 'agboroic' manner and they felt affronted and started making little noise.
You know what a lady that apparently should be in her mid 20's or late 30's said?
''Why did you even allow these people to enter this bus?
I was startled by that statement. So this lady has no pity for these challenged persons, I asked myself. Of course the possibility that that statement must be a true relection of her character is gigantic.

OYINBO PO ! Are u a Obahiagbon ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by yeye4live(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
^^^^ i cant stop laffing his own Obahiagbon too much ooh grin grin grin
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by codeddj: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
D rule is never fall in love guys!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo / Genevive Weds Soon In Portugal With Chris Obukwelu / Is It Decent For A Lady To Answer Her Phone After 11pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.