Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (22303 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by kedukc(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
saaed_lee: At times, I just dress up to see the reaction of guys, its not a new thing we girls actually want to see guys head turn in our direction whenever we pass by, am not blaming any guy for getting turned on or somethin, I just want to get all the attention I can get!!!! Period!

you will soon see chemical reaction of guys.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ataima1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
grin
kimberluge: I wonder why men still stare n get a bonner at a muslim woman who is fully wrapped in sari! Dis goes a long way 2 show dat most male humans r evolved from animals compared to d female folks!!Cause I know God made a difference btw Humanbeings n animals n dat is SELF CONTROL! undecided undecided undecided undecided

If male humans were made from animals then the female humans are SEMI animals(pest/insects) since they are a bye product of those that "EVOLVED FROM ANIMALS"
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by razznaija(f): 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
I thought this thread was made for females, why are most of the comments from males?
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Prowizy2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
obi123:

if it seems men and women go through this temptation , why then are women held by a different set of standards?

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Abel202: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
My people, this write up is a great truth. To be a man and remain faithful to one girlfreind or wife is a heculian task. Any guy that is faithful to his spouse should realy be crowned a SAINT. Yes I mean the kind of bombardment we men receive from Ladies from every angle on a regular bases is unbelievable. If you are a married woman and you respect yourself by wearing reasonable clothes, disturbances from guys will be minimal. But if you are married man and you happen to be a bit well to do, with a nice car and house etc, ha, the arsenal the ladies will be throwing at you from the moment you leave your house to the time you come back in the evening will be so ferocious that if you scale through for one day , you are supposed to be crowned seriously. I have been in this francophone country Cameroon on a project for some time now. You can't believe what I see on a daily bases. Very skimpily clad ladies with big backyards in tights that are completely see-through (both married and unmarried, infact girls don't even get married here). When I say see-through I mean every word of it, you can even see the Kanda if you look well, Jeezzz. Infact only God knows how I have managed to hold myself all this long bc am one of those that so much love ladies with huuge Ikebe and this land happens to be the land of the Ikebes for real. But whether I do or I no do, no one can stop me from committing lookery. I mean if a lady is stupid enough (or ambitious enough) to come out half-naked in the street, I will be bold enough to look at her very well to marvel at the great curves that are being exposed. The temptations we men face on a daily bases are just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Kassidy90(m): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Op is right on point, ask any male medical doctor or laboratory scientist/ technician you knw, they will tell u d kind of temptations we face everyday even in our line of wrk....
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by danot1030: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
kimberluge: I wonder why men still stare n get a bonner at a muslim woman who is fully wrapped in sari! Dis goes a long way 2 show dat most male humans r evolved from animals compared to d female folks!!Cause I know God made a difference btw Humanbeings n animals n dat is SELF CONTROL! undecided undecided undecided undecided

The bonner they get at seeing such a muslim woman is a carry over effect of the sight from the unclad idiots on the street.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Fussbot: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Follows thread
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Osyxcel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Males face temptation, females get tempted too....no need takin' sides....I bliv we all know what is right or wrong, we choose which we want 2 abide with....

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by chinedumo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
The poster beat me to this. I wanted to put up something like this.

I have a question? What are the consequences men recieved from this unfair sterotype
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
texazzpete: I'd suggest the OP face his studies squarely. What's up with spelling 'Seat' as 'sit', 'his' as 'he's'?

Even 'boners' has been misspelled as 'bonners'.
u are daft didnt u read where the op apologized for any typo
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by masks(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hahahaha....... This is a nice thread also. Guess it applies to both gender. Female / Male, we all have point of discuss. Nice one.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
kay9: No bad for a remix; i'm so buying this ''song''! cool

-

Richy, no offense mate, but u really should put the shut to the up here. This here is our come-back song, gerrit? By the way, i had to shorten all dat your gramma to ''blah, blah, blah'', sorry. grin

#can't touch this, taaraarara, can't touch this!

@ Kay9

Lol grin
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Ikonz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
phaya: It doesn't sound as genuine as the GIRLS own. WHO RUN THE WORLD!!! wink wink wink
Girls! Girls!

