Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549357 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SexyDuby(f): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
Flow Flower Flowest.....Nyc work honey. Away match awaits u 2nyt!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
eletacharly: i can imagine wat wil happen to pkc.am smilin already

keep ur fingers crossed. U go laf tayah.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
SexyDuby: Flow Flower Flowest.....Nyc work honey. Away match awaits u 2nyt!

ok oh. And i promise to score plenty goals like Van parsie.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SexyDuby(f): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
flow1759:

ok oh. And i promise to score plenty goals like Van parsie.
And SexyDuby wins Flow in d away match....Score is 3-1. E don do o odawise, u go dance Efrebo like person wey him 3rd leg don woundjor
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2013
SexyDuby: And SexyDuby wins Flow in d away match....Score is 3-1. E don do o odawise, u go dance Efrebo like person wey him 3rd leg don woundjor

Tay!! how you go win me.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2013
"Man go put the Igboh for the food before e go done" I whispered to Man as we entered the room.

It was a full house, Pkc was around. He was studying the word of God.

Spagetti and Beans was the Menu.

Spagetti and Beans!! What a combination. When it was Baba jay's turn to cook, we were sure of such combinations as; Rice and Bread, Noodles and soup, Yam and Rice, and Spagetti and Beans.

Man returned from the kitchen with a smile, that meant he had added the whole 500naira Igboh to the food. "wetin you go do for kitchen? Hope say u no go chop small of the food?" Baba jay said to Man. "no, i go drink water" Man replied.

It was time. Time to eat. Time for highness.

Legend has it that Igboh in a food adds sweetness.

"guy dis food sweet oh" Snoop said. "yeah, its very Delicious" Pkc said. At that moment, i felt remorseful for the evil I and Man had done, not to every other person, but to Pkc. The beloved Pkc.

As we continued eating, Man lit a candle to light up the dark room. Brainbox instantly shouted, "up NEPA!!". We laughed an unending laugh. The Igboh in the food had started telling on him, because only such could make one call candle light electricity supply.

As usual, Pkc was eating alone, while the rest of us ate in twos.

I and Tega was eating from the same plate, when all of a sudden, he said, "Flow pepper plenty for this food oh". "na Igboh dey pepper you, no be pepper" I almost said.

Drama was unfolding gradually.

From the corner of my eyes i saw Pkc took off his singlet, and said, "dis place is hot". "e no hot, na Igboh make am hot for you" I almost said. Hot indeed. Hot when the night was cold.

A cloud of Dizziness clouded the room.

Baba jay was first to fall asleep, followed by Tega.
Next was Mr Brain, I guessed his brain wasn't strong enough to go any further.

It seemed the Igboh Man added to the food was much. 500naira Igboh was like 1000naira Igboh.

Pkc was still eating. Eating, smiling and at the same time studying the Bible.

I was about taking my last spoon, when i saw Pkc removed his boxers and stood up. He was totally n''aked.

I initially tot he wanted to go take his bath.

But he wasn't walking towards the bathroom, he was walking towards the door.

"make him go baf outside na, wetin concern me" I told myself.

Not until he said, "let me go and preach the gospel to people, i want to tell them the n''aked truth".

"Flow make una come make we hold am oh, him don dey run mad oh" Man yelled as he clung to Pkc.

"make una bring water oh, bring water make we pour for him head" Man yelled.

Snoop joined Man to firmly hold Pkc while i ran to the bathroom to get water.

I wasn't thinking straight, so i grabbed the nearest bucket i saw in the bathroom. And i hurried out without looking at the content of the bucket.

I splashed the content of the bucket on not only Pkc, but Man and Snoop also

Yes, the content of the bucket was water. Bad water and Boxers.

It was the same bucket Baba jay soaked his boxers on. His old rugged boxers.

The water was very dirty wasn't what made me laughed.

What made me laughed was how three boxers hung on their heads.

They were crowned Kings. Crown with boxers. Pkc looked more like Oba of Benin with a brown boxers on his head. Man looked more like Oba of Lagos with a yellowish white boxers on his head. Snoop looked more like Sultan of Sokoto with a Blue torn boxers on his head.

35 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeoluwa2(f): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bash92(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2013
They were crowned Kings. Crown with boxers. Pkc looked more like Oba of Benin with a brown boxers on his head. Man looked more like Oba of Lagos with a yellowish white boxers on his head. Snoop looked more like Sultan of Sokoto with a Blue torn boxers on his head.
[/quote]
I was forced to comment, couldnt stop laughing.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2013
Highbe: victoria ascerta.
Wen shal it bcom?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nduking92(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2013
flow flow flow,u too much my man
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Lafin in korea. Koikoikoikoikoi..,

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by deesnipes(f): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Nice one flow. This is good for raising one's mood.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Vicktor2015(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2013
Nice 1 make sure u finish d igboh gist or possibly new topic on igboh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2013
dx guy no go kill me wid laff
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2013
Vicktor2015: Nice 1 make sure u finish d igboh gist or possibly new topic on igboh

Are ya a learner?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by eletacharly(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2013
flow u let me dey laf like mumu inside bus.c as dis fyne gals dey luk melike craze man
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Joy4mi(f): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2013
Flow seriously dis last update was d best so far.people r just staring at me in the salon,i just cant hold the laughter at all.nice one flowa.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by pillzthadrugz(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2013
Flow or wat do you call urself...... dis shit is crazy........luv dat stunt
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2013
eletacharly: flow u let me dey laf like mumu inside bus.c as dis fyne gals dey luk melike craze man

shey u dey send who dey look you? Bone dem jor!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Joy4mi: Flow seriously dis last update was d best so far.people r just staring at me in the salon,i just cant hold the laughter at all.nice one flowa.

