Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549390 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MaziOmenuko: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2013
Chilling at my oga's thread.
Make I turn to reader, ee don tey!
#...stretches my face cap to cover my face totally...#

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2013
Gud morning all, hw una dy?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by clemiss(m): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Guy no waist time for this wan I dey wait ooo@flow grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2013
Flow keep on the good work man
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mologi(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Chilling at my oga's thread.
Na here u dey relax wen people dey wait 4 u in ur own tread[NYSC]
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2013
"ehn na me be Man, Man wey dey reason, na me reason out dis beans and yam wey una wan chop, if no be so, all of una for drink water and sleep with empty belle" A not too short and not too chubby guy introduced himself. "i be the Ibo boy wey grow up for Sokoto, even sultan of Sokoto know me sef" he added after arranging the plates of food on the floor. I instantly believed he grew up in Sokoto because his skin was as black as charcoal.

I knew all these guys as my church members, but i never knew them by their names, sometimes i always saw them with Pkc in church, but my relationship with them was just a "hello-hi" relationship. They were my friends from a distance that would soon turn my bosom friends, or so i tot.

Ozommiri could be interpreted in English to mean Riverside. Not up to 100metres behind our small lodge lies a river. The river was a tributary of the dreaded Otammiri River. And just in front of our lodge was the Ozommiri bus stop. So our lodge was called Ozommiri lodge.

We started to eat the very tasty Beans and yam. The formation was 2-2-2-1. A one man attacking formation, the one man attacking was Pkc. While the rest of us ate in two's. "Man wey dey reason!!" Snoop hailed "dis ur food make sense oh". I saw from the corner of my eyes that Baba Jay was eating with so much speed, despite the fact that the food was piping hot. "dis food no dey burn dis guy for mouth, abi him mouth na Ac?" i said that out of my mind's mouth.

"Baba jay u dey cheat me oh, i no go dey chop with u again oh" Man complained. "na me tell u say make u dey chop like woman? chop like man na, abi u dey fear?" Baba jay responded. "God forbid bad tin, if na to chop like u be man, i no wan be man, i wan be woman" Man said as he tried increasing his pace.

I had never lived in the same room with six guys all my life, so i was already savouring the Euphoria of the relationship.

Time to sleep, the bed was made. "na who go sleep for ground na?" Man asked. "Man just sleep for ground today abeg, tommorow we go write the timetable for people wey go dey sleep for ground" Pkc said. "dis house sef ehn? na every tin una dey write timetable for, to cook na timetable, to wash plate na timetable, to sweep house na timetable, to fetch water na timetable, now to sleep for bed una wan write timetable" Tega said. "e good na, so quarel no go dey na" Baba jay said.

We chatted a bit making roof raising noise before we started falling asleep one after the other.

I caught Insomnia that night, all i was thinking was the kind of funny house i would spend the next one year in.

I wished Brainbox had not slept so he would keep me company just as he always did when we were at Umunkoto, we would silently chat at the middle of the night. I never knew a non-stop "thundering" sound and a "killing" stench would keep me company that night.

5 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Emperortj93(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Chilling at my oga's thread.
**just walkin b d syd of flow's thread** *saw a very very familiar face** kai, no b mazi (king of literature section) b dat *run out to mobilize crowd* oya make una tak am go him thread sharpali so dat e go continue tori cus guys can't fit wait o... Btw dodorima to flowbaba and egede 2 al him fans
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2013
^^As una don chow beans finish, how stench no go keep you company? Lol
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by kcreal(f): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Chai! I don come late oooo.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ebamma(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2013
i dey gbadun your tori die, more garri to your stomach flow, abeg come update dis story i dey wait here for u like a waiter
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2013
Emperortj93: **just walkin b d syd of flow's thread** *saw a very very familiar face** kai, no b mazi (king of literature section) b dat *run out to mobilize crowd* oya make una tak am go him thread sharpali so dat e go continue tori cus guys can't fit wait o... Btw dodorima to flowbaba and egede 2 al him fans

Egede melody! So u be axe man? Omo egede!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by deesnipes(f): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bookmarked
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by beycitee(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
chai!!...i nearly miss the train oh.........oga flow u too much......
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bluediamond1(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oya now!!!flow where u @?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vera031(f): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Flowbaba i must say u re a very talented writer.i've been a silent follower all dis while. Guy u too much. Kip on flowing!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Dinmajudith: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ride on flow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fankasibe: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mazi, i don dey follow u like assasin from one thrend to another....... Ur write-up ar so on-point. Kudoz!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MaziOmenuko: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
fankasibe: Mazi, i don dey follow u like assasin from one thrend to another....... Ur write-up ar so on-point. Kudoz!!