And who run the girls wink
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by jaxxy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
Think d analysis in d advances made on a girl (by rockafella) is overarted and flawed when u consider d motives of these girls been toasted cos most of them actualy want 2 get these advances directly or indirectly, they aint no saints ok? The guys are only playing 2 their suggestion(tho dey ma/may nt hav a particular dude in mind) so I don see them as real victims here! I think we guys r the real victims grin

TALK ABOUT FLIPIN DA SCRIPT grin

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by dramaticspeak(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Men do-not get Bonners on sighting a fully wrapped or clothed woman in sari, We get stimulated when we see flesh and curves. Men are more evolved than you put it. i say so because we show a great deal of self control suppressing our urges and sexual hunger despite the missiles you guys throw at us everyday, that's why you can rarely sight a guy with a Bonner, we do a good job of hiding and controlling our emotions for the better good.
but ur status reads F
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Testerfuze(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Abel202: My people, this write up is a great truth. To be a man and remain faithful to one girlfreind or wife is a heculian task. Any guy that is faithful to his spouse should realy be crowned a SAINT. Yes I mean the kind of bombardment we men receive from Ladies from every angle on a regular bases is unbelievable. If you are a married woman and you respect yourself by wearing reasonable clothes, disturbances from guys will be minimal. But if you are married man and you happen to be a bit well to do, with a nice car and house etc, ha, the arsenal the ladies will be throwing at you from the moment you leave your house to the time you come back in the evening will be so ferocious that if you scale through for one day , you are supposed to be crowned seriously. I have been in this francophone country Cameroon on a project for some time now. You can't believe what I see on a daily bases. Very skimpily clad ladies with big backyards in tights that are completely see-through (both married and unmarried, infact girls don't even get married here). When I say see-through I mean every word of it, you can even see the Kanda if you look well, Jeezzz. Infact only God knows how I have managed to hold myself all this long bc am one of those that so much love ladies with huuge Ikebe and this land happens to be the land of the Ikebes for real. But whether I do or I no do, no one can stop me from committing lookery. I mean if a lady is stupid enough (or ambitious enough) to come out half-naked in the street, I will be bold enough to look at her very well to marvel at the great curves that are being exposed. The temptations we men face on a daily bases are just too much.
mehn! U're tryin oo,if it was me i'll hav had sex wit @least 5 of them,i rili lov curves,evn d ugly ramota wey gt curve sef makes me fall in love
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
phaya: It doesn't sound as genuine as the GIRLS own. WHO RUN THE WORLD!!! wink wink wink

Go'an sleep jor!
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
dBard:

women are emotional, guys are visual. Women cannot get turned on 24/7 just by Core Masculinity, it's just not possible. They need to have at least 2 of d 5 senses stimulated before she even considers u. This is why, ladies will usually say, it was his looks n voice or his skin n smell etc, unlike guys that can get massively aroused just by jiggling breast even if she looks like d caricature of a bulldog. Turning guys away f a woman is easy. people only fall if they decide to.

What attributes makes a woman want to sleep with you NOW. As in right now? - That doesn't involve money or looks or fame smiley.

Or decide to string you along for six months before giving in.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by devour129: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
kimberluge: Actually,I see a lot,just pretense works beta. Most ladies r good at pretense,or am I wrong ladies?
men are lead by sight mi sista.just by looking they are aroused unlike women.we see fine boys everyday sec ,min, etc but we don't go thinking "hum hum,i wanna tap that" that's the diff as you said,women are born with self-control.David Beckham can stand naked in front of me and i will be disgusted cos i don't have any feelings for him,but umu nwoke di bad,any NAKED body is good to go.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by devour129: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
dBard:

women are emotional, guys are visual. Women cannot get turned on 24/7 just by Core Masculinity, it's just not possible. They need to have at least 2 of d 5 senses stimulated before she even considers u. This is why, ladies will usually say, it was his looks n voice or his skin n smell etc, unlike guys that can get massively aroused just by jiggling breast even if she looks like d caricature of a bulldog. Turning guys away f a woman is easy. people only fall if they decide to.

GBAM
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
The write up doesn't make any sense.

So unreal.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by texazzpete(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
ayswags: u are daft didnt u read where the op apologized for any typo

You m0r0n. Spelling 'seat' as 'sit' is not a typo. 'e' and 'a' are very far away from the 'i' key on your keyboard. A typo would be if he mistakenly spelled 'sit' as 'sut'.

