Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (550543 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2013
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2013
*lost pace, unfolded* :-/
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2013
princesa: *lost pace, unfolded* undecided

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by princesa(f): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

undecided undecided undecided

i unfollowed the thread, get it now?sad
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2013
princesa:

i unfollowed the thread, get it now?sad

Could have gotten it if you hade not represented it this way

princesa: *lost pace, unfolded* :-/

Sowie grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Lol..................Flow U's The Best
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francuiz: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Kai flowey. LWTMB
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 001solar(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°º‎​L☺Lº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Flow u know go kill person 4 here oooo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kwakwakwakwakwkwa, ouch! My rib is cracking, flow u wnt kil me o
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1231440/biography-foxybone-true-life-story

My new tale started in the right thread. Come and read your sorrows away!!!

God, I'm so bad in advertisement embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donifez(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Chai,Flowey don make me laugh wella ooh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
While Baba Jay is dying,u ppl still av d gut to fight 4 meat.....omo,i fear u o
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Therock5555(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
grin Lmfao
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
flowey, iwo noni wink
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
"make una bring water na" Man shouted fidgety. His shouting didn't move me an inch, i just concentrated on getting more meat than Brainbox.

After the meat "challenge", this was the scores: Flow 3- Brainbox 5. I wasn't happy Brainbox got more meat than me.

Like the cliche goes, "like minds, reason alike". I and Brainbox were wise enough not to eat any of the meat, instead we kept them all in our pockets, in other not to arose suspicions.

Water was sprinkled on Baba jay, and he returned to the land of the living coughing.

We all sighed with relief that our most precious Baba jay had "resurected".

It was time to continue eating the delicious "Ofe Ogbono".

"i dey come make i go piss" Brainbox excused himself, "me sef wan go piss" i said instantly before i would turn out to be the scape goat.

Brainbox dashed out of the room with the speed of light, i followed. We both ran as if we were in a 100metre race. "thief!! Thief!! Catch them!! Ole!! Ndi oshi!!" were the voices i heard shouting from inside.

What we never knew was that a tragedy awaited us outside.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Alhassanu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
Laughed enough... My own don turn cry
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
LOL...............Flow Is The Baddest Guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mologi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Weitin fit tragedy wey go mak no update quick quik mazi-umuwanya

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by kristos(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Flow, u make me dey laugh like mumu for inside bus. People are staring at me, they must be thinking i am some psycho. Hahaaahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Jerry2i(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
See me see wahala o. people tink say i don kolo 4 my area.
Flow you are the Oga on top jare.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
flow...ya rockx.....ya gotta ludicrous story....cnt wait to hear d tragedy
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
.Buhahahahahahaha..see as laf wan finish my 1gig data to 1kilobyte ooo...hehehe..*mimicking florence*flowey dear..cld u pls giv us som more?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
We found nowhere convinient enough to seat and munch our meat but the Backyard.

We sat beside Kate's window. We brought out the meat, held it on our hands and was about to start eating it when i heard, "aaaaaah! Aaaaah!! U are almost there!! Harder!! Harder!! Aaaaaah" Kate was moaning noisily. Initially i thought it was from the Tv, maybe she was watching a B'lue f'ilm.

It was a B'lue f'ilm of course, a B'lue f'ilm with Kate acting the "lead role" and a pot bellied Man acting the "supporting role", while I and Brainbox were acting the role of "Waka pass".

The pot bellied Man was trying hard to satisfy Kate, all to no avail.

The Pot bellied Man that was old enough to be Kate's Dad was on top while Kate was below. Seeing Kate's succulent b'reast made my "Johnny bravo" stood at attention.

"harder!! Harder!! Harder!!" Kate the "Commander in Chief of bedmatics" commanded.

"Kate go kill person papa oh" i tot. From the corner of my eyes, i saw that Branbox was keenly watching the sex scene as if he was watching a movie in the Cinema.

We had practically forgotten we were holding meat in our hands.

"harder!! Harder!! Harder!!" the Commander in Chief commanded again. As i heard the word "harder" this time, my d'ick stood harder as if i was the one f''ucking her.

"harder!! Harder!! Harder!! Harder!!" the Commander in Chief commanded yet again pissing me off, because i couldn't imagine a lady Commanding me to give it to her "harder". I would simply give it to her "hardest".

"harder!! Harder!!" Commander Kate commanded even yet again, this time i couldn't help but said, "give the babe harder na" in a low voice.

I instantly felt like chewing back my words, but it had already flew to Kate's hearing. They already heard what i said.

There was instant silence both on their part and on our part. I tot we were safe. I was wrong, we weren't safe.

Kate stood up, removed the boiling ring from the bucket of water she left boiling.

"dis one wan go baf, dem don wayah her finish, she wan go baf hot water" so i tot.

And, "poooooaaaaaah!!" she poured the content of the bucket on us.

The water wasn't just hot, it was piping hot.

"chineke moh!! I don die oh!! Yeeeeeeh!!" I and Brainbox shouted and fled.

Meat wey we thief, we no even chop am sef.

8 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Omg! My ribs is hurting me
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Alhassanu(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hehehehehhehehe.... The other story na soup. Now na water. U suffer Oo

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hihihihihi! Sometime in d future it was soup! Bros u get carryover for stealth moves? Buh dat page 13 na killer for, choi! Dimkpa mmadu abuo na azo anu! Triggers some memories down here!
Abeg carry on oga flow, we dey gbadun you from bellow cz na u dey @ d top now grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mayor46(m): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=flow1759]"Flow na the site be dis, na me be the chief kponpkon officer, shebi una carry una work cloth come?" Man said as we got to a deserted bushy place. "we carry am na, na wetin dem wan build here sef?" Brainbox asked. "na big filling station na, and we go chop money here well well, because na me dey in charge here" Man said. "the woman wey dey build am her pekin dey abroad, her name na Madam Ifeoma, she dey come here everyday come supervise wetin we dey do and pay us our money after work" Man said. "na she put me in charge of all the labourers wey dey work here. She go soon come sef" Man added.

We removed our clean clothes, put on our working clothes and sat down waiting for Madam Ifeoma.

Soon, a labourer came. He introduced himself as Igbakwambo. In Igbo language Igbakwambo means a hustling fellow. A name that sure befits him. He was stunted, muscular and fair in complexion.

Then came another labourer. Ochagbuorie was his name. In Igbo language Ochagbuorie means Someone that works "hard" and eats "harder" i.e Someone that spends his money on himself. He was sure spending his money on himself because he was wearing a fine perfume.

Ochagbuorie and Igbakwambo were not their real names but names they gave themselves because of the kponkpon job.

Madam Ifeoma came sooner than expected and Man told her that we were his friends, that we came to join the "white colar" job of kponkpon.

Work started. As Madam Ifeoma was instructing us on how the work for the day would be like, i caught a glimpse of how beautiful her face was. I never knew there was something more beautiful than her face behind her. Though she had some gray hair, facially, she was not all that old. She turned backing us and showing us how we were to cast the concrete. I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, rather i was staring at her "television shaped" a'ss. [/quote
flow...u just dey flow but na women go kill u u better go write am fown now
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Choi, i don miss gaan
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
4kizo: Omg! My ribs is hurting me

every time ur ribs dey hurt, make e no break oh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
make una help me ask mayor46 wetin him dey talk oh?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
flow1759:

every time ur ribs dey hurt, make e no break oh
Na u cos am nah
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Coldfaya(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
flow1759: make una help me ask mayor46 wetin him dey talk oh?

Who send am? now wey laff wan kpuff person naim person go rizin am? Omoh d hot water rest on una harder. Lmao.
Flow is u biko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.