Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? (3407 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / School Crush that Rejected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Ab025(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Name..? As for mine, her name was zainab......damn she was d prettiest then in my secondry school, all d guys were crazy abt her includin me bt I was too timid and too much of a bookworm to ask her out

Did it work..? Nope, didn't even get close to that, infact we lost contact for abt 9yrs and wen we saw again dis year, d funny tin is nothin abt her attracted me again, infact I started askin mysef wether I was drunk wen i fell for dis gal before cos nothin seems to attract me to her again...!!!

So ladies and gents, drop d names of ur sec school crush and tell us wether it worked or not...

they say d memories of sec school is actually d best.....don't kill d fun.
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by owolabifunke14(f): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ayoola,had me gasping for air anytime he crosses my path. Very tall with an athletically built body. The way he carried himself was terrific. He was our sports prefect then. Runs track and field with ease. Workout? Never,he did not notice my existence as he has the senior girls who were running after him then.
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Between Basketball, "Godman", "Ababio" and "Okeke" I did not have time for that
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Ab025(m): 12:02am On Sep 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Between Basketball, "Godman", "Ababio" and "Okeke" I did not have time for that

@mynd_44.......so while reading ababio and okeke, there was no pretty gal in ur school who really caught ur attention or who u wished u could hook-up wit?
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Mynd44: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Ab025:

@mynd_44.......so while reading ababio and okeke, there was no pretty gal in ur school who really caught ur attention or who u wished u could hook-up wit?
There was. Did they catch my attention? No.

I was after other girls though
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Ab025(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
There was. Did they catch my attention? No.

I was after other girls though

Hmmm.....sound like u had more than one crush durin ur time o, infact ur own no be crush, e be like say u been don get enuf galfriends already for secondary skul o...lolz
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Mynd44: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Ab025:

Hmmm.....sound like u had more than one crush durin ur time o, infact ur own no be crush, e be like say u been don get enuf galfriends already for secondary skul o...lolz

Maybe. But not from my school abeg.
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by homesteady(m): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2013
I did not have any crush in secondary school, but I had one in my primary school! Her name is Sim Yohana. The bad thing was that I never knew I had a crush on her until I left primary 5!
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 07, 2013
A bad boy called Daniel who was like 5"3, smoked and went missing before we sat our GCSE's undecided
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Yeap my beautiful high school sweetheart who gave me a beautiful baby girl and made me a papi before my 20th birthday "awesome" smiley#prom

Damn I miss those days in HS!
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Ab025(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Flytefalls: A bad boy called Daniel who was like 5"3, smoked and went missing before we sat our GCSE's undecided

@flytefalls......don't know why bt I think all d bad boys in second school got d most beautiful gals....am sure u liked him cos he was bad and he smoked bt thank ur stars u didn't follow him else u may have gotten missin with him....lolz
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by quivah(f): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2013
his name is Physics ,tried all possible means to get his attention but to no avail..won't sleep at night,will think about him when I was sposed to eat. I envied other people(males and females) he gave his attention to,sometimes I had no choice than to think he was a gay coz mostly,the guys got his attention more.. and the girls? They kept trying but I tried harder.
Mind you,another guy was heavily in love with me,his name is Biology. I hardly notice him but will always marvel at his outstanding abilities.. to cut story short,a very close friend,he's quite interesting.his name is Chemistry,whom have told several times we can't work well,took the wheel and drove me crazy.. I saw the elegant physics last year,mehn!! It was far from useless! And then the saying:you dont know the value of what you have till you lose it..broke up with chemistry awhile later,and gave in to Biology and it related subjs..
All in All,Physics was my sec crush but the saying:its not about how far,its how well.