Shhhh!!! No be my thread be dis nau! Oga flow go vex pursue me comot oh! Free me make I dey reader's section for now.

@flow, I no dat otammiri! Dreaded is an understatement. I once visited my friend at poly- Nekede: and during my stay, I ventured into the river and couldn't resist the appeal. Then I pulled my clothes, jumped in to take a swim. . .

Make I close mouth before ur ushers go chase me out of this thread!

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Splendblex(f): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
Flow we dey wait o....@mazi am not only an usher but am writin d names of noise makers cos oga flow doesn't like noise.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by beycitee(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
oga flow were u dey nah..........come continue to dey flow cos men dey wait...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by mysticgal(f): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
flow will you continue,if yes please do so,sharf sharf.lol
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Guyz, flow's wife dey labour room , so no story til further notice. Tnks
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
"braaaaaaaaa brooooo broooo braaaaaa braaaaaaaaa!!" was what i heard. To be sincere, i initially tot it was thunder or maybe someone was beating a drum outside. It was so loud that the big mattress we were lying on vibrated greatly. I turned left to take my first dose of the stench.

Baba Jay was lying by my left while Snoop was lying by my right, Brainbox was lying on the other mattress with Pkc and Tega. I suspected no other a'nus but Baba jay's a'nus for the fart "crime".

I inhaled the smell not only through my nose but also through my mouth because my mouth was ajar in astonishment. I was the only one awake, Pkc was even snoring. "braaaa braaaaaa braaaaa broooo!!" i heard another deafening fart. This time the vibrating effect on the mattress caused a force to pull me up. My stomach was spinning, not only was my stomach spinning, my eyes were spinning also. I felt Something dangling in my lower abdomen, was it my kidney? "yeeeeh! So naso mess go make person get kidney failure? God forbid!!" i said to myself "God! Man pekin go suffocate here oh, which kin smell be dis" i cried out with both hands on my nose.

The room was dark and hot, i couldn't see clearly. 10minutes later, the smell was gradually subsiding when, "braabraa braaabraa braaaabraaa" Baba Jay gave me another dose.

I hurriedly went close to the window in other to revive my already dying kidney. It was of no use because the smell had clouded not only the room, but outside.

"na me be Baba Jay, the only guy wey get award for Guiness book of record for the world best mess" i remembered how Baba Jay introduced himself. Indeed he deserved the Guiness book of records award for the world best fart, he also deserved to be given a Grammy award, because his fart was really Good music.

All the dose of stench i had inhaled made me "overdosed". It was like an elixir that cured the insomnia i had, making me sleep like a baby.

14 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Flowbaba me wan flex u ooo, hw e go be nah?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Josphine4good(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
Flow my baby u will not kill me with laughter,
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by skoloppy31(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Flow u too dey make sense,,and for MAZI I jst finish ma water based lubricant......both of una nah bomb..keep da ball rolling bro.......
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wizee: Flowbaba me wan flex u ooo, hw e go be nah?

how u want make e be na? Where u dey?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeoluwa2(f): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
Laffing myself to sleep.
grin grin grin flow is back ooh
Nice thread,having fun already
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yoyothefirst(f): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Oga Flow ride on but no forget to spice am bc na e be d groove oooo.As usual I tust u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by visita: 2:12am On Mar 08, 2013
Flow you are so so binatone (simply d best)
I laf sote i no know when me sef mess
Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by movmentish(m): 2:39am On Mar 08, 2013
So naso mess go make person get kidney failure? God forbid!!" i said to myself "God! Man pekin go suffocate here oh, which kin smell be dis" i cried out with both hands on my nose.
LMAO!!! Flow don com bak oh!!!

But shey knacking dey dis tori undecided
**follows thread any way,we go rugged am**
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 08, 2013
I dey feel ya oga flow,thumbs up man

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.