Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,010 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

A Thread For Nairaland Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Nairaland Virgins (5541 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by samzzycash(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Everyday i see people talking about their sexcapades on nairaland,some people are honorary members of the Vaseline crew association of nairaland..i wonder if there are no virgins guys on nairaland . if you are a virgin share your experience on how you have been coping with peer pressure.
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2016
I'm here to indulge myself with the virgins... grin

Oya, come down y'all here... I wanna read ur stowwiez... tongue
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Presh900(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2016
been there ,done that
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by makelove2m(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2016
If you are virgin, i dont think you have any biz in NL
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Presh900(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2016
samzzycash:
Everyday i see people talking about their sexcapades on nairaland,some people are honorary members of the Vaseline crew association of nairaland..i wonder if there are no virgins guys on nairaland . if you are a virgin share your experience on how you have been coping with peer pressure.
. Op why not first share urz
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by samzzycash(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2016
Presh900:
. Op why not first share urz
the experience too much no be small
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Rexhenrex(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2016
present...aint no peer pressure shit! I so detest sex so i don't have anu challenge been a virgin sex kinda disgust as i can't imagine my self getting naked in front of the opposite sex....ouch gross!
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by samzzycash(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I'm here to indulge myself with the virgins... grin

Oya, come down y'all here... I wanna read ur stowwiez... tongue
i know you will be the first to get here..
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2016
undecidedvirgins have no experience thats why they are virgins in the first place. so which xperience they won share.

Team virgin .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Presh900(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
samzzycash:
the experience too much no be small
i have all the time in the galaxy
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
samzzycash:
i know you will be the first to get here..

Hahahahhaaha... Oya, tell me who doesn't like virgins?
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by EmperorLee(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I....
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2016
What are virgins doing here?, some threads would have deflowered you before the main thing. grin
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by THEcolorGREEN: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2016
It's not been easy, I've come to realise women are so domineering in the bedroom, they start from simple kiss to handling my jeans trying to unzip it and i'm like WTF we just agreed small romance not this.

I've lost many girls due to my belief that sex is strictly for married couples & I don't regret It one bit.

To think one dosed my food with weed and tried sexing me during my lazy high I just laughed because she obviously thought virgins don't do drugs? Picture her shock when I brushed her off with laughter n brute force and assumed the fetal position.

Woke up and she wasn't in the room, she'd left me in her own lodge to prolly go get diick elsewhere. Sluts!

Well that's my truth.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
EmperorLee:

I....

Hahhahaa. Coz ur not? cheesy grin

But honestly, they are fun to be with... Shy, naive, but willing to try... Juz push the right button..

[size=30pt]I LOVE VIRGINS[/size]
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Rexhenrex(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

you seriously like virgins?
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Piercedclit1(f): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2016
THEcolorGREEN:
It's not been easy, I've come to realise women are so domineering in the bedroom, they start from simple kiss to handling my jeans trying to unzip it and i'm like WTF we just agreed small romance not this.

I've lost many girls due to my belief that sex is strictly for married couples & I don't regret It one bit.

To think one dosed my food with weed and tried sexing me during my lazy high I just laughed because she obviously thought virgins don't do drugs? Picture her shock when I brushed her off with laughter n brute force and assumed the fetal position.

Woke up and she wasn't in the room, she'd left me in her own lodge to prolly go get diick elsewhere. Sluts!

Well that's my truth.

undecided ana asi
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by EmperorLee(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahaa. Coz ur not? cheesy grin

But honestly, they are fun to be with... Shy, naive, but willing to try... Juz push the right button..

I LOVE VIRGINS

Willing to try huh? You are the adventurous type yeah? grin
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by jonaifame22(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
My brother it has not been easy, buh we bless the lord!
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
you seriously like virgins?

Yes ooo... I don't like men who experienced sex already... Most of them are worthless.. grin
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2016
EmperorLee:

Willing to try huh? You are the adventurous type yeah? grin

wink wink wink juz say ma name baby...
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Piercedclit1(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2016
# :DTeamanalvirgin ✅
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by EmperorLee(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaha.. grin. Tell me more.
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by aylagos(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
I don't think there is any experience or may be am shy to put it cos I want to do it with a virgin too grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Presh900(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

. whah abt Secondary Vee's ?? smiley smiley cheesy
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by samzzycash(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2016
supergata:
undecidedvirgins have no experience thats why they are virgins in the first place. so which xperience they won share.

Team virgin .
abeg no say that o I remember the day me and one girl dey house in a rented apartment her parents no dey house and mine no dey house,as a phone freak wey I be i no get time dey watch film.na so this girl came with a disk and said she one watch.. Na so i insert am for DVD, and behold na blue film i saw..i no kuku mind as i dey busy with my phone and she sat beside me placing her hand on my shoulder..few minutes later she started sounding like a demon possessed pikin, and started moving her bres in a circular motion.. Na then I realize say devil won use this girl, before I know she don put hands on my lap reaching for my prick without thinking twice i tear am hot slap that left her nose releasing akanmu, I told next time she try that i will report to her parents, she just rushed out and never return..Till we left that house anytime she see me she go dey hiss..I never regret my action till today. PROUD VIRGIN..

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by sinaj(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Rexhenrex:
present...aint no peer pressure shit! I so detest sex so i don't have anu challenge been a virgin sex kinda disgust as i can't imagine my self getting naked in front of the opposite sex....ouch gross!
cute boo boo

Funny post grin
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Presh900:
. whah abt Secondary Vee's ?? smiley smiley cheesy

Uuummm.. It depends... But still I prefer virgins..
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Rexhenrex(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes ooo... I don't like men who experienced sex already... Most of them are worthless.. grin
lol,hope is as a husby and not b.f?
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
jonaifame22:
My brother it has not been easy, buh we bless the lord!
taaaaah!

Wot are u doing in this thread grin
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
samzzycash:
abeg no say that o I remember the day me and one girl dey house in a rented apartment her parents no dey house and mine no dey house,as a phone freak wey I be i no get time dey watch film.na so this girl came with a disk and said she one watch.. Na so i insert am for DVD, and behold na blue film i saw..i no kuku mind as i dey busy with my phone and she sat beside me placing her hand on my shoulder..few minutes later she started sounding like a demon possessed pikin, and started moving her bres in a circular motion.. Na then I realize say devil won use this girl, before I know she don put hands on my lap reaching for my prick without thinking twice i tear am hot slap that left her nose releasing akanmu, I told next time she try that i will report to her parents, she just rushed out and never return..Till we left that house anytime she see me she go dey hiss..I never regret my action till today. PROUD VIRGIN..

I wanna meet u... I like ur story... kiss
Re: A Thread For Nairaland Virgins by samzzycash(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

i have to be careful,you go disvirgin me one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Looking Forward To Valentine's Day? / Checkout What A Nairalander Prepared For His Bae To Mark Her Birthday / After Doing 8rounds With Me He Refuses To Pay Me, 19yrs Girl Beg Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.