Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church (42774 Views)

I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand / Should Pastors Tell Their followers Not To Tithe If They Now Realised The Truth? / Lies Pentecostal Pastors Tell Direct From The Pulpit. END TIME PREACHERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
playah P: A girl got bitten by a cat in her dream and she died instantly!!....... I seriously wondered... Who did the girl tell?.... Pastors though!
LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by jhydebaba(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
U know whether na the pastor himself organised the robbery incidentcheesy ok' na motivation sha.

What amuse me the most is the type of sweet songs played during offering collections cheesy all na motivation.

My pastor told us about a woman who was poor. She had little money on her on one anniversary day that'll not be enough for offering (I marvel at how many times some churches collect offering sef). The pastor said she danced and danced and dropped all the money she had. She left the church fast so that nobody would notice thay she does not have money to drop. As she was going, she hit her leg on a nylon bag that was full of money (pastor sef no fit advice say make she carry the money go police station cuz of 10% cheesy), she carried it n the rest is history. "That was her blessing for dropping all that she had" the pastor would echo.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
phreakabit:

This is obviously a lie. . . . . The smart ones will see right through it. Next time try to make your lies seem a little bit realer, and not so comical. Honestly, no sane, right thinking [size=18pt] ADULT[/size], emphasis on adult, could cite such example. . . . Not because of the moral implications, but because it is utterly stup*d and highly unbelievable.
How do you know is a lie? maybe you was part of the armed robber crew....
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
i wanna advise our pastors MALACHI 3:10 is just OK....pls cos many business sites are making hell lot of money and profit from this anti-tithe agents and their posts....

1 Like

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
An olodo but prayerful student went in for an exam,
He couldn't answer any question and didn't want to copy.
During the marking, the lecturer kept putting ? (Question marks)
The recorder counted each as 7 instead of nil.
At d end, d guy got an A. 77

2 Likes

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by oddy4real(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
dayokanu: I have heard Pastors who told us a man came to revival 5ft 9 tall and he left 6ft 2

I have heard a pastor wanting to drink tea closed his eyes to pray and his tea became half full after opening his eyes when he wondered God told me "Didnt you invite me to come and join you"

Also Pastor who drove on empty tank for 300miles

Also a pastor who healed someone blind from birth as evidence they asked him what colour was this and he said BLUE. Question How can someone blind know Blue colour?

Moral: Don't be a learner
When you aint chastising GEJ and PDP, you are sensible, just like now
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
jhydebaba: U know whether na the pastor himself organised the robbery incidentcheesy ok' na motivation sha.

What amuse me the most is the type of sweet songs played during offering collections cheesy all na motivation.

My pastor told us about a woman who was poor. She had little money on her on one anniversary day that'll not be enough for offering (I marvel at how many times some churches collect offering sef). The pastor said she danced and danced and dropped all the money she had. She left the church fast so that nobody would notice thay she does not have money to drop. As she was going, she hit her leg on a nylon bag that was full of money (pastor sef no fit advice say make she carry the money go police station cuz of 10% cheesy), she carried it n the rest is history. "That was her blessing for dropping all that she had" the pastor would echo.
Lol ive never heard this one before...is this true?
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by SwitnessA(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
All na wash. Grabing my woman's b**by grin
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by premlove(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
lecturerdabo: Yes I ve heard that story and also believe it is possible cos God works in mysterious ways that is why His ways are not our ways.
uncle u can lie
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by schorlbone(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
@OP e be like say u be learnerundecided
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by markingday(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
Even as an atheist, I would have moved to the left. Why would I be honest in such a situation?

42nd.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2013
schorlbone: @OP e be like say u be learnerundecided
Me? try again....
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
markingday: Even as an atheist, I would have moved to the left. Why would I be honest in such a situation?

42nd.
LOl thats what i was even thinking...who in hell would not move..

1 Like

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by SIRKOL(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wether dis story is true or a lie if we are christians we know wat is right n lets try nd do it..a ten %percent i dont belv is asking 4 too much 4rm d one who provided d whole 100%..afterall no 1 is forcing u 2 pay its a decission u make on ur own......Nd 4 u who pasted dis topic i pray u dont enta a bus were u will witness live wat d pastor is saying.....

1 Like

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by schorlbone(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Imanuelle: An olodo but prayerful student went in for an exam,
He couldn't answer any question and didn't want to copy.
During the marking, the lecturer kept putting ? (Question marks)
The recorder counted each as 7 instead of nil.
At d end, d guy got an A. 77
how does this relate to the topic And how does it reduce the prize of GARRI

1 Like

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by cheleku(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Logicboy03: Wasnt it Adeboye who calimed that he drove for miles on an empty tank?