5 Likes

Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2013
My class teacher embarassed .. Did it work....yes we're married now angry
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by nickz(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2013
YES,the ever mouth-running hannah....Did it work? No. She talked more than I could think lipsrsealed undecided .......I think she's an up-coming rapper now ........
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by emmadiva(f): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2013
mine was my properitor son moses ,,when i newly came to the skull i was so nervous i mistakenly cut my hand with a blade then i bleeded ..moses saw me and took me to the first aid sine then i had a crush on him...............he asked me out and i agreed i dated him two months sha i notied he was so arrogant and i hated him,,he bacame so ugly in my eye

1 Like

Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Ab025(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2013
REALITY101: Yeap my beautiful high school sweetheart who gave me a beautiful baby girl and made me a papi before my 20th birthday "awesome" smiley#prom

Damn I miss those days in HS!

@REALITY101.....being a daddy b4 20....wow, that must be an experience o...u must be related to ronaldo and messi in goal scorin..lolz
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Ab025(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2013
@quivah...I still read ur post again and what can I say, well, its like physics, chemistry and biology are ur alter egos, but I like ur use of words sorroundin d 3 of them, I may want to take rap lessons from u one of dis days...nice one

I_am_Lamar: My class teacher embarassed .. Did it work....yes we're married now angry

Wow....happy married life to u guys
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by drnairalov: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2013
mot really in secondary skul..but primary school...ther was dis pretty ibo girl.. onyinye damn i was young but i know she was fine...she was the most sought after, she wasd most brilliant among d girls..she was lightskinned, evrybody wanted her, ..me nd my best friend would always fyt 4 her love...always had money in primary school so if dey giv me 20 Naira i wud give her 10 naira ..buy fan yoghurt and share...i loved her guys..i always wanted 2 go 2 school to see her pretty face..

but my best friend was finer than me..1 igbo boi like dat,hw was the most brilliant among d bois..after chopping my ice cream nd my 10 naira almost evryday she picked dat niccur over me *sadface.. well that guy is still my best friend up till nau..
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by olumaxi(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Mine was sade..sade-ademarati..but i neva culdnt ask ha out..but cant stil get ha out of my mind though..its bin 11yrs now
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Dannyxy(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Her name was ema, our pride never allowed us worked,she was pretty with many guyz wanting to be with her nd i was quite goodlooking too,with many girls wanting to be with me....we were nt ready to humble ourselfs nd admit it....hmmmm
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2013
Ab025: Wow....happy married life to u guys
Hmmph

Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by quivah(f): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ab025: @quivah...I still read ur post again and what can I say, well, its like physics, chemistry and biology are ur alter egos, but I like ur use of words sorroundin d 3 of them, I may want to take rap lessons from u one of dis days...nice one
lol Ab,you can say that again..and thanks.
Hmph! Only a few people I know,would wna take the lesson;p
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by clever5680: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mine was Abimbola Otitolaye, though did not court her, was into other vices. Gambling etc
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
iyke is his name,crushed over him cos he was intelligent,but the crush died after i took the first position from him.
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
I went to an all girls school......
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by lertee(f): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
I was too seriousplayful to notice any guy,we were all like men,no difference. Apparently we were all addressed as boys..
Boys! Boys!! Boys!!! In army voice.
undecided embarassed
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by osadhordy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Her name is Azeezat but it didn't work out because am kinda scared
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
lertee: I was too seriousplayful to notice any guy,we were all like men,no difference. Apparently we were all addressed as boys..
Boys! Boys!! Boys!!! In army voice.
undecided embarassed
Na military school you go?
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by lertee(f): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na military school you go?
That is the only place you get such treatments.
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
lertee:
That is the only place you get such treatments.
Makes sense
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by zeb04(f): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
I crushd on dis henry guy, I did everytin 2 get his attention. He was tall dark nd had pink lips hmm wat a combo I remember goin 2 d extent of wearing my elder sis padded bra 2 skl even tho there was no breast on my chest then jst 2 get his attention. Anytym he was talkin in front of d class I always made sure I sat wit my legs a little open. Ð day he started noticin me atleast, d parent changed his skl
Re: Nlanders Who Was Ur Secondary School Crush & Did It Work Out? by Nigerianmovie(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
I once tripped and fell so I stopped crushing to avoid crashing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World / Nairaland Females Have Bad Manners / Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.