'boners' was wrongly spelled as 'bonners' no less than 5 times. Take that typo excuse and shove it up your backside.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Testerfuze(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
texazzpete:

You m0r0n. Spelling 'seat' as 'sit' is not a typo. 'e' and 'a' are very far away from the 'i' key on your keyboard. A typo would be if he mistakenly spelled 'sit' as 'sut'.

'boners' was wrongly spelled as 'bonners' no less than 5 times. Take that typo excuse and shove it up your backside.
so if any1 mistyped a word or made a mistake wit his/her spellings u tink d bst tin z 2 criticise him/her?? C'mon..........show sum love,as 4 me i care less abt shooting stars throwin bombs 4rm baghdad i.e incorrect english.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by hardbody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
*Lemon:
all i know is dat guyz will F**k to satisfy deir urge...but dey will love who dey will love not because of sex in d long run ......but for most girls sex n love is still messed up in dier brain for guyx its clear cut

Spot on. I verily concur.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by FXKing2012(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
freecocoa: The write up doesn't make any sense.

So unreal.
Yes..because you are not a guy.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ace1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
saaed_lee: At times, I just dress up to see the reaction of guys, its not a new thing we girls actually want to see guys head turn in our direction whenever we pass by, am not blaming any guy for getting turned on or somethin, I just want to get all the attention I can get!!!! Period!

So what are u going to do with all the attention? Makes you feel better?
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Men are not aroused in the same way as women,

Sure, women and men are aroused DIFFERENTLY. But they both do get aroused nonetheless. Women like a volume knob, men instantly like a switch.

Chrisbenogor:
Men do not have to carry a baby for nine months,
Men do not have monthly periods,
Men do not have to be on "heat" they are ready to go 24/7.

The risk of pregnancy doesn't stop a woman from getting arouséd. It just scares her from giving into her arousal. Hardly a logical issue in this day an age - but a strong emotional one.

Women get Hot during their periods too.

A woman can go on 'heat' 24/7, anytime she meets a masculine man.

Chrisbenogor:
Nwokem dont make me laugh which masculinity? Derenle?

Going really deep. The basis of all attraction is POLARITY. Denrele is very effeminate.

On the surface, you might think you are aroused by the bréasts and áss that you see...but it goes way beyond that. What really turns you on is feminine polarity.

For clarity: Imagine your really beautiful chic. Let's say a Beyounce look-alike.

Let's say she is lying in her bed now, waiting. You haven't met - someone arranged her. You on the other hand, are in an opposite hotel room. You bathe, towel, and walk over - popping a really big bonér because it's Beyounce.

Immediately you walk in, you spot a really beautiful with BIG bréasts and áss. The she gets up and ROARS in a really deep masculine voice: "WELCOME BABY, AM GONNA PLUCK YOU LIKE A CHICKEN" grin grin grin.

Then she gets up, you notice that she has small muscles like Jada Pinckett. Walks over like a man, picks you up and throws you on the bed. Now, what would happen to that big bonér of yours? grin cheesy.

Why, because she had all the right instruments...but the wrong polarity smiley.

Chrisbenogor:
The average man is targeted on a daily basis by the regular mgbeke on the street, skinny jeans designed to make the waist bigger, slapping fake pockets on nearly see through tights so they dont have to wear anything to cover their bums. We fight a serious war every single day we go out there just to make a living.
All men that do not cheat should be ordained saints grin grin grin

The crux of the matter is that:There is a massive disparity between women's legitimate séxual needs and what the society is willing to accept.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by henryskywalker2003(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2013

I wonder why women would see a married man and still go ahead to seduce him simply because he's rich. This goes a long way to show that most female humans are devolved from animals compared to the male folks!! Cause I know that even animals have the utmost respect for boundaries and territories to the extent that no female animal will dare go seduce a male animal of the same species that is already taken undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ace1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2013

Women run the world by proxy. So I heard that "Women can never run the world until they can walk on the street with a bald head and a beer gut and still think they are sexy"
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by fonssy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
Whether the original version or the remix version o, both are encouraging promiscuity or are justifying why the male and female should be promiscuous. As humans we all face temptations every day from the opposite sex but God gave us all the will power to overcome them all. Even Christ was tempted. So husbands and wives should be faithful to each other and if you are in a relationship, be faithful to your partner period.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.