Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

God Wants You To Manifest His Power & His Greatness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants You To Manifest His Power & His Greatness (1986 Views)

Where Does The Devil Get His Power From? / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It / The Lord's Chosen July Crusade,titled:time For God To Prove His Power! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Manifest His Power & His Greatness by wobidi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
Dear Treasured Friend,
Grace and peace be showered upon you and your family in abundance in Jesus name! Amen. I love and care for you so much, and my prayers for you every single day is to see you conform to the true image of Jesus Christ. Understanding and knowing that His purpose of comming or redeeming us is not just to make us go to heaven alone, but also to make us possess the earth and enjoy every single day we spend inside of it.
Most often we perceive whom God is, not knowing His true nature or His full essence which is His Glory. Perception is not necessarily reality. Just because you percieve something a certain way doesn't mean it's really that way. Your perception of God will determine how you relate to Him. To understand this truth more clearly, lets examine the parable of the talents from the book of Mathew. The steward with one talent perceives ( believes in his heart) that his master is harsh, greedy, and unjust man (Math 25:24) However, the bible plainly states that the master in this parable is a good and generous Lord. see Mathew 25:14-18.
I learned a divine truth that there can be no harvest unles something is sown. Neither can there be any increase until something is released. The misinformed servant never realized that the money his master placed in his hand was not his harvest, it was merely his seed ! The scripture says " And God, who supplies seed to sow and bread to eat, will also supply you with all the seed you need and will make it grow and produce a rich harvest from your generosity" (second Corinthians 9:10 GNV).
Wouldn't it be glorious or more wonderful if me and you as new creation believers in Christ would jus drop the destructive tradtion of poverty mentality and do what Jesus tells us to do? wealth and prosperity would break forth in our life like never before. The increase of wealth would be so large that even the heathen (unbelievers) would have to declare that the rich God of heaven is the basis of that which we believe. See Malachi 3: 10 -12.
The scripture also says, "Give to others, and God will give to you. Indeed, you will receive a full measure, a generous helping, pourd into your hands - all that you can hold. The measure you use for others is the one that God will use for you "(Luke 6 : 38 GNV).
Kingdom success doesn't come by struggles, it comes via entrustment. Please keep on reading and believing, for each sentence of truth from God's word will draw you closer to the realzation that God wants you to prosper. Yes, your God is rich, and the bible plainly state that it would give Him pleasure to make you rich. "Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea let them say continually, let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant" (Psalm 35: 27 NKJV)
The bible tells us time has come for God's ultimate desire for his children to come to pass. A great end - time restoration is about to break loose across the church of God. A careful reading of Acts 3: 19 -21, will; show you a promise from God though Apostle Peter. It is a prophency that declares that all the errors of organized religious doctrine will be put straight before Jesus returns.
Restoration is comming and is even now at work in the chruch of Christ. That is the reason why you can see our churches building schools, buying air crafts, building banks and buying up all the major industries around the world. Our Government schools and business has all failed, both primary, secondary and universities are about to collapse completly. Here in Nigeria we have major universities banks etc built by chruches e.g covenant university, of Living Faith Chruch aka Winners chapel, Redeemers University, of Redeem Christian church of God, and in Americaan we have oral Robert University and more. And soon the churches in the world will start building refineries & airports. Why because the government has failed in this areas.
Friend, it's time for you to join this chariots of the move of God in this end time. God is indded counting on you to change this earth. Our Lord's ministry had such an abundance of funds that even with a treasurer (Judas) who regularly stole from the account, there still remained a sufficient financial surplus. When you set your mind and heart on becoming a blessing, God removes the blindness, allowing you to see opportunities for advancing His kingdom make up your mind to become a kingdom promoter.
Out of the greatest love ever known, our rich God gave His rich Son to save, heal, deliver, and restore lost humanity. Everything the first Adam lost and brought to poverty the second Adam ( Jesus Christ) redemeed and is now restoring to the total fullness God promised. God is rich and every thinking person believes that He should be. The scripture says, O Lord, how manifold are your works! in wisdom have you made them all: the earth is full of your riches" (Psalms 104:24).
Hello! make your way right with God, and make it right now. We are not called to entertain the church, but to bring the lost back to Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter what you are passing through right now. God says, in this hour to his children, if i am going to use you to show forth my glory and power, am going to have crushed you to extract my fragrance, (The anointing) out of you.
So, all God demands from you is your obedience, which is one of the greatest secret of succes in life. It took Christ total obedience to restore and bring victory back to humanity. In conclusion, for you to have a colouful Christian testimony you must be ready to obey. If there is no pain in life there will be no gain, let not your heart be troubled about the pains you are passing through right now. it takes pain for you to live in obedience, every problem that has persisted in your life is due to your disobedient. God bless you, i keep praying for you until you become the boss in your place of work or business, and academics.
Dont forget to visit our blogsite for weekly faith messages /confessions @ www.treasurebaseministries..com

(1) (Reply)

"i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti / The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. / Does Intelligence Increase Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.