Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Think I'm In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm In Love. (3536 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm In Love. by razznaija(f): 2:54am On Mar 06, 2013
I have never felt this way before, I think i'm in love.
I don't know his name or how old he is (probably in his 30's).
So i work at a hospital and exactly one month ago, i met this guy; i have never talked to him or had any eye contact with him, i always try to check his hospital ID to see his name, but i never get the chance to.
This guy is so handsome, anytime i see him i get butterflies in my stomach, my heart starts beating faster, men i can't even vividly explain to you guys the way that i feel anytime that i see this guy and the feeling is quite new to me, i'm sure the first time that he talks to me, i will just melt there.

This guy is so handsome, can see his muscles poking from his scrubs, sexy and manly the way i like them. I'm suspecting that he's a doctor or a surgeon because he is always wearing a surgical cap, a face mask and green scrubs ( only surgical unit employees wear GREEN scrubs).

I'm usually not attracted to older guys, but this one is an exception, anytime that i think about him ( which is literally all the time) i'm always having dirty thoughts in my head wink wink wink Lord, please forgive me. I just hope that he is not married because i don't see a wedding band on his finger.
OMG this thing is just shackin my head, what can i do to forget about this man?
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 06, 2013
First of all, that's wonderful news. Being in love is a wonderful thing. wink
Secondly, why don't you try to talk to him and get his number and go on date instead of forgetting him? Is he married?
Thirdly, what you feel is infatuation so make sure you get to know him to find out if you could possibly fall in love with him wink

If you're to shy to ask for his number, smile at him. It can work like a miracle wink A beautiful smile always works and could be the beginning of a terrific flirt wink

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm In Love. by razznaija(f): 3:23am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe: First of all, that's wonderful news. Being in love is a wonderful thing. wink
Secondly, why don't you try to talk to him and get his number and go on date instead of forgetting him? Is he married?
Thirdly, what you feel is infatuation so make sure you get to know him to find out if you could possibly fall in love with him wink

If you're to shy to ask for his number, smile at him. It can work like a miracle wink A beautiful smile always works and could be the beginning of a terrific flirt wink

Good luck!

I'm a really shy person, and i don't think that it will be possible to get his number, because the only time that i see him is in the cafeteria and there are usually a lot of people there so i don't really think that's possible. Besides,this guy is up to 10 years older than me, he might just look at me like i'm a small girl. I don't know if he is married but i will try to 'smile' at him when next i see him.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 06, 2013
Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. Try to have eye-contact. And if you feel like smiling do it. Don't push yourself, just be yourself.
No problem if you're shy, that is sweet but give it a try. Flirting is fun and could be a great chance wink

If you guys get married, don't forget to invite me to your wedding smiley wink smiley
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by razznaija(f): 3:50am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe: Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. Try to have eye-contact. And if you feel like smiling do it. Don't push yourself, just be yourself.
No problem if you're shy, that is sweet but give it a try. Flirting is fun and could be a great chance wink

If you guys get married, don't forget to invite me to your wedding smiley wink smiley

Ahhh which wedding? abeg o maybe a couple of years from now LOL I'm always so conscious about things that i do or say, so i might end up fockinng up. Hopefully, i will see him tomorrow so maybe i could try to start a conversation with him and that may lead to something else grin grin grin grin you know wharr i mean?
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 06, 2013
You're in lust, not love.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Acidosis(m): 4:24am On Mar 06, 2013
**yawns**

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Mynd44: 5:15am On Mar 06, 2013
Kids.....
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by nanalady(f): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2013
razznaija:

I'm a really shy person, and i don't think that it will be possible to get his number, because the only time that i see him is in the cafeteria and there are usually a lot of people there so i don't really think that's possible. Besides,this guy is up to 10 years older than me, he might just look at me like i'm a small girl. I don't know if he is married but i will try to 'smile' at him when next i see him.
eyaaaaa..if u dnt act sharply..one unshy girl will show u how its done..
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by tellwsdom: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2013
Wetin dey do this one..Who borrow your pant??
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Oahray: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2013
Crushes and some more crushes. Issorite cheesy
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2013
Lol.. If he get fiance nko? If he no fancy u bck nko? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Mynd44: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lol.. If he get fiance nko? If he no fancy u bck nko? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wonder oooo
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by 190: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2013
tellwsdom: Wetin dey do this one..Who borrow your pant??
grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2013
tellwsdom: Wetin dey do this one..Who borrow your pant??
grin grin
On other news, you really must be a young, naive girl. Your type end up on the surgeon's table. . . . for the right reasons grin
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by yeye4live(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2013
Re u inlove wit him cuse he s handsome , infact tread close , d lady posta s sick of malaria
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Adaeze003(f): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2013
lust cool
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Oahray: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Crushing from a distance on someone who doesn't even notice you. Building hope without knowing his marital status or even his name.

