Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress (2304 Views)

Man Wearing A Jumper Having Sex With Girlfrnd In Middle Of A PAVEMENT (PICTURES) / Who Is At Fault? Touching Story Of A Man Who Lost His Girlfrnd because He Was Broke / Should He Have Sex With His Girlfrnd Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by peeparty(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
....So guys let me share a little secret about mua.am really dis bad shot dude daht likes#advance in age#maturited kind of .....

Some days ago decided to go on a date with her car'our car'.on geting there we sat down and the waitress came around and asked me'WHAT WILL YOUR AUNTY lIKE TO EAT'?the rest is history.

Guys what would be your actions or reactions if you found yoursef in such poo.
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by dharay99: 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
0p, stop hunting for suger mummies
u dey hear...

Yhu see urslf. grin

1 Like

Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Neduzze5(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2015
dharay99:
0p, stop hunting for suger mummies
u dey hear...

Yhu see urslf. grin

Yhu still dey alive so?
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by dharay99: 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

Yhu still dey alive so?
IFA has d best answer to dat.
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by prettyjo(f): 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
couldn't decipher what the op actually typed there. can someone be of help?
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
prettyjo:
couldn't decipher what the op actually typed there.
can someone be of help?
haha. He meant his girlfriend is actually
His sugar mummy sad

1 Like

Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by prettyjo(f): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
His sugar mummy sad
lolzzzz.thanks.

the first two lines shaa..
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Cutest001(f): 12:36pm On May 28, 2015
prettyjo:
can someone be of help?
Let me translate in my own language and understanding

E say e carry e babe ye old and ugly like e aunty go out on a date.
When they reach there the waiter asked what his "aunty" will eat?....
He also said he drove the old lady's car there.....
In a nutshell, the poster told us that he likes them old, rich and ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by dharay99: 12:37pm On May 28, 2015
prettyjo:
can someone be of help?
yhu need help sha... undecided
Its on its way u hear.
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
Did they fight
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Cutest001(f): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Did they fight
No they did not fight...
The woman had a bleeding heart and stormed out of the restaurant..
The OP had to take a bus home without eating ... Thank god he had transport fare..
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by omoelu1(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:

Let me translate in my own language and understanding

E say e carry e babe ye old and ugly like e aunty go out on a date.
When they reach there the waiter asked what his "aunty" will eat?....
He also said he drove the old lady's car there.....
In a nutshell, the poster told us that he likes them old, rich and ugly
Heheh!!! See analysis.
Na wa o
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 28, 2015
prettyjo:
can someone be of help?
he went out on a date with a girl and the waitress asked him.. "what will you AUNT like to eat?".. what's odd there is that the attendant refer to her babe as "aunty".. misinterpreting that the babe is older than the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 28, 2015
Lollllllllllzzzzzzz buhahahahahahahahahahahhahah this tory funny die....
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:

No they did not fight...
The woman had a bleeding heart and stormed out of the restaurant..
The OP had to take a bus home without eating ... Thank god he had transport fare..
Wait!

Do you eat glass?
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
Mehn..that waitress..
Maybe that was what she and her fellow waitreSses had gossiped about
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by MzLaurel(f): 5:38pm On May 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
His sugar mummy sad

Lol.
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Asuokaa: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
i laugh tire...so u and akin and paw paw r relatives grin grin grin
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
Buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaa!!! So funny!
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by peeparty(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
Asuokaa:
i laugh tire...so u and akin and paw paw r relatives grin grin grin
yes oo I be dwarf oo
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Cutest001(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wait!

Do you eat glass?
No I don't... the picture just got me laughing
Re: He Took His Girlfrnd Out And The Waitress by Afrok(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
Sorry op, i don't do "poo" so i don't think i'll find myself in such "poo"...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion / Do U Enjoy Licking Sweet With Its Wrapper? / Check Out This Female Protest Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.