Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? (6038 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: 200K naira is like $1000 what the hell man, for one date You might be the biggest mugu on earth.... i remove the crown.

You still get to keep the watermellon balls for manning the hell up tho... give those hoes at least 50K to help because 200k naira is just too much.

bro, i aint no mugu mehn, tot they were my friends, and i wasn't doin all that to entice them or make them fall for me. I do spend much more with my male folks once in a while, but i am not a careless spender, cos i make much more in a day
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

bro, i aint no mugu mehn, tot they were my friends, and i wasn't doin all that to entice them or make them fall for me. I do spend much more with my male folks once in a while, but i am not a careless spender, cos i make much more in a day
guy,EFCC dey find u ocheesy
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2013
Kaxmytex:
+1
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: What kind of food where your ordering to get a bill like that?

jollof rice/fried rice with gizzard/ croaker fish/ beef, some of which i have never tasted before and each plate cost about 5k
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2013
how much do they sell vodka over there? over here its like $15 a bottle for the cheap stuff

I dont understand how they charged you so much for jallof rice and beef
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2013
tellwsdom:

Guy, tell me where you carry them go and wetin dem chop, wey amount to 150k??.....Im too old to be used by one sweet mouth dude on NL..You fit never chop since yesterday night so undecided angry angry

go up and read all my post all over again
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: how much do they sell vodka over there? over here its like $15 a bottle for the cheap stuff

I dont understand how they charged you so much for jallof rice and beef

vodka is 7,500 bucks bro, and imagine the cheap gin (vodka) they felt they were in the scheme of things
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2013
Kaxmytex:

lol....na u sabi
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2013
Lwkmd....oboy, make I send my acct number It seems you dont know how to use money!! The 'worst' I could spend on strangers is #2000 regardless their number!!!!!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2013
greygoose grin i would have slapped dat hoe
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2013
No lady has commented here so far, and i want to hear what the ladies have to say, or @tellwisdom, are u a lady? undecided just curious
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by andyanders: 9:24am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

well thanks, as i felt better dumpin their asses there. I could have paid off the bills yesterday, but u need to see how they were all acting, some pinging, some callin their BF right before my very eyes, and even the babe i invited booked an appointment with another guy that same evenin, which i'm sure was the reason they wanted me to go. They never acted like i was there, they were just like i am their meal ticket, and guess what bro, i have never done this kind of thing before, but this fo0ls went overboard

Good for them. Done it on two ladies who acted foolishly and paid them back by allowing them make orders in a nite club and took excuse and vanished. she called I told her I never placed orders, you did.I learnt someone came and paid for them.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by tellwsdom: 9:25am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru: No lady has commented here so far, and i want to hear what the ladies have to say, or @tellwisdom, are u a lady? undecided just curious

I be confirm guy, BRODA....
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2013
Strauskhan1: Lwkmd....oboy, make I send my acct number It seems you dont know how to use money!! The 'worst' I could spend on strangers is 200k regardless their number!!!!!

bro i do not spend that much money, but that was ok, and remember, it was 75k initially, but i had to double it just so it will be too much for them to pay, not because i initially wanted to spend that much on them.

And remember i invited just one girl, who would have just had maybe a plate of rice and maybe a soft, and that wont cost much, but she came with her friends, and that was where the problem started. Normally i wont let them eat more than 10k, but because i wanted them to suffer, i made them ask for whatever they wanted just so they can feel the pain and my beef towards them. If they had ordered much more, i would have allowed them, not because i would have been happy payin, but its goin to give me joy seein them sweat their asses out to pay the bills. I am not a careless spender, just want to teach some fo0ls some lessons, but i still can pay if i want to. Hope u understand?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2013
tellwsdom:

I be confirm guy, BRODA....

correct...chop knuckle
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders:

Good for them. Done it on two ladies who acted foolishly and paid them back by allowing them make orders in a nite club and took excuse and vanished. she called I told her I never placed orders, you did.I learnt someone came and paid for them.

ur chicks own is even good, but i doubt if any sane man would bail any chick out with that kinda money. I wanted them to eat much more, and maybe take-away so that their bill will be very high, but i just had to leave them at 150k. Next time when they are goin on any date/mission, they should have some good amount of money and place orders wisely and make sure they have their own money to pay the bills just incase
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by MissFab(f): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2013
undecided @ op...hmm dis ur story is a blatant lie. Who dash u 70k Ω̴̩̩̩̥ pls wahts d name of d star hotel u took them to? Ω̴̩̩̩̥ to give d girl 200gees?? What is ur income? Guess u jus came here to brag. Empty vessels make d most noise shaa
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2013
MissFab!:
undecided @ op...hmm dis ur story is a blatant lie. Who dash u 70k Ω̴̩̩̩̥ pls wahts d name of d star hotel u took them to? Ω̴̩̩̩̥ to give d girl 200gees?? What is ur income? Guess u jus came here to brag. Empty vessels make d most noise shaa

re-read my posts girl before u conclude. I didn't just go there to spend such amount, but i had such money in my car to pay, i just wanted the bills to accumulate so that they will pay it and not me, ok. Gerrit....
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2013
Na for where me dey find loan you wan spend 200k ontop mgbeke dem. Dude make I no vex for you o. grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by munmight(f): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2013
[b][/b] bloody liar like you should park well!!!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2013
munmight: [b][/b] bloody liar like you should park well!!!

