Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Can Make You Fall In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Fall In Love? (10572 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by mikolo80: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
NOTHING.NOT A DAMN THING
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by colombiana: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
mikolo80: NOTHING.NOT A DAMN THING
Na ple like una dey cry like baby wen una babe leav una. Abeg rest nor form hard man for nairaland cuz everybody loves

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by fubbyy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
colombiana:
Na ple like una dey cry like baby wen una babe leav una. Abeg rest nor form hard man for nairaland cuz everybody loves
this is where you go wrong by saying everybody loves, guy am so heartless, I wish I can love som1 but my callousness won't let me, my priority is phuck , use her play and moved on to the next victim,

no love in my heart bro
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Serendipity: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Annie1:

OYINBO PO ! Are u a Obahiagbon ? cheesy
Hmmm! But those are everyday words na
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Serendipity: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
yeye4live: ^^^^ i cant stop laffing his own Obahiagbon too much ooh grin grin grin
Covers face
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by colombiana: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
fubbyy: this is where you go wrong by saying everybody loves, guy am so heartless, I wish I can love som1 but my callousness won't let me, my priority is phuck , use her play and moved on to the next victim,

no love in my heart bro
Well God loves and wants to be loved as for me sha my present babe if she leav am the way I go remix justin timberlakes cry me a river hmmmn the back side alone wen am doin dat stuff from behind I feel like am in thailand riding on an elephant. Hmmmmn dat nyash is the foundation of love
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Enn
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by olasquare: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
It's all in Godly values. D virtues of d mind. Social integration, natural attractive look, sexy n romantic. Supportive[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Cashio(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
MRbrownJAY: - a smile
- a posture
- a way of life
- a beautiful mind
- a woman with class
- a woman not afraid to do and say what she wants
- someone real
....ma broda God bless thou..+ one with a gud sense of reasoning and high level of understanding

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by dmcdad: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
ambrosini593: Let's hear from you
You didnt tell us about yourz...
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Personality, words, and actions smiley

Mentally we should be compatible and i need to see actions that go with the words. wink
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
mikolo80: NOTHING.NOT A DAMN THING
grin grin grin

You remind me of my brothers. They say nothing will make them fall in love....
Yet, they do. And quite easily tongue

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Ebestsmscom: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
Any lady that fear the creator, because any lady that fears the creator fears her husband because it was written in the scripture.
What a woman should do is in the scripture (bible).
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by nifemi16: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
MRbrownJAY: - a smile
- a posture
- a way of life
- a beautiful mind
- a woman with class
- a woman not afraid to do and say what she wants
- someone real
you have a matured mind, and sure know what you want,
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Mamabugi(f): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
a gud and beautiful hrt. kissa gud and beautiful hrt.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by ace1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'm a sucker for girls with a good heart, good looks, good sense of humour and intelligence. Also, if she likes the same things I like.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by blackbeau1(f): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
His attitude towards me,his being a good listener,his ability to argue with me intelligently over matters(to carry on a mentally stimulating conversation) and finally,his sense of fashion
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by sparko1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Fall in love? Wow! More like tired of living alone. There no such thing as falling in love.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by sparko1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
Booty butt chic: If he buys me recharge card! cheesy
Even if he is a freak right? cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by mydex93(f): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
ambrosini593: Let's hear from you
Very simple..jst TRUST
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2013
His level of responsibility, ambition and drive, how he treats his mom, if he is romantic, lastly would be his looks.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2013
colombiana: u should have just said only a perfect guy can make u love 100/100 guy. I think ur dreaming sha well beauty lies in the beholder cuz ur very hot, rich, and inteligent guy may just be anoda girls ugly, cold and poor guy
datz wat u tink...mind ur buiz..taste is diffrend 4rm taste,i beg!!!m sure u r d opposite of my type of guy!yanck!!!
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2013
fubbyy: this is where you go wrong by saying everybody loves, guy am so heartless, I wish I can love som1 but my callousness won't let me, my priority is phuck , use her play and moved on to the next victim,

no love in my heart bro
av u eva been dumped!!!
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Ganny007: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2013
Big breast,finacially ok.
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by buchibabe: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2013

no love in my heart bro

Story! U neva jam babe wey go change ur thinkin pattern. Honestly,u may not hv com acroSs a woman dt wil make u feel different and ask urself where on earth hAs she been?
Iv seen some macho guys( I mean stronghearted guys) fall weak for a woman dat anytime dey see dia babes dey go so soft.
Well,dia must b dat "little" somtin abt d woman dt triggers d feeling in a man and vice versa
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by badassnigga(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2013
busty tits_
round as$
and she must b ready to give head
wink
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2013
sparko1: Even if he is a freak right? cheesy
yes......sure......."LolZzzzzzzzz cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by buchibabe: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2013
Odiegwu o! From some of d responses I see here,its as if d topic has bn changed to "what can make you fall in LUST". Cos na so so characteristics of lust most guys dey write here.
Na so so nyash,bust,bj,etc una sabi
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by troy20(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2013
d golden rule guys.dont fall inlove.if u fall, try 2 hide d much u can as possible.it was neva meant 4 us.if u do, u r chicken poo.speaking 4rm experience
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by ebichy(f): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2013
How do u feel when a man u so desire and love was talking with u on fone nd u hear a ladies voice nd he is a bachelor nd he denies instantly and ends d affair. How wuld u feel? Loved or rejected?
Re: What Can Make You Fall In Love? by ebichy(f): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2013
How do u feel when a man u so desire and love was talking with u on fone nd u hear a ladies voice nd he is a bachelor nd he denies instantly and ends d affair. How wuld u feel? Loved or rejected?
There is no such tin as love its just lust all d way! Be wise!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo / Counter Thread - Full Kissable Lips (pics) / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.