thank you Joy4mi. Laugh still plenty, but just that i just don't know why the Moderators haven't sent this story to front page so more people will laugh.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by geogino(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Chai! This flow, so your plan is to crack my ribs abi ? Flow, I troway salute.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by danjkad: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wow. Neva read any of ur story b4. Dis is my first. I doff my hat 4 u. U ar gud. Kip it up.
So so hilarious.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flow una don dey madt o, u wan kill person xit laughter? Pls i neva wan make ppl think say i don mad lyk pkc o.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
How we were able to heal Pkc of his near madness was God's intervention. If not for God, how would the Garri and Palm oil we feed him had worked?

Sunday came.

"guy which shoe person go wear go church sef" I said that morning as i was preparing for Church. "no wear my shoe oh" Tega warned. "no wear my shoe oh" Snoop also warned.

"guy make we go tell Tupac and Bigie make dem find us shoe" Man said to me. And we left to their room.

We came back with two pairs of u'gly, shabby, old shoes.

Man polished both shoes while i took my bath.

Soon we were off to church. Lucky enough, as we stood at the bus stop waiting for a bus, a church member of ours stopped and gave us a lift in his Armanda jeep. Mehn! I felt the journey to church should continue forever, because the car air conditioner gave me a heavenly pleasure.

Luck shone on me in church that day. Gabriella sat by my side. I wondered why she didn't sing in Choir that Sunday. Maybe it was because she came late, or maybe she couldn't make it to the Choir rehearsals, or both.

Just when i said i was glad i sat by the side of Angel Gabriella, a Demon came to seat by my right side. Baba jay the Demon of fart.

As the Preacher began the sermon, from time to time i turned left to stare at the beautiful face of Gabriella. From time to time i also turned to ask her for the Bible passages the Preacher said, just for me to admire her the more.

I dared not turned right to meet the u'gly face of Baba jay. His face was bad luck.

The church was as silent as a graveyard, as everybody listened keenly to the interesting sermon.

I was gladly listening to the interesting sermon when i heard a sound, "braaaaa braaaaaa prooooo!!". I initially tot it was the drummer that hit the drum set.

"braaaaa braaaaaa braaaaaa!!" the sound broke the silence again. This time, Gabriella turned to me, i tot she was admiring me just the way i admired her, so i smiled.

I was on cloud nine. She was falling for me, so i tot.

She returned my smile with an eyeball. "wetin i do na?" I said to myself.

People seated around started staring at me. In their faces were written fury. "wetin i do una na" I said to myself.

Suddenly a stench started radiating around me. I initially tot i had mistakenly fart, not until i heard, "praaaa praaaaaaa proooooo!!" agian.

It instantly dawned on me that Baba jay had done his worse.

The Guiness book of record holder for best fart.

Gabriella and some other people that sat close to me had concluded it was no one else but me that gave out the fart, with the way they stared at me, and the way they placed their hands to cover their nose.

I also covered my nose with my hands so as not to arose any further suspicion. It was of no use because Gabriella already believed i did it. The look on her face was as if she should give me a dirty slap.

As she continued staring at me, i was pointing a finger at Baba jay indicating he did it and not me. But Gabriella still thought i did it.

As service ended, before i knew it, Gabriella dashed out of my sight as if i had a contagious disease. "i go kill Baba jay today" I said to myself.

I quickly turned right to see that Baba jay had fled.

I wept bitterly.

Just when i thought that was enough weeping for the day.

Weeping came to me like Bee to nectar.

As i took a step, i realised my right leg was lighter than my left leg. Maybe Baba jay's fart had paralysed my right leg, or so i tot.

Not until i took another step with my right leg and it still persist. I practically limped. I quickly glanced at my right leg.

And i saw the problem wasn't my leg but my shoes.

The sole of my right shoe had pulled out. I quickly turned and saw it on the floor close to the seat i sat.

That was a Sunday too many.

11 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Coldfaya(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
danjkad: Wow. Neva read any of ur story b4. Dis is my first. I doff my hat 4 u. U ar gud. Kip it up.
So so hilarious.

Hmmm den prepare ur ribcage for creazy laughter as u read d other stories. Buh abeg nor run mad ooo. Welcome to flow line. Take a seat.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Damex333: Flow una don dey madt o, u wan kill person xit laughter? Pls i neva wan make ppl think say i don mad lyk pkc o.

Damex u no go mad abeg.

Its been a while oh. Kilon shele? Kilon fa?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flow,u. Don craze finish.see as I dey laff for office like say I inhale laughing gas.flow,u too much abeg
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
flowey you too much my eyeball wan come out.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
bennygee: Flow,u. Don craze finish.see as I dey laff for office like say I inhale laughing gas.flow,u too much abeg

bennygee, laugh is good medicine.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francuiz: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Oga flow it hav tayed dat i laughd dis kind laugh. O men u d cure enuf high Bp 4 here. 200 gbosa 4 u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Activity77(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flow baba ur jus makin ma day.even my frnds ar tinkin am crazyyy.al tnx 2 u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bluediamond1(f): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hahahahaahhahahahahahaaa,Flow eh!u no go kill person wit laff.
See as people dey look me lik say i dey mad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.