#Fake pastor stories

coincidentally, the crux of his devotional teaching today was on blasphemy. Seems he knew you'd be foolishly attacking.Put a bridle on your tongue.
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Costa2000(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
story
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by damola311: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
playah P: A girl got bitten by a cat in her dream and she died instantly!!....... I seriously wondered... Who did the girl tell?.... Pastors though!

Another bitch learner!!!.........ao yọ̥
ũ take hear am also?
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by yuzedo: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
dayokanu: I have heard Pastors who told us a man came to revival 5ft 9 tall and he left 6ft 2

I have heard a pastor wanting to drink tea closed his eyes to pray and his tea became half full after opening his eyes when he wondered God told me "Didnt you invite me to come and join you"

Also Pastor who drove on empty tank for 300miles

Also a pastor who healed someone blind from birth as evidence they asked him what colour was this and he said BLUE. Question How can someone blind know Blue colour?

playah P: A girl got bitten by a cat in her dream and she died instantly!!....... I seriously wondered... Who did the girl tell?...
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
cheleku:

coincidentally, the crux of his devotional teaching today was on blasphemy. Seems he knew you'd be foolishly attacking.Put a bridle on your tongue.

When did pastors become holy figures that one can commit blasphemy against them?

Do you worship God or your MOG?

Brainwashed sheep.

Adebayo is man like me not a god

4 Likes

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by christophem1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Logicboy03: Wasnt it Adeboye who calimed that he drove for miles on an empty tank?

#Fake pastor stories

well, u believe that a ordinary circus magician can bring out rabbit out a hat but u don't believe God can also empower U to do miracles...! I have Bigger Testimonies than that one sef... so better ask for forgiveness cos All Men will account for every evil words spoken

1 Like

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Les: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Am gladly saying my tithe, oya go and hug transformer.....
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
christophem1:

well, u believe that a ordinary circus magician can bring out rabbit out a hat but u don't believe God can also empower U to do miracles...! I have Bigger Testimonies than that one sef... so better ask for forgiveness cos All Men will account for every evil words spoken

I'm an atheist and do not believe in God. Talkless of your fake miracles and testimonies.

When God heals an amputee call me.

Click the first link in ma signature
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
lecturerdabo: Yes I ve heard that story and also believe it is possible cos God works in mysterious ways that is why His ways are not our ways.

Lecturer,great words.Meanwhile,did you buy that Beetle from Smartchoice?
I no see una brakelight again.
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by obidaddy: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2013

fool dt s why Nigeria s d way it is because u guys dont want 2 be independent n sceintific minded. all u fools know is 2 use d latest electronic gadgets bt cant do anytin positive wt ur heads undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by schorlbone(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
SIR KOL!:
Wether dis story is true or a lie if we are christians we know wat is right n lets try nd do it..a ten %percent i dont belv is asking 4 too much 4rm d one who provided d whole 100%..afterall no 1 is forcing u 2 pay its a decission u make on ur own......Nd 4 u who pasted dis topic i pray u dont enta a bus were u will witness live wat d pastor is saying.....
??
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by phreakabit(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

How do you know is a lie? maybe you was part of the armed robber crew....

Simple! You aren't smart enough to come up with a convincing lie! You are like 30 seconds "slower" than a camel sloth. . . . When it's asleep.
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
[size=16pt]why is it that topics about christianity that make front page are mostly to ridicule, but islamic posts are the ones that promote islam. Who are those that bring this topics to the fp? [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ada Nri1: [size=16pt]why is it that topics about christianity that make front page are mostly to ridicule, but islamic posts are the ones that promote islam. Who are those that bring this topics to the fp? [/size]

That is a lie.

Many pro-christian threads reach the front page. Adeboye's sermon, TB Joshua etc.

Unfortuantely, the most irrelevant islamic threads make front page.
Re: Funny Stories Pastors Tell In Church by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
OH MY GOD! Do we see where these subtle, false doctrine preachers are now leading people to. Oh Lord!
Christians all over Nairaland and beyond, we must arise and take charge.

To everyone: please beware who u listen to and the threads u feed on. False doctrines, as was prophesied, often don't come blatantly as opposites of the truth.
They often come as slight, subtle deviation from the accurate truth of the Word, shrouded in sound and acceptable reasoning(whoever tot healthcare wld be the tool for the dispensing of the mark of the beast)

Guard ur heart. Test all spirits. Only u are responsible and accountable for ur soul.

As for me, no more following questionable threads on NL's religion section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Entire Family / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.