Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

School Crush that Rejected You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Crush that Rejected You (3952 Views)

Dealing With A Crush That Doesnt Like You. / Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? / Running Into An Old Crush That Turned U Down years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Crush that Rejected You by pintos(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2005
While we were in school,
we either fancied or were fancied by someone.
Most times, we weren't bold enough to say directly to them how we felt towards them or in other instances we made such advances in a wrong way that we had to pay dearly for...[glow=red,2,300]REJECTION, REJECTION, REJECTION[/glow]!
I would like to hear about your school crush that rejected you and if you still feel same way for her/him.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2005
I got all my crushes (plus school, and house ones) to like me. I wasn't rejected by none of them. I always made sure they notice me, and they'll end up being the one to tell me they like me.
Although i remeber having one crush that had a very big strong head...He knew i liked him, but he started playing hard to get. I had to play-date his friend, to make him mad. It of course did work and we got together. I still like him though..he was my best crush.

Right now, i have a crush...he doesn't even know i like him, and probably never will. I just hope he does. He got me all caught up. I don't know what to do. I like him...but i really can't tell him, because i just don't do that. I guess he'll just have to be history [first guy i couldn't tell i liked him]. Nice one eh?? Rubbish.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by pintos(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2005
hot-angel:

I got all my crushes (plus school, and house ones) to like me. I wasn't rejected by none of them. I always made sure they notice me, and they'll end up being the one to tell me they like me.
Although i remeber having one crush that had a very big strong head...He knew i liked him, but he started playing hard to get. I had to play-date his friend, to make him mad. It of course did work and we got together. I still like him though..he was my best crush.

Right now, i have a crush...he doesn't even know i like him, and probably never will. I just hope he does. He got me all caught up. I don't know what to do. I like him...but i really can't tell him, because i just don't do that. I guess he'll just have to be history [first guy i couldn't tell i liked him]. Nice one eh?? Rubbish.

Hot Angel, You can't stop amazing me.just at 15 with so much experience or so it seems
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2005
Try 13 year old kids and get better gists. I am glad to say i haven't experienced much.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by pintos(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2005
hot-angel:

Try 13 year old kids and get better gists. I am glad to say i haven't experienced much.

You make me fear!
If i finally get a daughter, how do i cope to prevent her from knowing too much at such tender age...plz help me Angel
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2005
The world is changing...don't be surprise if your daughter knows all or more of these stuffs at age 9.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by pintos(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2005
I no want daughter again..make i no die of hypertension
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2005
u no get choice my broda. Boys of nowadays are worst than the girls.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2005
i cut de story short..o gosh..my crush at school, dis guy was very hot, i actually stalked him i thought i was a looser actually but i began to want him more but never got him..his friends knew i liked him and den he started looking at me which freaked me out, but one day, we had a very big fight..do u kno dat people that are in love first start fighting from the start, but i think it ended up peacefully, he still didnt tell me anyting but i still luv him
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2005
I know crushes fight. I fought with my present crush too. Actually it was the fight that made me like him more. I hate crushes.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2005
wen u fight dem, u want dem more
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2005
True!!!!!!!! And that is annoyinG!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2005
yup..cos u say u hate dem but on de other hand u wanna ...dem
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2005
Nike stop feeding my head. I have a crush to handle. cry cry cry I am sad. I cant go out. Cos i am hoping he comes online. I fucking hate shit like this. I dunno his number. Help me Nairalanders!!!!!!! cry cry
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2005
listen to me
talk to him..dont get hurt like i did..evrytime i see Gareth Hazlewood (dats his name) my heart skips but am over it now, not totally thought..just tell him how u feel, if u shy..send him an email on how u feel and get offline..weneva he comes online, check his reply and u see
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2005
I don't get shy when it comes to guys, and that's one of the Reason's i am mad.

