Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (22305 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 12:46am On May 23, 2013
blink182: Very dull and unreal write up.

My girl just got the z10 and couldn't remove a comment from her timeline of someone complementing her boobies in a very nasty manner. She had to gimme her login details so I could clear her time line.

Well, I couldn't resist the temptation of reading her messages.

Long story short, if guys received sexual advances as the average girl does, none of us will bother to date or keep a relationship. Just jumping from girl to girl.
thank you
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by Nobody: 12:57am On May 23, 2013
Unknown Member: [b]Any Man who can't relate to this post is either very broke, plain hugly or a combo of both..

I just returned from Lagos today. Whilst sitting at the airport alone, I could count over 15 women there that I would love to hump instantly. The girl sitting directly opposite me at some point adjusted her poorly buttoned shirt such that I could see her KEGS (which were truly beautifully and wonderfully made by God. #LimitedEdition). I am a newly married man (2weeks old) and I seriously contemplated giving her my complimentary card to meet me later on in Lagos (Thank God for super-natural self control). Truth is I had already had s'ex with the chick in that airport finish mentally, the question now would be when it would manifest in the physical. And I knew she was easy because i kept catching her starring at me with intent. I was the last to board the flight because I had to wait for my commander-in-Chief to stand at ease first before I could stand up from where I was sitted.

We men truly have to deal with a lot daily. In my office, even the tea girls and cleaning ladies now know that the guys there are a catch and have all upped their games. Even the I.T girls are not left out. There is this one I.T girl that wears these really killer mini skirts and stilettos that sends my blood into over pumping mode. Little wonder we have recorded cases of some men driving away their wives of many years and settling down with tea girls and I.Ts.

You ladies should please know that if you put your goods on display for sale, we men would price and buy them.

We are human for Gods sake, not saints.

Even Jesus sef would have had a hard time dealing with the kind of temptation we are faced with today. Ashawos in the days of Jesus, would look like DeeperLife women compared to the average girl on the streets of today.

May God continually give me the strength and will to overcome. I have never cheated on a woman even as a bachelor, so I don't want to ever cheat on my wife, but even I can't promise myself that anymore.

Life is hard![/b]
you'll cheat on your wife. Sorry for the lady sha.cos you'll definitely cheat.
Youi notice loose buttorns. Stilleto heels(are you kidding?)
That's not the mindset of a faithful man.
Anyway while you're busy telling yourself how made and desirable you're to the female folk,I hope you also realize how desirable you're wife is to the male folk.
So when you're busy fighting temptations,she is too.
And when u succumb,look well she might have succumbeb too.
If she catches you and forgives you
When u catch her forgive her too.
That's my own.
Re: Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! by ankh1600: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2015
This is all steotype, people are individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.