Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? (3886 Views)

Why I Won't Marry A Lady that Can't Cook / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 15, 2015
Sex and money is not everything in marriage. Food is also very important. To me it will not be nice at if my wife to be can't cook good food. Bread and tea is not enough or Indomie. One of the ways to a man's'heart is through his stomach. How can a man be eating daily at mama put and Mr Biggs, when his wife is there? This is my advice to all females who can't cook, please go and learn how to cook correct naija food plus some foriegn ones, so that strange women will not snatch your husbands.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 15, 2015
I don't think there's any female in Nigeria that can't cook.

Even the simplest meal.

1 Like

Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 15, 2015
Can't cook or doesn't know how to cook? clearify please
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 15, 2015
I CAN marry her, to me its no big deal, what matters is that i love her irrespective of all her flaws.

2 Likes

Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Lanretoye(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2015
you better start to dey learn if you no sabi...
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Mynd44: 8:59am On May 15, 2015
Yes I can. I am not marrying cos of food else I will have married Iya Oyin down the road

1 Like

Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by churchkilo(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2015
that is a no go area,infact I don't play with my stomach infrastructure.when I say cook I mean cook well not porty in Ukwa's voice
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Dioxidane: 9:02am On May 15, 2015
Big NO! I'm a good cook... My wife must be a better cook than I am...
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 15, 2015
Gbaghan:
Can't cook or doesn't know how to cook? clearify please

Doesn't know, not that she is handicapped or something, she can do it, but does not know how to cook well at all.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:
Yes I can. I am not marrying cos of food else I will have married Iya Oyin down the road

Yes but you have to be a very broken and patient man. No correct food for you, until she learns how to cook well, you have to be very patient, forgiving and loving. If you can do it, then you are good.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Hila12(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Men love food, granted!

But if a woman's poor cooking skill can make the love turn sour, then I must question if you truly loved her in the first place.

She can always learn, or isn't love patient and tolerant anymore?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by jaybee3(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2015
Yes if she is willing to learn
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

Even the simplest meal.
talk about yourself don't categorize.

some ladies can't make common pap "ogi" talkless of boiling eggs grin
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Mynd44: 9:11am On May 15, 2015
oghale23:

Yes but you have to be a very broken and patient man. No correct food for you, until she learns how to cook well, you have to be very patient, forgiving and loving. If you can do it, then you are good.
We will enter the kitchen and cook it together. If it ends up tasting like plastic, we will either eat it or go buy bread and akara (which is not a bad idea cheesy).

The perfect is not a person without faults but a person with faults you can deal with

1 Like

Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 15, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I CAN marry her, to me its no big deal, what matters is that i love her irrespective of all her flaws.

You have to be a patient and broken man to achieve the food part in marriage. An impatient, food loving, aggresive man can't be eating bread and egg or oversalted rice and spiceless/saltless overdone stew daily. You have to be patient until she learns it well. Like you said, you are ready to do it.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by dharay99: 9:15am On May 15, 2015
sweetorgasm:

was even expecting u 2say,
"To me its no big deal, what matters is dat she is good in bed"

Love cumin from u? #sighs# lipsrsealed
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 15, 2015
Hila12:
Men love food, granted!

But if a woman's poor cooking skill can make the love turn sour, then I must question if you truly loved her in the first place.

She can always learn, or isn't love patient and tolerant anymore?

Thank you, nice one, I concur
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 15, 2015
oghale23:

Doesn't know, not that she is handicapped or something, she can do it, but does not know how to cook well at all.
A big yes! i can marry her even if she doesn't know how to cook... i don't know how to cook either so the first step would be to look for a capable hand or school, which ever she prefers to take her on a cooking course for as long as it would take for her to learn. As for the sabi cookers, remember cooking doesn't stick forever!
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Dioxidane: 9:20am On May 15, 2015
Gbaghan:
A big yes! i can marry her even if she doesn't know how to cook... i don't know how to cook either so the first step would be to look for a capable hand or school, which ever she prefers to take her on a cooking course for as long as it would take for her to learn. As for the sabi cookers, remember cooking doesn't stick forever!

Bros no vex, explain that 'bolded' part abeg...
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 15, 2015
Mynd44:

We will enter the kitchen and cook it together. If it ends up tasting like plastic, we will either eat it or go buy bread and akara (which is not a bad idea cheesy).

The perfect is not a person without faults but a person with faults you can deal with

Yes, I believe you. Thank you
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
talk about yourself don't categorize.

some ladies can't make common pap "ogi" talkless of boiling eggs grin

If she's taught, she can do it.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by ginawest(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

Even the simplest meal.
there are o...
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2015
ginawest:
there are o...

They can learn.

It's not hard.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

If she's taught, she can do it.
simple as ABC.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 15, 2015
jaybee3:
Yes if she is willing to learn

Yes, you're going to be a wonderful husband to wife. Nice one
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by GogetterMD(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

They can learn.

It's not hard.
And if the lady us like 26/27, you think it will be that easy to learn? What has she been doing with her life all this while?
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by njuwo(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

Even the simplest meal.
Rich men children no dey sabi cook. Even if them sabi, na water water food, na endurance you take dey taste and eat am.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by jumper524(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2015
4 watin na
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by njuwo(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2015
ginawest:
there are o...
And you are their chairlady abi
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 15, 2015
GogetterMD:

And if the lady us like 26/27, you think it will be that easy to learn? What has she been doing with her life all this while?

Some just never saw the need to cook.

'Sides, cooking isn't that difficult.

If she puts her mind to it, she'll be a pro in a matter of months.
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by GogetterMD(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2015
MzNelly:

Some just never saw the need to cook.

'Sides, cooking isn't that difficult.

If she puts her mind to it, she'll be a pro in a matter of months.
Easy to say. I am a guy, and a pro in the kitchen. And I have met plenty ladies that are damn horrible cooks, not because they never saw the need to cook, but just because their cooking is horrible and won't improve matter how hard you try to teach them
Re: For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook? by ginawest(f): 9:36am On May 15, 2015
njuwo:
And you are their chairlady abi
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things A Nigerain Woman Should Never Do For A Man When In Love / 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise / Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.