Gareth is white? Anyways i sent an email to him. he kind of replied but he sounds like he was talking to just someone that was annoying him. "I was like...hey, how r u.oh you are not online, just wanted to say hi and blah blah".
Arghhh.. I need to eat something. Seun said food helps with depression. I am totaly depressed now..
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2005
yup
gurl..go straight to de point
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2005
I Won't. I just can't. I am gonna sound desperate. !! Bleep him. I am getting off the computer. He still isn't online. Bleep him. ! 4eihuieriuoejlk FANHmin,krgvui nm,ejnkw jkhwqrewhhhejwjhrjewrjkejkjkdsjkhfhjf!!!! VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by Pinky(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2005
na wa for all this ya crushes o.
anyway i had a serious crush on a fine guy way baq in my university days.. it was actually in my sophomore year, he was a year ahead of me in skool. he was in faculty of Law. at first i liked him, & before i knew it, i had changed my wardrobe & was putting on black & white to skool, {like law students in my skool]later i told my friends i wished i were in faculty of law bla bla bla. it dint take long before they put 2 & 2 together & concluded i had a crush on the guy. somewhere along the line, the guy got the message & started forming. each time i see him, my heart would skip. at times, i would just sit & almost want to cry because i dint want to be the one to tell him i cared, i wanted him to say it but he just refused to. it went on till my 200L. when i got into my 3rd yr in the university, i had another crush on someone else, he knew it  & dint take advantage of me. wit time i got what i wanted  {cheesy.. u know!]
today am still friends with  my sophomore yr crush(who now happens to be my best male friend) & my 3rd year crush
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2005
Pinky:

wit time i got what i wanted { cheesy .. u know!]

I trust you my sister.

But do u have any reason as to why guys would know u like them, and they'll start forming??
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2005
gurl..dat was an interesting stori..but it kinda hurt knowing at first dat he might no like u
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by Pinky(f): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2005
hot angel.. u know guys for wat they re now!!! cry many times u tell a guy u like him, he will develop this serious ego & start to form. that's when he will see u & pretend he's looking beyond u. i think it's just their mentality. there re times a guy wont know how u feel about him [then he will be ur normal friend or a guy u see often], but once he knows u gat a crush, he mite develop cold feet o[u will almost beg him to visit u]...so at times it's sad to know the guyS WE gat crush on aint worth it.
nike4luv... i dint get that guy i had a crush on in my 1ooL(hisposing was too much, i got the other one...u grab now?)
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2005
yup, i gat it..plus, this is kinda sad cos makes u feel lovestruck
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2005
I have changed my mind. I hate my crush. I don't want him anymore. Guys r extremely sick human beings cry
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2005
girl i kno your hurt..and let me tell u this, u taking this easier dan i took mine, during my own time..i changed my screename to i hate men and any guy that spoke to me on my messenger de first word i say is i hate u go away so i'll say u taking this easy, so keep taking it easy
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2005
Are u kidding me Okay now that's weird. I hate it when someone i like doesn't like me..i just create this monster look about them in my head..and i start to hate them...maybe not really hate, but i'll not like them as much as i do.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by nike4luv(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2005
lol..u r not sure he doesnt like u..just gatta be straight
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by pkrix(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2005
What is this guy gonna say? Ok let start like this:-

Is it only gals that got crushes. I got crushes too, but there was no rejection cos I was in strike.

I was yet to recover from the previous crushing, then my attraction to the crushes faded.

Ooopps.

A good topic; but here is a new palace 4 me all over again.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2005
Trust me, Nike, I am sure [he doesn't like me].
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by eveseh(f): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2006
pkrix:

What is this guy going to say? Ok let start like this:-

Is it only gals that got crushes. I got crushes too, but there was no rejection because I was in strike.

I was yet to recover from the previous crushing, then my attraction to the crushes faded.

Ooopps.

A good topic; but here is a new palace 4 me all over again.

cool cool cool cool wink wink wink kiss
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by Emziez13(f): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2007
OMG! On Valentine's Day, I Told My "crush" How I Felt. He Said He Liked My BEST FRIEND! He Asked Me To Ask Her Out For Him And She Said YES And She KNEW I Liked Him. But, She Was Always Saying How Annoying He Was, Or How I Could Like Him Because He Was "SO" Ugly. Let's Just Say This:
I Don't Like Him Anymore
And We Aren't Friends
As For Them, They're
Still Together, And I Wish
Them NOTHING But Hell.
Re: School Crush that Rejected You by hotangel2(f): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2007
*reads thread and smiles*,

those were the days, ohh i remember how i felt then, people grow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys? / Girlfriend Taller Than Boyfriend / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.