i just wished u were one of those ladies, by now u will be in the hotel kitchen washin dishes. Have u not seen hotels where a plate of food cost 10k, anyway i do not blame u this cheap okrika-wearin mama-put-choppin two-left-legged ngbeke.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2013
fresh_dude: Na for where me dey find loan you wan spend 200k ontop mgbeke dem. Dude make I no vex for you o. grin

spend ke! Bros as dem get plans me get plans too
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by andyanders: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

ur chicks own is even good, but i doubt if any sane man would bail any chick out with that kinda money. I wanted them to eat much more, and maybe take-away so that their bill will be very high, but i just had to leave them at 150k. Next time when they are goin on any date/mission, they should have some good amount of money and place orders wisely and make sure they have their own money to pay the bills just incase
My brother, you did well. Nothing do you. Forget anything anybody will say. Even in developed world, if a lady is coming out, she comes out with her own money and pays her bills. Unless you want to pick her bills.
I took a girl to a fast food joint, parked the car and went to a rest room to take care and I asked her to order something for herself, before I stepped out, this girl ordered 5 packed rice, 8 meat pies,juice and all sorts of things and when I got to the counter, I was given a bill and I asked who ordered and she told me she did, I now asked her if for who and who, she said she wanted to go home with it, I now told her there, that if there was crises in her home and orderd the lady at the counter that I wasn't gonna pay cus she was trying to take advantage of me and I asked the lady to giver her for just 2 of each of the items she ordered.
I no send you cus na my money and you cannot sit and take advantage of me. I am not a Sugar Daddy.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2013
I have read this story somewhere before undecided
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders:
My brother, you did well. Nothing do you. Forget anything anybody will say. Even in developed world, if a lady is coming out, she comes out with her own money and pays her bills. Unless you want to pick her bills.
I took a girl to a fast food joint, parked the car and went to a rest room to take care and I asked her to order something for herself, before I stepped out, this girl ordered 5 packed rice, 8 meat pies,juice and all sorts of things and when I got to the counter, I was given a bill and I asked who ordered and she told me she did, I now asked her if for who and who, she said she wanted to go home with it, I now told her there, that if there was crises in her home and orderd the lady at the counter that I wasn't gonna pay cus she was trying to take advantage of me and I asked the lady to giver her for just 2 of each of the items she ordered.
I no send you cus na my money and you cannot sit and take advantage of me. I am not a Sugar Daddy.

you too correct jor. Imagine this hungry ones, if they had all shared a bottle of chamdor, it would have been fair enough, or maybe advised me to take them to a cheaper place, or even made me smile at least all tru, i would have managed to help them, but it was clear they came for a mission,n their plan was to frustrate me and as a baddest guy, i countered such mission.

Bros u too much jare, and me no send anybody one day
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2013
nikkyshyne: I have read this story somewhere before undecided

post the link oofl (rearrange the last word)
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2013
Got things to do, see u all later....and me think i aint helpin no shiiit azz babes
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

post the link oofl (rearrange the last word)
Lol @ rearrange
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by CocoSprinkles(f): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2013
Ok, I thot u said in ur 1st post dat u made up ur mind to leave dem when u went to fetch d bills from the car but ur now saying dat u had no intentions of paying and u had it in mind to leave dem while dey were racking ur bills high! I don't gerrit!

Whatever d case maybe, I think u shud just leave it as it is. D girls have learnt a big lesson of a lifetime. Except u want to keep ur friendship wit d gal, den u can contact her n make amends. Its totally up to u if u wanna b friends n spend dat amount of money on dat kinda chiq, who used d pretense of love to get to u, hoping to suck u dry wit her friends. And it was rily rude of dem to take ur presence for granted by booking other men in front of u. Moreover u ve a fiancée so keep to urself.

But in d first place u shud ve taken dat calibre of chiqs to d razz-iest joint in ur town, dat wud ve smack dem in d face still but u've mind sha. One way or d other some1 wud ve bcom a mugu dat day, and it wasn't u.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2013
Bobo. U get mouth! O lenu bi pistol. I like ya style dioooe! But.. U for pick ur phone begin shower d geh wiv Holyfield curse na! Infact, u for ask if u fit help am call hin Pupsi. Fecking Vampires!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2013
munmight: [b][/b] bloody liar like you should park well!!!
See dem! Awoof dey run belle type, it dey pain u? Whoooooooo! Omo eleba!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by dazz661(f): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2013
I see no reason why a responsible human being would act in such manner, Are they the only hungry girls on planet earth?
Many guys guys have complained about this vulturish act of some girls and itz quite shameful.
@ OP, Ʊ should have taken them to a cheaper place to eat, cuz I don't think those girls will be able to afford that amount of money to foot the bills.Or Ʊ can as well send her part (out of your own good will)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hello JULY! / Pls Oh...can Anyone Explain What Are All These? (pic) / Run From Those Loan App Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.