Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd (5773 Views)

He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress / Boyfrnd And Girlfrnd Matters / What Will You Do If Your Girlfrnd Wears This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by Richard6(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2013
I have always desired to have an hausa girl, whether she is a muslim or not as a girl friend. I think they are far better than igbo or yoruba chicks that know nothing but only unfaithfulness.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by bethnals: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2013
go to Kano or Katsina cool
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by numericalguy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
hediot boi. What kind of yoruba or ibo girls have you been dating? go and date real ibo or yoruba girls and u'l see faithfulness

Mchewww.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by freecocoa(f): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
And why haven't you boarded a bus heading to Maiduguri?
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by nobniger: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
They're easy to unmasked. Happy hunting

Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by xynerise: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Bloody Paedophile. You are just interested in marrying their kids cos its legal over there. Mtcheww
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by tashanja(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Chai, see correct bobi, ah for this kind thing I fit risk freecoca advise O! wink
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Shey u go fit see ur babe face, dis wan wey dem dey cover face lyk boko haram hw u go take knw say no b man u wan date grin
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
You are in for a big trouble. By the time you are amputated don't come here and rant oo.
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2013
Go to Maidugiri tongue.
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by totalbaby(f): 1:49am On Mar 07, 2013
grin grin grin
devon_boss: Shey u go fit see ur babe face, dis wan wey dem dey cover face lyk boko haram hw u go take knw say no b man u wan date grin
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by pleep(m): 3:22am On Mar 07, 2013
Same here OP!

Were did you get that pic nobniger?
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by tashanja(m): 3:28am On Mar 07, 2013
devon_boss: Shey u go fit see ur babe face, dis wan wey dem dey cover face lyk boko haram hw u go take knw say no b man u wan date grin

Abeg, see correct bobbi, you dey talk of face; besides, which kind man fit get chesticles like dis? wink
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by Richard6(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Who says I care? I stil wish to have one as my gf pls. A good muslim is better than a good christian, they are more commited, more sincere and more faithful. Am not saying this because am a muslim, am a CHRISTIAN. All thses things hausa people do are not done by a commited muslim, a good and a commited muslim cannot hurt a fly, you people should stop being sentimemtal please.
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by Richard6(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2013
nobniger: They're easy to unmasked. Happy hunting
If someone should upload the nude pics of Igbos and yorubas here, don't be surprised your cousin might be among them. Talking about nudity, don't compare igbos/yorubas with hausas because igbo/yorubas are expert in it and they are not even ashamed to leave their faces for the public to see.
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by pleep(m): 7:18am On Mar 07, 2013
Richard.:

Who says I care? I stil wish to have one as my gf pls. A good muslim is better than a good christian, they are more commited, more sincere and more faithful. Am not saying this because am a muslim, am a CHRISTIAN. All thses things hausa people do are not done by a commited muslim, a good and a commited muslim cannot hurt a fly, you people should stop being sentimemtal please.
You are completely right.. nowadays Christianity is all talk. Especilly when it come to sexuality.

If at all possible i am going to find me a muslim wife... i'm sure my momma will understand grin
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by numericalguy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Richard.:

If someone should upload the nude pics of Igbos and yorubas here, don't be surprised your cousin might be among them. Talking about nudity, don't compare igbos/yorubas with hausas because igbo/yorubas are expert in it and they are not even ashamed to leave their faces for the public to see.

There's a huge difference between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian, Muslims typically cloth themselves. Besides, northern Christian girls have no serious qualms about nudity..
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by 4words: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
this is interesting... I tink Richard is convincing.
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by babsomotde(m): 4:02am On Mar 15, 2013
That's your opinion. Go to Borno or Maiduguri or Kano. Just stay at the junction that bombs are easily planted and you will see sexy 7 virgins awaiting you. Bros, better twice but if you still want hausa, then get ready for anything that comes out. Just be yourself. That's all. Shikena!!!
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by MeAboki(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
@OP:
As you wish, I will also pray that no Muslim/Hausa girl accepts you because they as Muslims are forbidden to marry (let alone date) outside the religion of Islam.
Pls stay away from them, do not approach them and corrupt them with your ungodly ways.
However, should you do that and get caught, it would not displease me at all to hear that those boko boys had indeed sliced you're blokos in three.
A trial may convince you, foolish boy. angry
Re: I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd by bethnals: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Me_Aboki: @OP:
As you wish, I will also pray that no Muslim/Hausa girl accepts you because they as Muslims are forbidden to marry (let alone date) outside the religion of Islam.
Pls stay away from them, do not approach them and corrupt them with your ungodly ways.
However, should you do that and get caught, it would not displease me at all to hear that those boko boys had indeed sliced you're blokos in three.
A trial may convince you, foolish boy. angry

hahaha. Maybe he is muslim? and If not maybe one Hausa girl can convert him? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Guy For Being Too Nice, Read What Her Friend Did / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Handsome Guy / Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive Hip And Big Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.