Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Can Make You Fall In Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Fall In Love? (10570 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by vitus101: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2013
Love exists but individual definition/interpretation of it differs..Love is relative..A parents love for a child cannot be compared to the love a guy has for a babe..So Love exists wella..God loves us..Jesus loves us..
As per falling in love,it happens. The attraction is very strong when d relationship is new but all dat 'falling in love' thing gives way to the reality of the responsibilities that comes with asking a fellow human to be ur soul mate.
I can fall in love with her if she is ready to go the extra mile with me.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by 190: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Flytefalls: His common sense! angry
... and my lack of it lipsrsealed grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by miccodb(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2013
an excellent screwer.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Orikinla(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2013
For the first time in my life I am presently in love with only one woman, because she has all the qualities I have ever prayed and wished for in a life partner.
Honesty, Transparency and Faith in God and our ourselves above all other things.
It has taken me 20 years to find her. And she is my muse and the only Nigerian woman who knows and appreciates my literary genius as much as I appreciate her. And she is my one and only confidant.
We just clicked.

It is "A Whole New World" is the best description and illustration for it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by optimusprime2(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
colombiana:
U don't have to make ur trash large and coloured. Cuz its still trash cuz na ple like una be one minute man. Machine on the bed mtchewww u for kukuma f*ck generator na
Hahahahaha!
*Laughing out Loudly in a Bank*
*peeps are finkin I'm a wierdo*
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by inujoe1: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
The physical appearance, the behaviors, the educational background, the age and the religious background of the person matters a lot to me.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by dmcdad: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Orikinla: For the first time in my life I am presently in love with only one woman, because she has all the qualities I have ever prayed and wished for in a life partner.
Honesty, Transparency and Faith in God and our ourselves above all other things.
It has taken me 20 years to find her. And she is my muse and the only Nigerian woman who knows and appreciates my literary genius as much as I appreciate her. And she is my one and only confidant.
We just clicked.

It is "A Whole New World" is the best description and illustration for it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s
Wow... I am happy for you bruv.. Keep the fire burning
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hot slap authomaticaly makes me fall in luv.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
If she has simply proven haself lovable and dat she ,indid, luvs me.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by dorggito1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
just one thing good attitude
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by fubbyy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
buchibabe:

Story! U neva jam babe wey go change ur thinkin pattern. Honestly,u may not hv com acroSs a woman dt wil make u feel different and ask urself where on earth hAs she been?
Iv seen some macho guys( I mean stronghearted guys) fall weak for a woman dat anytime dey see dia babes dey go so soft.
Well,dia must b dat "little" somtin abt d woman dt triggers d feeling in a man and vice versa
bros where do they meet such people, I will like to meet them in other to test unchangeable callousness, I've been with girls who taught they can change me with time, @ the end they realize am unchangeable

Love doesn't exist but lust do
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by fubbyy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Harbosede02: av u eva been dumped!!!
NO, I guess maybe I dump 1st after achieving my goal which is kitty
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by johnnp2: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2013
Its an individual thing. For me, as long as you're of amusable character, understand and enduring....I'm in love
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Ogegod87: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2013
ebichy: How do u feel when a man u so desire and love was talking with u on fone nd u hear a ladies voice nd he is a bachelor nd he denies instantly and ends d affair. How wuld u feel? Loved or rejected? There is no such tin as love its just lust all d way! Be wise!!!

He threw wat u felt 4 him right back @ u, i suppose. i mean from d way u sound. luv is not somethin dat is planned, its somethin dat happens naturally especially wen u least expect it. Dont worry, pure luv ll neva return 2 u void. urs ll come 2 stay. just let go.

@topic. one wit a gud hrt/ true friendship does it 4 me.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Darblue: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2013
If she gat big ass nd Bleep gud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) / I Will Never Love A Girl Ever Again / Is It Safe For A Stammerer To Marry A Stammerer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.