Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,985 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? (1599 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by HisRib(f): 3:08am On Mar 06, 2013
Hello Ladies,

Would any of you marry a jobless man? Yes or No? Please give an explanation for your response.

I personally would never take it into consideration. But in life you never know. Never say never. :-)
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by DnigerianPrince: 3:13am On Mar 06, 2013
Ok it depends on the circumstances surrounding his joblessness. As a guy, i don't think any man should get married without a job, how the hell is he gonna take care of his wife?

Yeah, some will argue and say what if the wife works and can support the family? I'll say though, any many who goes into a marriage without a source of income, be ready to be emasculated by your wife. A marriage (with the usual stressors) strained by lack of finance or a man with his ego battered is already doomed for failure from the start.

Between, is that you in your profile picture? Sorry but You fine o no be small, infact fine starts with you cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Yes, provided he's not lazy and searching for a job.
I would do it because my love don't cost a thing (la la la).
And yes because I could afford it but no if he is a lazy a.ss doing nothing with his life.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by KateSpade(f): 3:26am On Mar 06, 2013
I wanted to at one point. I would given circumstances. Like other posters said, if its due to his personality or lack of searching for a job then no.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by djeezy(m): 3:28am On Mar 06, 2013
A man without a job? Hmmmmn! And what if she doesn't have either, how are they going to survive? Sorry days and good nights....In my own opinion, a man should be financially stable with a job before thinking about settling down with a woman. Lemme leave the question for the ladies.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Dygeasy(m): 3:28am On Mar 06, 2013
A jobless man shouldn't even propose

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Mynd44: 5:20am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 06, 2013
You again?

SMH

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by sunnyt1(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2013
Seriously, this kinda mindset is why marriages are failing everyday. So the reason a gal will consider a guy is bcs of money, job and convinience.

So if 6 months afta u met dis guy, he lost his job and cant find anoda one within 12 months, u are off d relationship.

If he lost his job a yr afta marriage, wat will happen?
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by harbeordune(f): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2013
OP, nt been employed doesn't make one jobless,if he ȋ̝̊̅§ self employed, den I'm ok wit dat.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe: Yes, provided he's not lazy and searching for a job.
And yes because I could afford it but no if he is a lazy a.ss doing nothing with his life.
Simplez... Gal, chop am! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by yeye4live(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Se dem girls runin dier mouth here as tap water, ow many of u can stay wit a guy witout blod sucking his pocket daily ,if he s jobles I bet u wil run shikena cry
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
I will wait till he gets a job!

And for those saying what if he loses the job, well, that would be a different case entirely, wouldn't it
That would just be like one of the things life brings and we wld definitely deal with it then.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
alutacontinua: I will wait till he gets a job!

And for those saying what if he loses the job, well, that would be a different case entirely, wouldn't it
That would just be like one of the things life brings and we wld definitely deal with it then.
What if he does not get one on time?
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
What if he does not get one on time?

we keep waiting and hoping he does on time!

or better still, we might invest capital into a lil business for the time-being.
But marrying a guy who only sits and watch TV while i go to work in the morning days after our honeymoon God forbid!!!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
I cannot blame women for not wanting to marry a jobless man.

One would hope an engaged or soon to be engaged couple would share work history. If a man lost a job due to the economy and business downturn, then an enlightened man would suggest postponing a wedding until he was fully employed.

The male who chooses to remain jobless and living on government handouts should be avoided like a highly contagious disease carrier.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by andyanders: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
I can understand OP your reason for this post. If na you dey that picture, why would you have consideration who to marry. Even if the guy get no job and no money, he is a blessing to you because I no know who fit marry you.Marry him with or without job
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by HisRib(f): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders: I can understand OP your reason for this post. If na you dey that picture, why would you have consideration who to marry. Even if the guy get no job and no money, he is a blessing to you because I no know who fit marry you.Marry him with or without job

Excuse me? What does looks/appearance have to do with marrying a jobless man?
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by HisRib(f): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
alutacontinua: I will wait till he gets a job!

I agree with you 100%!
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by niyoni: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe: Yes, provided he's not lazy and searching for a job.
Hey baby, are u sure?
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by slimming: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
who is a jobless by the way?
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by HisRib(f): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
slimming: who is a jobless by the way?

A person without a job. In other words, an individual without an income.
Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by cindyrella(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
Dygeasy: A jobless man shouldn't even propose
I agree!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Marry A Jobless Man? by StObaino1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Even if she agrees to Marry me, I won't accept that?

Where's ur dignity when u can't provide for ur family. It u loose ur job its a different issue.

Imagine washing and cleaning up when she leaves for work then making sure food is ready before she's back....maybe some day she will tell u ur food is too salty hehehe.

Pls I wanna be the head as it should be and not the tail.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / What A Couple! / Hi Lovers, If You're In A Long Distance relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.