Sounds like someone who has read too many romance novels. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm In Love. by timpaker(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Someone wanna get laid grin grin grin
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
razznaija: I have never felt this way before, I think i'm in love.
I don't know his name or how old he is (probably in his 30's).
So i work at a hospital and exactly one month ago, i met this guy; i have never talked to him or had any eye contact with him, i always try to check his hospital ID to see his name, but i never get the chance to.
This guy is so handsome, anytime i see him i get butterflies in my stomach, my heart starts beating faster, men i can't even vividly explain to you guys the way that i feel anytime that i see this guy and the feeling is quite new to me, i'm sure the first time that he talks to me, i will just melt there.

This guy is so handsome, can see his muscles poking from his scrubs, sexy and manly the way i like them. I'm suspecting that he's a doctor or a surgeon because he is always wearing a surgical cap, a face mask and green scrubs ( only surgical unit employees wear GREEN scrubs).

I'm usually not attracted to older guys, but this one is an exception, anytime that i think about him ( which is literally all the time) i'm always having dirty thoughts in my head wink wink wink Lord, please forgive me. I just hope that he is not married because i don't see a wedding band on his finger.

My lil' sis what you feel is ATTRACTION! smiley. You have zero options in the process.

Just get eye-contact with the young man and SMILE. Don't worry about making mistakes or fúcking up when you talk to him. It's doesn't matter. What counts is that you're authentic...and yourself.

Your authentic feminine self is attractive.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Can you please change the title of your thread? It's misleading angry angry

How do you love someone you don't even know his name
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Sijo01(f): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hahahahahaha
now, this is funny! Op, hope you'r not asleep because its time to wake up, gurl.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
razznaija:

LMAO! This post is cracking me the hell up.......No sweetie, u are not in love.

You're funny, like 4 real. I think u also know it's not love. We can't say u two might not be in love someday so why not try finding out if he's also attracted to you.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by razznaija(f): 2:35am On Mar 07, 2013
I asked "how do i forget about this man?" can someone give me a solution.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by 190: 2:54am On Mar 07, 2013
smh

unfollows
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by nobniger: 3:07am On Mar 07, 2013
Yea,lust not love but,go ahead, make a move girl

Re: I Think I'm In Love. by razznaija(f): 3:29am On Mar 07, 2013
I never really said that i want to actually date this guy, i just said that want you guys to guvs me advice on how i can forget about this guy because every passing day is making me more in love with him.
BTW i got on the same elevator with him and i now know his name + he's a doctor, but i was with my coworkers so i didn't want to do anything for them to suspect me.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by KateSpade(f): 3:58am On Mar 07, 2013
u thought wrong.

nothing you wrote states that you are in love with him just that you are physically attracted to him (which is fine). I read no words about his personality or his attitude that make you swoon just the way his muscle bulge out in his scrubs. you should know the difference between love and lust.

if you want to know this man then make a reason to talk to him. u want to forget him, you should probably introduce yourself sometimes meeting the fantasy helps end it.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Coldfaya(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2013
KateSpade: if you want to know this man then make a reason to talk to him. u want to forget him, you should probably introduce yourself sometimes meeting the fantasy helps end it.

Spot on!
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Stanley321: 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ugly girls always looking for handsome guys,90% of nigerian gals aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ ugly so don't tell ♏ε ur beautiful cos if u ar he shld be the one after u, u will just insult urself,smh so many ugly afta me
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Select(m): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2013
You can just try and say hi and probably start a conversation.
Re: I Think I'm In Love. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2013
Take some aspirin,it will help you tremendously
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Old days / See 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex / How Can A Girl Not Even Up To 30yrs Manage 5,6,7,8 Bfs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.